Safest SARMS?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hello Guys,

I'm looking for the safest sarms.

I've done TRT before, as well as low-dose primobolan depot and oxandrolone. The side effects for each are unpleasant.

1. What is the safest sarm compound to take? What dosage and duration?

My guess is Ostarine.

2. Does anyone have research on it so I can cross check?

Thanks

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Man I really enjoy s4 my self for its leaning and muscle hardness and vascularity and you can stack it with ostarine. Ostarine is mildly supressive though I don't enjoy the suppressive feeling much either... you mite take a liking to rad 140 I liked it a lot stacked with s4...

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safest? As far as least side effects I would say Ostarine.

I'd also say it's the most mild Sarm, other than supression I think you're good to go.

As far as dosage and the length of cycle that depends on what you're wanting out of it. Further it also goes hand in hand with it being more or less safe. Longer and higher dosage obviously more supression.

Ostarine Dosage: 20-30mg
Cycle length : 8-12 weeks

I'm currently on week 6 of my Osta cycle (30mg) and have zero problems. I don't have any signs of supression but I don't have bloods so I couldn't tell you how suppressed I am.

What are you looking to do with your physique? If you want safe there are other research chimcals often mislabeled as sarms that are great as well (MK677 and GW50156)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really depends on what you're looking to do with it.

All sarms are a lot safer than traditional 17a compounds when it comes to pure internal toxicity

As far as long term side effects, who really knows... (no different than when everyone used to take brand new designers back in early 2000's)