Safety Precautions When Ordering Online

T

testnoob

Awards
Hello! I am NOT asking for a source, so please don't post anything like that.

Say you have a source for ordering online and they accept bitcoin, moneygram, and western union. Do people generally go the extra mile for security and use things like Tor/Tails when making your purchases? Or is paying via moneygram secure enough?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use tor as well, just to keep my options open. Never know when you may need to buy grenades and landmines or hire an assassin.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Used bitcoin a few times but since I don't use it for anything else, it proved to be a complicated and time consuming process. Switched to using a pre-paid MasterCard. E.g. Add items to basket, load card with total required, pay with MasterCard. If the retailer is dodgy, they can only rip you off to the tune of what is on the card.

And as nosey as Mrs May is, me buying a few dodgy pills isn't likely to set off alarms anywhere.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a heads up, if a roid site takes a real credit card, like one with your name on it there most likely a scam. There not gonna want to be linked to you. Didn't know there was a option for pre paid cards

Eight

Eight

Awards
Just a heads up, if a roid site takes a real credit card, like one with your name on it there most likely a scam.
Pretty happy with the guys I use for the more iffy stuff. And, I don't recall ever seeing a UK site that didn't take cards. Some even still take PayPal - til they get caught I guess.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pretty happy with the guys I use for the more iffy stuff. And, I don't recall ever seeing a UK site that didn't take cards. Some even still take PayPal - til they get caught I guess.
Are you talking prohormones or steroids

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up, if a roid site takes a real credit card, like one with your name on it there most likely a scam. There not gonna want to be linked to you. Didn't know there was a option for pre paid cards
Have seen this once and it was slick. Source didn't take debit/cc directly through the steroid website, but had another website they sent you to with the front of an online winery. They put the wines that totaled the amount of your order in your cart.

It didn't last long though. That option no longer available.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Are you talking prohormones or steroids
Neither. But I've bought SERMs etc. and plenty of "illegal" prescription meds from them, and they're highly rated for steroids on other sites (which I won't mention).

If I get time, I'll have a look for a UK source that doesn't take cards. Just out of curiosity. Seems to be something that people are happily getting away with here though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Neither. But I've bought SERMs etc. and plenty of "illegal" prescription meds from them, and they're highly rated for steroids on other sites (which I won't mention).

If I get time, I'll have a look for a UK source that doesn't take cards. Just out of curiosity. Seems to be something that people are happily getting away with here though.
Wow I'm shocked, I just checked on a site I used about 3 years ago and now they have a regular cc option

Eight

Eight

Awards
Wow I'm shocked, I just checked on a site I used about 3 years ago and now they have a regular cc option
I wonder what changed. Unless they just figured that since everyone is doing it then they'd have to to stay competitive, or something.