S4 sarm a review. Pics included. Plus gains maintained well after cycle

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. Just wanted to give everyone a review of my experience with s4. Gains, sides, and everything else. I ran this compound for 8 weeks a while back over summer. And have been off all compounds now for quite some Time now. I see a lot of people ask about this, but I wanted to give everyone a full overview in terms of gains made and keeping them in the long term.

I ran this 8 weeks starting in mid July ending in later September. Since then I’ve decided to stop taking everything, mainly cause I’m broke af and training natty is a lot easier than being on ****.

With that being said. These things will not work like a pro hormone will nor will they give extreme rapid gains. They only enhance what you already do. I don’t miss meals and I have always been consistent with my nutrition and training. If you expect to get peeled in a span of days on these things then you’re wrong. However, they will enhance what you already put in to a good extent.

Btw. I ate at around maintenance calories (3,200) with very high protein.

Week 1: 50mg, no gains. Slight boost in energy and pumps
Week 2: 75mg, endurance increase, slight strength boost, increase in vascularity.
Week 3: 75mg, increased hardness in shoulders, more endurance, looking leaner overall
Week 4: same as week 3
Week 5: same as the last. Maybe a slight boost
Week 6-8: I decided to go all out and ramp up the dosage to 100mg per day. This is where I started to see pretty drastic results. Muscles felt dense and full 24/7, very fast fat loss despite messing up on the diet a few times, huge increases in overall volume and endurance in the gym, muscles felt like granite. Finally, I def looked like I was on the gas while having a pump in the gym. Delts capped and full.

Sides: anxiety/ depression. This was pretty evident towards the end of the cycle. I started feeling ****ty mentally, I wanted to keep pushing the cycle longer but I decided to call it quits mainly due to this reason. I’m not sure if suppression was the cause.

Eye sight: night vision at 50-75mg was evident but not terrible. At 100mg, it was absolute trash. If you go out a lot at night/ drive at night you will have issues

Suppression: I can’t say I was fully shutdown. I had bloods drawn 7 weeks post cycle and I was back to baseline. But towards the end of the cycle I can for sure say there was slight/ moderate suppression.

Estrogenic: towards the beginning of the cycle had some nip troubles. I have had a slight bit of gyno naturally (not noticeable really tho). This seems to aggravate more in the first few weeks due to my natural test not being able to bind to the receptor and converting to e2. Over the course of the cycle this went away due to suppression and sarms not being able to convert. I did notice also at the end my gyno had shrunk. It has remained that way since stopping. During the cycle I used letro .5 1-2 times per week. This kept anything at bay. Keep in mind if you are estro sensitive and take a boat load of sarms it would be smart to take an AI. They don’t convert but towards the beginning before suppression hits you might convert more of your natty test to e2. This could throw things out of wack. However, an AI is not needed for most people. This is just me personally.

Gains: strength went up a good amount on this. Not crazy like DMZ or another designer PH. But a nice noticeable increase. I would say i was able to rapidly increase my overall work capacity/ volume with this (doing more reps with the same weight)

Pct/ long term results: since being off for close to 4 months now. I can say that I’ve maintained and even added to my muscle gains. I didn’t lose any strength, in fact even added some, however at much slower rate. Along with this almost all the shredz I got have stayed too being consistent with the diet. Even though I’m stronger now being off. I do not look the same/ as crisp. Despite actually weighing more and being stronger. I tend to look a little less full/ big. This compound creates an illusion to your physique that will make you look 5-10 heavier than you actually are. (At least for me) Especially in the shoulders and upper chest. Take that for what it’s worth. Also note, I haven’t been able to train as much as I was on cycle due to other life obligations. This could have hindered long term results more. I have just been mostly maintaining this look till I decide what I want to do with my physique again. I’m thinking a bulk is in order though.

Here is what I looked like on week 8:
IMG_3259.JPG

And here is what I currently look like naturally (the one where I look pale af is from now)
IMG_3286.JPG

Hope that gives everyone an honest review what to expect. If you have any questions feel free to respond. Thanks and happy holidays!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna make some girls happy at the beach. Looking good!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great review. Do you have before pics?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good review you still look pretty similar to first pic nice work. Would you run it again?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
What’s a good cutter with S4 besides osta? Heard bad things from it.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Want to stack a sarm cycle my next go around just about to get off DMZ and hit my pct

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s a good cutter with S4 besides osta? Heard bad things from it.
Rad140 or s23
Rad140- Lean bulker,strength gains
S23-like a super charged s4,strength,endurance,vascularity,powerful as hell for a sarm and lots of sides!

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Rad140 or s23
Rad140- Lean bulker,strength gains
S23-like a super charged s4,strength,endurance,vascularity,powerful as hell for a sarm and lots of sides!
Is rad easier on sides?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Noteboom a lil more aggression some users experience lethargy (I've ran it twice with no noticeable lethargy) it might screw with your LDL\HDL

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You handsome phuc (no homo) your body type is pretty much my aim, a bit more mass though (I got a big head)

Good job