• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Salvo
salvo.gif

Topical Carrier Solution

Salvo is the most advanced topical solution available

Contains the most potent topical skin-permeation enhancers commercially-available

Allows for very highly concentrated solutions

Passive diffusion through the layers of the skin tissue creates a time-release effect that allows for sustained blood-levels of the active ingredients and convenient once-daily dosing

Increased bioavailability through avoidance of the first-pass effect of hepatic metabolism can be a clear benefit of topical administration – particularly in the cases of active, non-17a-methylated hormones

By purchasing bulk powders and using Salvo’s advanced delivery matrix, athletes and bodybuilders can obtain excellent results at a wallet-friendly price!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mod please sticky

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Other than hormones, what ingredients might benefit from it?
Would using Salvo to make yohimbe powder transidermal be a good idea?
yohimbe is not lipophilic and the carrier should make this work. but nostrum420 can verify.

its a great carrier

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Other than hormones, what ingredients might benefit from it?
Would using Salvo to make yohimbe powder transidermal be a good idea?
I actually have a little laundry list of things I'm going to play with either today or tomorrow. I hadn't considered yohimbine but I've seen yohimbine topical products; I'd imagine it should work.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually have a little laundry list of things I'm going to play with either today or tomorrow. I hadn't considered yohimbine but I've seen yohimbine topical products; I'd imagine it should work.
It should work. I believe some of the Evomuse topical products have yohimbe in them

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on Salvo as a carrier for Androstenetrione?