S4, RAD140 (S23)?

Romeo3303

Awards
Hi, I am from France, have been training for 4 years now, 5ft7, 168 lbs ~10-12% BF (just end up a serious cut) I have done 2 cycles of S4 (with a test base) at a pretty low dosage (50mg) and really enjoyed the gains.

I would like to run a new cycle for my lean bulk but i can’t run a test base for this one and would like to know which one of RAD140 at 20mg/day or S4 at 100mg/day (for 10-12 weeks) would provide the best results?
(I have nolvadex on hands if PCT is needed)

I am also very attracted by S23, I know some people got jaundice from it on this forum but I believe it is just as toxic as moderate doses of an oral which (maybe am I wrong) is okay for me.

Would like to know if S23 could be a good sarm to run and PCT without loosing most of the gains when coming out because of the suppression was thinking about running it 7 weeks, 20mg/day with 25mg clomid EOD or enclo 12,5mg EOD on cycle to prevent shutdown and make recovery easier
Any thoughts on this? Is S23 really worth it? How 20mg S23 compares to 100mg S4?

Thank you for taking the time to answer

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT is definitely needed.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really would avoid S4, since there are so many other superior SARMs that don't effect your eyes.

Anabolic Doc just made a video a bout RAD-140, so this might be of interest to you.

Romeo3303

Awards
I really would avoid S4, since there are so many other superior SARMs that don't effect your eyes.

Anabolic Doc just made a video a bout RAD-140, so this might be of interest to you.

thank you for the informations,just watched the video; what’s wrong with the visual sides of S4? aren’t they stopping after the cycle?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you for the informations,just watched the video; what’s wrong with the visual sides of S4? aren’t they stopping after the cycle?
Just a quick Google search will show you all the information about S4 and visual side effects.

S-4 binds to ocular receptors in the eye which leads to some side effects. Most users experience a loss or lack of peripheral vision at night. Others report seeing a yellow tinge to things. The first one is more bothersome as it can potentially affect your ability to drive at night.
Source

There are so many better SARMs out there like LGD, Ostarine, and so forth. Do some more research before you jump into a cycle without knowing the side effects you might encounter.

Romeo3303

Awards
anyone experience’s with s23?
Just a quick Google search will show you all the information about S4 and visual side effects.

Source

There are so many better SARMs out there like LGD, Ostarine, and so forth. Do some more research before you jump into a cycle without knowing the side effects you might encounter.
Yeah, i know about the sides related to S4, i have already done two cycles of S4 and diden’t experience the visual side effects, i was just asking of there was a risk of getting permanent blindness of it because your answer made the sides look pretty dangerous; anyone on this forum had serious visual sides from it?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
anyone experience’s with s23?

Yeah, i know about the sides related to S4, i have already done two cycles of S4 and diden’t experience the visual side effects, i was just asking of there was a risk of getting permanent blindness of it because your answer made the sides look pretty dangerous; anyone on this forum had serious visual sides from it?
I can't speak for it myself, but what I've read is that the side effects are not permanent. But, you have to realize - these are research chemicals that have not been fully tested in humans to see what their full range of side effects are, including their long term effects. Try looking up "Andarine" and "S4" visual loss on Google and YouTube and you'll see some pretty scary results from some people. Personally, I wouldn't touch it and I don't see why anyone would. Just my 2₵ though.

Reactions: UNX

Romeo3303

Awards
I can't speak for it myself, but what I've read is that the side effects are not permanent. But, you have to realize - these are research chemicals that have not been fully tested in humans to see what their full range of side effects are, including their long term effects. Try looking up "Andarine" and "S4" visual loss on Google and YouTube and you'll see some pretty scary results from some people. Personally, I wouldn't touch it and I don't see why anyone would. Just my 2₵ though.
Thank you for the infos, i couldn’t find anyone having permanent visual sides from it except a guy on youtube who used clomid for PCT, the blindness was probably due to clomid IMO