S4 yk11 4andro log

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatsup guys. I’ve been cutting down for two months now on a keto diet and have dropped 5% body fat thus far. I hit a plateau and am going to start a carb cycle. Along with the carb cycle to continue my cut I am going to make it a little more interesting by running a cycle of s4, yk11, and 4andro. Currently sitting at 200 and at 21% bf. My goal is to reach as close to 10% as possible so that I can lean bulk and not have to cut as hard as I am now again. This is the plan:

Macros (will adjust to changes in weight)
Carb days 300g carb 200g protein low fat
Low carb days >50g carb 200g protein 150g fat

Supplements
4andro base 2/day
S4 25-60mg/day split with meals (ramping up)
Yk11 10mg/day
Pct clomid protocol
Protein powder (lean and mass gainer for carb day)
Bcaa
Multivitamin
Magnesium (for ****ting on keto days)

Going to aim for a 30 day cycle, address the sides and progress, then decide if I will go for 30 more.
Give me feedback as to if you see anything I should adjust or change. Going to start logging this upcoming week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
id save the yk for a bulk. switch it out with Osta IMO. right now I'm running 25mg S4 two times a day, 25mg of osta, 20mg of GW, and hexadrone. fav stack I've ever ran

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id save the yk for a bulk. switch it out with Osta IMO. right now I'm running 25mg S4 two times a day, 25mg of osta, 20mg of GW, and hexadrone. fav stack I've ever ran
I’ll prob try it again if it’s good with a bulk but technically I’m recomping with the carb cycle so I’m going to stick with this for now. I’ve read good reviews in both cutting and bulking.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk should be versatile . cutting on that combo is cool IMO

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1: Nothing to report yet. 40mg of s4 split in half. 5mg yk11. 2 4andro split in half. I had my first carb day of the cycle yesterday so I am feeling full from that today on my restricted keto calories. Will update when I have something to report. My guess is mid week I may be feeling pretty good in the gym.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day2: Really good leg session tonight. Felt pumped throughout the whole workout and finished up with cardio. No changes in my weight or bf. Looking into the dosing of the s4 and have decided to go 2 weeks on 40mg then if sides stay low key I will pump to 60mg. Only thing that’s been off is a headache for most of the day but that very well could be due to an annoying bitch I have to work with on tuesdays haha. Anyway, so far so good.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: really want to up the dosage on this cycle. I think that starting this week I’m going to up the yk11 to 10mg and next week up the s4 to 60mg. I have no sign of any side effects so far and as I understand if you can get through 2 weeks on 40mg without sides you’re past the rough part. Today is my second carb refeed since I started and I am going to train legs today with heavy weight moderate reps. Also going to check progress this weekend to see if I have yielded any results.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a check up last night and I finally busted through my plateau. I shaved off 3 pounds from my average weight and I dropped close to a % of body fat. Muscle is also up slightly which is awesome especially cause I’m at a deficit. Went up to 10mg of yk11 today and will be going to 60mg on the s4 next Friday. Workouts feel good and I can see progress. I was on a plateau from straight keto for about a month and I’m super pumped to be making progress again.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: really want to up the dosage on this cycle. I think that starting this week I’m going to up the yk11 to 10mg and next week up the s4 to 60mg. I have no sign of any side effects so far and as I understand if you can get through 2 weeks on 40mg without sides you’re past the rough part. Today is my second carb refeed since I started and I am going to train legs today with heavy weight moderate reps. Also going to check progress this weekend to see if I have yielded any results.
Do it!!

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6: full send into 60mg of s4. Was going to wait but I haven’t had any sides from it yet and I keep feeling better so why not just take advantage of it. Currently at 10mg yk11 and 60mg s4. Going to hit the gym tomorrow with chest and back with cardio. Next refeed will be Tuesday or Wednesday depending on my work schedule and if I can get to the gym to hit legs. So far I have had no sides that are very apparent. The only thing I’ve notice is slightly more aggression towards things that don’t go right but that is just something that happens to me on cycles. I’m not sure why I’m not having any side but it’s clearly
Working since I broke my plateau. I have done some serious cycles before with test, tren, mast, dbol, and etc so I’m not new at this. Maybe that has something to do with how I’m handling it.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9: Feel good. Had a carb day yesterday with an abundance of calorie dense food and I still feel leaner today. Hitting legs tonight with heavy squats and deads. Holding at 60mg s4 and 10mg yk11 and feel perfectly fine with no sides. I’m really excited to see how much progress I can make on this cycle. 100% would recommend this. Will update progress either this weekend or beginning of week.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12: took on a cheat day yesterday for the first time in months. Feel like **** because of it but still leaning out. If I wasn’t on this cycle I definitely would be holding more weight. Workouts are strong and I am throwing in more cardio to take advantage of the fat burning effects. Weigh in was last night and I’m down another bf % and another 2lbs off the average. My body is fighting this fat loss but it’s been picking back up as of lately. Probably because it takes a week or so for the s4 to take hold. Awesome so far.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23: super long time no post but this cut is going awesome. I have definition in my abs and I am super vascular. I’m even starting to see veins in my legs. I started this cut with cardio in May with keto and went to carb cycling when I started the s4. I was 26% bf when I started then and to see veins in my legs a few months later is nuts. I’m not sure exactly how low my bf is but I ordered a bf caliper to figure it out since my smart scale I think is lying to me. Up the dosage on the s4 yet again so I’m at 70mg a day split between two doses with food. 10mg yk11 in the morning and a base of 4andro split dose. I’m going to run for a total of 8 weeks and pct off. Very good tool that I’ve found being on this cut is that taking an occasional higher then normal calorie day will indeed help a lot in continuing progress. The times I’ve done it I’ve gotten right back on the diet and have been leaner in the proceeding days with cardio. This is a killer cut stack FYI

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 32: going into the last part of this cut feeling strong and lean. Still trying to find out what my bf% is at but from everything that I’ve done to find out I should be at somewhere between 10% and 13%. I have been cutting since May and am going into a bulking phase in the beginning of September. The s4 and yk11 have been an awesome combo. My muscles are hard and full even on off days. My body fat is very low. I’ve also had energy in and out of the gym that I don’t usually have without them. I will be updating couple more times before my final recap.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW
July 15 August 24 2017
Starting weight 185
bf 21%

End
Weight 179
Bf 11.2%

This cut stack was awesome. As you can see I had some great results. I gained muscle mass while at the same time I leaned out to what my goal was of getting to >15% bf.
For sides I didn’t really get too many to be aware of. The only thing I would recommend is a stronger base then just 4 andro. I ran 200mg split dose through the majority of the cycle and libido was down because of that. As for the s-4 and yk-11 sides I didn’t have any. No vision sides like anyone said.
Positive side effects were all I encountered. My muscles remained noticeably harder throughout. For what I wanted to do which was cut fat off I would recommended this.
Diet was a carb cycle throughout with high carb days being 300g and low carb days being less then 50g. 4 training days with cardio on off training days. I didn’t even do anything too crazy with cardio I mainly just ran or went on the stair climber.

Progress pictures attached.
IMG_1225.JPG

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid bro. Good job. I ran yk and recovery/time between sets was the best I've ever experienced. Strength and endurance went up.

I'm running yk again somewhat soon

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid bro. Good job. I ran yk and recovery/time between sets was the best I've ever experienced. Strength and endurance went up.

I'm running yk again somewhat soon
It was a very good set up. I will deff do it again