S4/LGD/RAD cycle log

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM been a while since I was a regular poster so I'll get back at it with a log.

Cycle starts this Sunday and here is the layout:
Weeks 1-12
LGD 4033 10mg/day
S4 50mg/day
RAD140 25mg/day
Weeks 10-18
CEL M-Test
Weeks 12-16
Clomid 30mg/day first 2 weeks
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Training: 4 day split (chest/tri/abs, back bi calves, rest, legs, shoulders/traps)
I'll be following a progressive overload style of training logging each workout as I have always done.

Diet: about 500+ above maint low fat high carbs and protein. I'll post some random days of my diet along the way so you get an idea.

Stats: 5'8 at 160lbs. 12%body fat will probably do a before and after shot. Weekly weigh ins to track progress maybe weekly pics as well.

Goals: weight at 175 with the same body fat. Pretty simple.

Thanks for following along for those that do. For those who wish to know I always like to keep my sarms and PCT PURE and RAW.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Obviously not a lot going on. No training calories were right at 2800 which is normal for me on the weekends

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Good chest and triceps work out. Been progressing over the past 9 weeks so probably in another few it will be time for a de load. Right at 3k calories for the day.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Should be on track for about 3200 calories today. No sides yet which it's still pretty early for that anyway. Today was back and biceps. Typical workout is 22 sets 14 of which are compound lifts the other 8 are isolation. Also hit 10 sets of calves including seated and standing raises. My back and biceps haven't experienced the same fatigue as the chest and triceps yet so I'll stay the course in adding volume. If someone wants a bit more in depth workout regiment let me know.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Off day today at the gym. Legs tomorrow. Calories right under 3000 which isnt bad for a rest day.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
have fun dude. Any reason for the LGD at 10 only?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
have fun dude. Any reason for the LGD at 10 only?
I ran this without the rad 140 over a year ago and had good results. Sides were minimal so I decided to keep it the same

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Legs today. Set a new PR on squats with 315 for 7. I attribute that to my training mostly but I'll take it. Food was right at 3k as it should be. Today was also a bit cleaner, had some nice sauteed chicken breast and plain mashed potatoes for lunch. I'll admit I eat like trash sometimes. Looking forward to this ride.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Shoulders today. Lots of volume 22 total sets focused around compounds. Spotted a friend on bench before I left the gym after my workout and decided to jump in on his set of 225. Cold and after shoulders no other weight I put it up 6 times. Which for me is pretty damn good considering I switched over to dumbbells around 3 months ago and haven't touched a bar. Had around 3500 calories yesterday since the wife wanted some pizza.

Got some early pics. These are cold no pump on a Saturday morning.
20190309_073401.jpeg
20190309_073346.jpeg
20190309_065543.jpeg
20190309_065442.jpeg

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Days 7 8 and 9

Didnt do anything over the weekend ate at maintenance which is around 2600

Today was chest and triceps. Had bomb workout even though I only had 5 hours of sleep due to a massive headache. Almost slept in and skipped but decided to push and it was well worth it. Ate right at 4k calories too, for some reason I was ravenous. Felt good today so I'll toss up another pic... thoughts anyone???
20190311_210206.jpeg

Karlrobert

Awards
If your not already keep an eye on your blood pressure especially if you’re getting headaches. Better safe than sorry. Looks like things are going well... have fun with it!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
If your not already keep an eye on your blood pressure especially if you’re getting headaches. Better safe than sorry. Looks like things are going well... have fun with it!
Thanks for the concerns. The headaches have been an issue for around 8 or 9 years, I'm not 100% sure on the direct cause though. I've had my pressure checked during my headaches and its returned normal. However now that you bring this up I'm gonna monitor and sort of log them. So I do appreciate you bringing it up!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Calories at 3500 on a 50/25/25 split. Would have liked a bit more protein but I skipped my MRE by redcon1 in the afternoon due to some random nausea.

Back biceps and calves today back was great and getting some more vascular in the arms. I need to up the weight on my calves I'm not really getting much fatigue out of them.

So far I'm liking the results. Vision sides from the s4 are barely there. I do feel the suppression beginning with that dull pain we all know about. No lethargy or any other issues to speak of

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

No training typical Wednesday rest day. Got a good 9 hours of sleep. Roughly 2700 calories so I'm happy.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Right at 3k on the calories. A little lighter than I wanted but its above goal. Trained legs today and murdered it. Hit 315x8x1 decided to shoot for a single rep of 365 ended up pushing it twice because it felt so good. Last time I hit 365 was one time in wrapped knees. This cycle I will hit 405.

