USA Sale - Assass1nate

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USA only
Would anybody be interested in 2 unopened bottles of assass1nate?

$54 shipped

IMG_7563.jpg

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel that the claims did not work for me after 4+ months of use.
OK it stop working but did the first 4 monhs, what's benefit did you have from if? Sorry to ask so many question but I found the feedback really limited on this one

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK it stop working but did the first 4 monhs, what's benefit did you have from if? Sorry to ask so many question but I found the feedback really limited on this one
Check out the Q&A thread. It was hard for me to notice anything. The things i did feel were
-appetite suppression for ~3 months just within a few hour window of eating. Sometimes i couldn’t eat as much
-no carb “crash”

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You experienced crash because it’s a GDA first. I told you brother.. fat burning properties are just very minimal or close to nothing. Appetite suppression is not as good as any other fat burners available.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You experienced crash because it’s a GDA first. I told you brother.. fat burning properties are just very minimal or close to nothing. Appetite suppression is not as good as any other fat burners available.
Didn’t* ?

But yea.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t* ?

But yea.
I PM’d you when you started with Assass1nate. Anyway.. I follow your log. I think it’s good that you decided to not go with any natty anabolics for a while. Just focus on training and diet. I am sure you’ll grow. Good luck

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say for the price, that's one hell of a deal for a GDA alone. Just saying.
That's less than $25 each due to shipping inclusive?

Damn. I don't see why people aren't jumping at this price. $65 retail for both not including shipping.
Find it cheaper. I dare y'all. lol.