Safe to stop cycle after 6 weeks due to hair thinning

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So been running test 500 mast 400 and anavar 60 mgs for 6 weeks great results except my hair is getting so thin. I haven't really noticed much shedding but it's for sure a lot thinner. Can I just stop my cycle and go back to cruise dose?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course you can. Or just drop the mast which will be the cause of it.

there’s products like nizoral you could use to mitigate the impact as well.

me personally I’d drop the mast. Won’t be adding much to that cycle

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Of course you can. Or just drop the mast which will be the cause of it.

there’s products like nizoral you could use to mitigate the impact as well.

me personally I’d drop the mast. Won’t be adding much to that cycle

Sounds good do you think it'll grow back once I drop it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good do you think it'll grow back once I drop it
First question you gotta ask is why did you lose hair? Was it steroids fault? No. You lost hair because you are predisposed to it and you were going to lose your hair no matter what you do. Doing steroids and especially DHTs like masteron simply accelerated your already existing situation. It’s Not going to grow back by itself.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First question you gotta ask is why did you lose hair? Was it steroids fault? No. You lost hair because you are predisposed to it and you were going to lose your hair no matter what you do. Doing steroids and especially DHTs like masteron simply accelerated your already existing situation. It’s Not going to grow back by itself.
I didn't really have any shedding though. Hair just got noticeably thinner. And scalp getting itchy.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't really have any shedding though. Hair just got noticeably thinner. And scalp getting itchy.
Then drop masteron for sure and things might get better broski!
Yea def gonna drop it. Was planning on doing 10 weeks. Finished 6 weeks of anavar. So now should I just run 500 test for the last four?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yea def gonna drop it. Was planning on doing 10 weeks. Finished 6 weeks of anavar. So now should I just run 500 test for the last four?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also should I continue 500 mg test for another 4 weeks to complete a 10 week cycle or just go back to cruise. Was looking to cut with the anavar and mast and physicque has been looking solid on it

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your blasting and crusing but asking such noob questions. How many cycles have you actually done before? It's not just mast that will cause hair thining, test can do it also. Genetics play a massive role if you'll lose your hair using steroids.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your blasting and crusing but asking such noob questions. How many cycles have you actually done before? It's not just mast that will cause hair thining, test can do it also. Genetics play a massive role if you'll lose your hair using steroids.
Don't really lose much hair on test. Just wondering if I should cut cycle short or continue on test only

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don't really lose much hair on test. Just wondering if I should cut cycle short or continue on test only
If you're going on a cruise I would probably continue. 4 weeks really isn't that long to go. You've cut out the mast anway which is probably the issue to begin with. Mast is a dht derivative which is notorious for hair thinning.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're going on a cruise I would probably continue. 4 weeks really isn't that long to go. You've cut out the mast anway which is probably the issue to begin with. Mast is a dht derivative which is notorious for hair thinning.
Sounds good man. Will my hair go back to normal you think. It always gets a little thin on cycle then back to normal once I stop but just not this bad .

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have no experience with AAS but tiny research and you'll see tons of reports of mast being horrid on hair lol. Another theory is that OP is running anavar which is highly faked . Mast and winny would be absolutely brutal for the hair?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will sound ridiculous but my wife is a stylist and told me to use coffee in my hair, and it legit works. Put in a spritz bottle and leave on for 15-20 min, a bonus side for guys going grey with darker hair is that it does cover grey and make your hair look better. It's the caffeine in it that blocks DHT and opens the base of the follicals for thicker strands. It took about 2-3 weeks to start seeing thinning areas start to fill back in.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will sound ridiculous but my wife is a stylist and told me to use coffee in my hair, and it legit works. Put in a spritz bottle and leave on for 15-20 min, a bonus side for guys going grey with darker hair is that it does cover grey and make your hair look better. It's the caffeine in it that blocks DHT and opens the base of the follicals for thicker strands. It took about 2-3 weeks to start seeing thinning areas start to fill back in.
caffeine in shampoo is a big thing in Europe (Germany especially) to boost hair thickness so your missus is probably correct.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have no experience with AAS but tiny research and you'll see tons of reports of mast being horrid on hair lol. Another theory is that OP is running anavar which is highly faked . Mast and winny would be absolutely brutal for the hair?
True true does it grow back after stopping use

