Safe first test e cycle.

Sm1997

Awards
After hours and hours of reading and learning I came to the conclusion that a test e only cycle could be a good beginner cycle for me but it's always a good idea to hear the experience from who is more experienced than you. Do you think that a test e only cycle could be relatively safe if all the precautions (blood tests before, during and after cycle; blood pressure misured ED; only healthy food and no junk food at all; HCG, Arimidex and Finasteride when on cycle; nolva and clomid for pct) are taken?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's no guarantees to being safe. You're only like 19 or 20 anyways, stay natural

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s one of the safest cycles if you do everything correctly.

Sm1997

Awards
There's no guarantees to being safe. You're only like 19 or 20 anyways, stay natural
I'm perfectly aware of the fact that I might end up on trt and I'm cool with it because this is the only way I can achieve my goal. I'd just like to hear from you guys if someone could suddenly die from a test e only cycle if cholesterol and blood pressure are under control.

Sm1997

Awards
It’s one of the safest cycles if you do everything correctly.
Is there any chance that a subject running a test e only cycle suddenly dies even if the cholesterol and the blood pressure are under control?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there any chance that a subject running a test e only cycle suddenly dies even if the cholesterol and the blood pressure are under control?
Sure. You could hit by a car, shot in a home invasion, thrown off a roller coaster, etc.

Sm1997

Awards
Sure. You could hit by a car, shot in a home invasion, thrown off a roller coaster, etc.
OMG, you are scaring me bro because the other day I went to the roller coasters against my will because, because my friends pushed me to, and I was scared af��
But other than that, is there any chance to suddenly die because of the test e cycle, even if cholesterol and BP are under control lol?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
OMG, you are scaring me bro because the other day I went to the roller coasters against my will because, because my friends pushed me to, and I was scared af?
But other than that, is there any chance to suddenly die because of the test e cycle, even if cholesterol and BP are under control lol?
It's obvious you've got a lot of research ahead before you jump into anabolics... Just go natural for now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OMG, you are scaring me bro because the other day I went to the roller coasters against my will because, because my friends pushed me to, and I was scared af��
Please don’t use steroids if you’re legitimately asking that question.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Are you trolling? If not, don’t do it. You could die suddenly. Isn’t that what you want to hear since previous answers weren’t satisfactory?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The fact that you're too young is plenty to steer you clear from steroids. I'd be more concerned about the potential side effects such as gyno, acne, infertility, erectile dysfunction, etc.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Air bubbles and shooting it in a vein may kill you. You could be allergic to the ester and die from a anaphylactic shock.
The injection site could get infected and your azz gets amputated.

Once your azz got amputated, you have to wear a butt prosthesis. This may irritate your future sex partners when the prosthesis falls off.

With other words: Don't use roids.

Reactions: Nac
Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
This is f*cking stupid. New studies show that using anabolics DO NOT close the bones, capping growth. You wanna be a beast bro? PM me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is f*cking stupid. New studies show that using anabolics DO NOT close the bones, capping growth. You wanna be a beast bro? PM me.
Because that’s the main concern for a young kid using steroids? Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Waiiiit. You have your entire life to use, but you will short change yourself if you don't accomplish more now without drugs. Bench 315, press 225, squat 405-455 to parallel and pull 500. Set goals and run them down - learn to train and eat for your goals.

Those are just arbitrary numbers I wish I had hit first. You may not care anything about performance, but understand that if you can't do X weight or reps on a move and you build til you can, you're going to build some muscle. And you won't be able to build muscle without learning more about lifting and eating.

Set some goals that make you reach, and do more research on drugs, and THEN consider if it's still what you really want. The juice has got to be worth the squeeze, and there WILL be a price to pay for using.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im 23 on my first cycle now. Before first pin was 205lb 9%BF at 6'3. Bench 315x3 squat 405. 4 weeks into first 500mg test cycle. Up 13lb.. similar bf but hoding some water. So far no sides except for some anxiety.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess what, I'm almost 50, when I go beyond 350mg of test/w, I feel like sh1t, even with AI's. Water accumulates around the heart and organs, my BP goes up and I'm an inch away of dying.

