hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasted a lot of time many years ago with advice I got from here. Not all was bad. But most of it was the over-protective, need this supplement, bro-science crap. And yeah, that pissed me off because it was time that could've been better spent. But you live and you learn. I am now one of those "against the grain" guys I mention previously. Call me unorthodox. I guess I've been fortunate enough to always have good gear, and not fearing death. Well, 10 years ago, I was invincible. These days, I stub my toe, and that sh*t hurts for 3 weeks! But that's another story. Anyhow, I've always been controversial. As you say, if everyone went with the flow, things would be boring. By having a different school of thought, I hope to inspire people's hit-or-miss brains to start firing and think.

Which in the spirit of learning, I am still curious as to your lower doses and how it works for you...better verbiage?? lol
You are right, too many pushers here with their crap, LOL.
I guess experimenting never stops once you crossed the line to TRT (or "always on ").
I'm a risk taker AND I hardly follow advise, making awesome progress on my own while experimenting.
Every so often you have someone like OP. Riddled with insecurities and chasing a dream of manly hood.
We both know of the problems of roid use, like inconsistent libido, acne, insomnia, cramps and whatnot, not talking about the long term problems here.
Responsible use is whats important, separating the abuser from the user.

If an insecure person takes roids, his mentality won't change much. He will still be insecure, with muscles -or without. OP is not the person who should take roids.
Can we agree on that?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
You are right, too many pushers here with their crap, LOL.
I guess experimenting never stops once you crossed the line to TRT (or "always on ").
I'm a risk taker AND I hardly follow advise, making awesome progress on my own while experimenting.
Every so often you have someone like OP. Riddled with insecurities and chasing a dream of manly hood.
We both know of the problems of roid use, like inconsistent libido, acne, insomnia, cramps and whatnot, not talking about the long term problems here.
Responsible use is whats important, separating the abuser from the user.

If an insecure person takes roids, his mentality won't change much. He will still be insecure, with muscles -or without. OP is not the person who should take roids.
Can we agree on that?
After re-reading this entire thread, and rationalizing it, physically, he may be ready. But mentally, it appears he is not.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After re-reading this entire thread, and rationalizing it, physically, he may be ready. But mentally, it appears he is not.
Gonna go to bed, had half a bottle of bourbon already, guessing it will suppress my t-levels.
Argh, I'm losing gains...I'm melting!!! LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established