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also love the shredded look I had on var and mast. Anything I can take along with the test similar to that but not harsh on hair. Right now just running test 500 mg pw

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also love the shredded look I had on var and mast. Anything I can take along with the test similar to that but not harsh on hair. Right now just running test 500 mg pw
Anything androgenic will be good for a dry look, promote hardening, give a good cutting look. They’ll also be harder on the scalp.

You can cut on anything if the end result is what matters. Even wet compounds like NPP, Dbol, Anadrol, etc. You won’t have the dry look but the anabolic milligrams will be present to hold your muscle while your diet+cardio does the work. When you stop the wet drugs, the water will come off and your work will be revealed.

You could always just add a vial of primo over the last month, or 10mg Sdrol or Msten. Or even just stick with the 500mg test. If you are cutting you don’t need as much hormone as trying to add new muscle.

Tren is very androgenic, but I’m not sure how Dienelone compares in that regard - I know it’s supposedly milder in general, and you can get transdermal Dienelone acetate from Apex Alchemy if you want something shipped fast that will work immediately & isn’t an oral.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything androgenic will be good for a dry look, promote hardening, give a good cutting look. They’ll also be harder on the scalp.

You can cut on anything if the end result is what matters. Even wet compounds like NPP, Dbol, Anadrol, etc. You won’t have the dry look but the anabolic milligrams will be present to hold your muscle while your diet+cardio does the work. When you stop the wet drugs, the water will come off and your work will be revealed.

You could always just add a vial of primo over the last month, or 10mg Sdrol or Msten. Or even just stick with the 500mg test. If you are cutting you don’t need as much hormone as trying to add new muscle.

Tren is very androgenic, but I’m not sure how Dienelone compares in that regard - I know it’s supposedly milder in general, and you can get transdermal Dienelone acetate from Apex Alchemy if you want something shipped fast that will work immediately & isn’t an oral.
how about eq ? Most people get hardness on eq and people report it’s pretty dry. Seems to be pretty mild with androgenic sides, though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how about eq ? Most people get hardness on eq and people report it’s pretty dry. Seems to be pretty mild with androgenic sides, though.
Because boldenone undecylenate has a half-life of 14 days - by the time he’s ready to end the blast in a month, he will just be getting blood levels up into a stable range finally.

EQ is something you need to be able to devote time to. He needs something that will start working right now since his time is so limited. Think propionate & acetate esters, or orals.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because boldenone undecylenate has a half-life of 14 days - by the time he’s ready to end the blast in a month, he will just be getting blood levels up into a stable range finally.

EQ is something you need to be able to devote time to. He needs something that will start working right now since his time is so limited. Think propionate & acetate esters, or orals.
I see exactly what you mean, but I was just asking in general. I guess bold cyp , or ace in op's case

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yea def gonna run eq again for my next blast. But going to safe that for another time. Crazy how fast the anavar and mast gets out of your system been off since wed and already don't feel as hard or veiny haha sucks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see exactly what you mean, but I was just asking in general. I guess bold cyp , or ace in op's case
Bold cyp would still not be appropriate here (due to ester length). And ace is supposed to have quite the bite, but beyond that I don’t really see why OP would need it here. He’s on enough with the 500mg test still to hold muscle while cutting moderately.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea def gonna run eq again for my next blast. But going to safe that for another time. Crazy how fast the anavar and mast gets out of your system been off since wed and already don't feel as hard or veiny haha sucks
Yeah the oral look especially goes fast - it was always a house of cards.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah the oral look especially goes fast - it was always a house of cards.
Yea just don't want to be a bloaty mess on just test but if I keep diet and cardio on track shouldn't be an issue. Haven't ran test 500 since my very first cycle 8 years ago haha