What can we learn from that? Don't get old and try to be muscular -or what?
Thing is, fiddling with your hormones can have unexpected results, no matter your age.
Am I using roids? Yes. Would I recommend it to everybody? No.

Problem is, everyone is different.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Guess what, I'm almost 50, when I go beyond 350mg of test/w, I feel like sh1t, even with AI's. Water accumulates around the heart and organs, my BP goes up and I'm an inch away of dying.

What can we learn from that? Don't get old and try to be muscular -or what?
Thing is, fiddling with your hormones can have unexpected results, no matter your age.
Am I using roids? Yes. Would I recommend it to everybody? No.

Problem is, everyone is different.
But 50 is the new 30...right?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I don't get these low doses. With 350mg enanthate @ 69% test, you're only getting in 240mg a week.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I don't get these low doses. With 350mg enanthate @ 69% test, you're only getting in 240mg a week.
I think it’s already well established that you don’t get these low doses. But it isn’t your body. So there is no need to borderline bully posters for being a little conservative. And 350 as a first cycle could certainly be successful. Maybe add dbol for 6 weeks and even better.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
No. I'm just tired of people like you regurgitating stupid sh*t that you read online and have no clue about. Its why you see the same people in the gym year after year making no headway.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
No. I'm just tired of people like you regurgitating stupid sh*t that you read online and have no clue about. Its why you see the same people in the gym year after year making no headway.
I went to medical school and have been using AAS for over 8 years. So you can F off bro

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did all combinations with the same result. EOD 250mg test = sh1t, front loading 1g test = ****, changed esters = sh1t...
Just accept that we all are not equal to the use of hormones, in this case testosterone.
Currently I'm on 125mg every 4 days. Works well. I always keep test low nowadays and add an oral for results, just can't tolerate much test.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
That proves nothing. Especially since you're still touting the pc-like crap that you read.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I did all combinations with the same result. EOD 250mg test = sh1t, front loading 1g test = ****, changed esters = sh1t...
Just accept that we all are not equal to the use of hormones, in this case testosterone.
Currently I'm on 125mg every 4 days. Works well. I always keep test low nowadays and add an oral for results, just can't tolerate much test.
I understand the difference in people. What else have you run besides test?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand the difference in people. What else have you run besides test?
Everything under the sun, son. Besides: Primobolan, Anadrol and Equipoise.

This is no competition who can run the most roids, LOL.
Everyone responds differently -and there is no official guide for roid users.

I lactated on my last NPP cycle besides Caber and AI's....explain that.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Everything under the sun, son. Besides: Primobolan, Anadrol and Equipoise.

This is no competition who can run the most roids, LOL.
Everyone responds differently -and there is no official guide for roid users.

I lactated on my last NPP cycle besides Caber and AI's....explain that.
Chill old man. I was genuinely curious. Not so much anymore with your bullsh*t attitude.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look, bro. I'm just the opposite. I NEVER go by hearsay and try everything out by myself, I already have that reputation here on AM to not take advise.
Not proud of it, but people can learn from my attempts. Some worked, some not.
If everyone would follow advise of the mainstream, it would be boring, right?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are stirring up sh1t without contributing to the matter. I never showed "attitude" -but you did.
Time to move on...

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
You are stirring up sh1t without contributing to the matter. I never showed "attitude" -but you did.
Time to move on...
Contributing to the matter? I'm giving real answers to people's questions. Not the nonsense sometimes spouted. Almost a decade ago when I joined this board, I heard all the bs. But there were some who gave the legit real answers. It was against the grain, and unpopular. But they were the correct ones. I lived it. I've got plenty of experience. I more than confidently know what I'm talking about. People who are looking for answers want results. I'm not going to tell them to tip-toe around it. If you're going to do this and get serious about gear, then f*cking do it right the first time. Don't p*ssyfoot around. It's time wasted if you do.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I just don't have patience. I'm not a fan of the "ramping up" system. To me it's a waste of time. The way I see it, I want the maximum results from anything I do. And this includes gear. If you're testi's are going to be suppressed regardless if you're on 250 migs, or a gram....might as well be on a gram (for me specifically. I'm not necessarily recommending this to others) and get the most you can from it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Contributing to the matter? I'm giving real answers to people's questions. Not the nonsense sometimes spouted. Almost a decade ago when I joined this board, I heard all the bs. But there were some who gave the legit real answers. It was against the grain, and unpopular. But they were the correct ones. I lived it. I've got plenty of experience. I more than confidently know what I'm talking about. People who are looking for answers want results. I'm not going to tell them to tip-toe around it. If you're going to do this and get serious about gear, then f*cking do it right the first time. Don't p*ssyfoot around. It's time wasted if you do.
Dude come on. Telling a person that has never taken a steroid in their life that they should start at the target dose? What is so hard in making a 20 mg day into two 10 mg days. You extend it by a day. That alone washes out any lack of supposed gains. If he had ran SD before then I’m with you man. He should start at 20. But not in this situation.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. If you are really serious about the truth, don't hold back! The OP has more issues than figuring out how to do a cycle, if you did not notice.
Your only contribution was something like: "If you wanna be big, PM me" paraphrasing.
OP has a fear of DIEING . IMHO a vulnerable person who is the least proper candidate for anything other than chamomile tea.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I just don't have patience. I'm not a fan of the "ramping up" system. To me it's a waste of time. The way I see it, I want the maximum results from anything I do. And this includes gear. If you're testi's are going to be suppressed regardless if you're on 250 migs, or a gram....might as well be on a gram (for me specifically. I'm not necessarily recommending this to others) and get the most you can from it.
See, here we are conform, because we both are risk takers.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Same here. If you are really serious about the truth, don't hold back! The OP has more issues than figuring out how to do a cycle, if you did not notice.
Your only contribution was something like: "If you wanna be big, PM me" paraphrasing.
OP has a fear of DIEING . IMHO a vulnerable person who is the least proper candidate for anything other than chamomile tea.
Alright, fair enough.

But just so we're understanding each other, when I first said tonight "I don't understand the low doses..." comment, it wasn't a dig at you. You must know that various people have various theories on how to do things. Perhaps I should have formulated it in more of a question. But I was simply looking for your input on running low doses. And I'm being 100% sincere. With textual conversations, tone and demeanor aren't always the easiest to read and comprehend.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Are we all on a similar-ish page now? Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, fair enough.

But just so we're understanding each other, when I first said tonight "I don't understand the low doses..." comment, it wasn't a dig at you. You must know that various people have various theories on how to do things. Perhaps I should have formulated it in more of a question. But I was simply looking for your input on running low doses. And I'm being 100% sincere. With textual conversations, tone and demeanor aren't always the easiest to read and comprehend.
As you know, reading something is not the same as talking, it lacks nuances and gestures. You just perceived it as "attitude", happens to me to -and I apologize if it did.
In this particular case, I never would recommend roids, period.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, fair enough.

In my case, watching BP and RBC closely due to age, I have maximum benefit from TRT'ish doses of test in combination with orals, like 175mg test-e/w + 70 mg tbol/d for 6-8 weeks. I tried massive amounts of SARMS and roids before, in many combinations, now I'm certain. Low test and something else to let it "shine" is the way for me.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I wasted a lot of time many years ago with advice I got from here. Not all was bad. But most of it was the over-protective, need this supplement, bro-science crap. And yeah, that pissed me off because it was time that could've been better spent. But you live and you learn. I am now one of those "against the grain" guys I mention previously. Call me unorthodox. I guess I've been fortunate enough to always have good gear, and not fearing death. Well, 10 years ago, I was invincible. These days, I stub my toe, and that sh*t hurts for 3 weeks! But that's another story. Anyhow, I've always been controversial. As you say, if everyone went with the flow, things would be boring. By having a different school of thought, I hope to inspire people's hit-or-miss brains to start firing and think.

Which in the spirit of learning, I am still curious as to your lower doses and how it works for you...better verbiage?? lol

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
is there any chance to suddenly die because of the test e cycle
This is what gets me angry, I guess. Some will tout ultra-conservative nonsense, and then it scares the crap outta this kid. He thinks he's gonna die now! To me, that's just wrong. It takes a semi-bad situation, and makes it 10-times worse.