Also tossing in a mild 20 minute cardio on lifting day post work out. I really struggle eating enough especially when I'm off cycle. So a friend of mine who has me by about 30 40lbs told me cardio helped him eat more by upping the metabolic rate. So I'll give it a shot. I mean I highly doubt 20 mins will kill my gains. But if I can burn 200 calories and eat another 6 or 700 that's a win. Plus I wanna maintain the bf I'm at now.

Probably wont get the chance to train tomorrow. Had to take the wife to the ER due to a migraine and I'll be here late. So with work and having to be up at 4am to train probably wont happen so I'll push my shoulder day to Saturday

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

No training today as last night was pretty rough. Ended up eating 3k still on an off day which is fine by me. Whole family has kinda been under the weather the past couple day too. Since I missed today will be getting back after it tomorrow morning with some shoulders. Kinda interested to see what only one day off does to me on Monday

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Trained shoulders. Had a great work out, actually pretty sore today which is strange because my shoulders never get sore. Really digging this cycle so far.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Days 15 16 17 18

Not much new to report. I have been steady at 3k calories. Training has been great. Starting to come around. I also did a weigh in Tuesday and ended up at the same as pre cycle which is fine since it's just 2 weeks in. I do however look and feel leaner. Here is a "progress" picture.
20190320_171645.jpeg

Karlrobert

Awards
Keep up the good work. Are the S4 vision sides staying manageable for you?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work. Are the S4 vision sides staying manageable for you?
Vision sides are pretty well non existant at 50mg for me. I was running 80 I think last time and they got to be pretty noticeable. If I'm outside and I go inside and haven't been wearing sun glasses I can tell the change for sure. But that's really about it

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the good words guys....

Day 19

Trained legs today. Killed squats finished them out with 315x8 and the last rep was a bitch. I'm really hoping to push that 405 for a nice PR. I will say I was smoked after that. Pushed the rest of the workout and made it through. After did 20 mins on the stair climber instead of some calf isolation. Gotta feeling that will be a bad choice come tomorrow.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Shoulders was fun today. Got a real nice pump. Have been feeling a but weaker due to the crazy amount of volume and cardio.

So I'll be honest I've attempted this cardio at 15 to 20 mins post workout simply to increase hunger and metabolic rate. It really is working. I have been steady over 3k almost every day. I was worried about losing weight because my metabolism and it hasn't done so one bit. I'm up 2 good pounds so I would say I'm extremely pleased so far. It does make sense though if I burn 200 calories doing cardio and am able to eat 500 more then its doing what i want.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Days 21 22 and 23

Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm really starting to get hit with the fact I've been upping the volume EVERY single workout for 12 weeks this week. Next week is hell at work so it seems like the perfect time for a de load.

I'm still killing my workouts but pretty well dead by 7p daily. I am getting more vascular as well. Weight holding steady close to 162. I will say it's the longest I've held on to an elevated weight.

Suppresion is pretty well on it's full course as well. Little bit of libido drop but no bedroom issues at all. Kinda what you should and would expect though so I have nothing to complain about. My wife is on meds that affect her sex drive so the few times a week sits fine with me. Will get some pics up next week or maybe this week.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Days 24 25 and 26

Been training hard and it's time for a break. Tweaked my knee a bit on leg day so more reason for a deload. Next week will be a few light work outs and some cardio. Weight holding steady about 2lbs up. Diet has been lacking and haven't hit 3k in the past few days.

Scored 15 lbs of bsn syntha 6 8lbs of casein and 10lbs dextrose for about 200 bucks today at bb.com. check it out 30% off signature series and syntha 6 is bogo 50%. Not really a protein flavor guy I just always get chocolate. But branching out with a few new flavors like cinnamon bun. I do like the fact its 200 calories per scoop instead of about 110.
Going to change out my post workout shake from one scoop mixed with dextrose and milk to 2 scoops water and dextrose to add more protein to my diet.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Days 27 28 and 29

Deload began today and now I know why I never deload because I cant stand it. Bench pressing 45lb dumbells and **** makes me angry lol. Just have to remember a week from now I'll be able to go nuts again.

Got back on track with food today which is good 4 keys to growth are food rest hard work and pain!

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Days 27 28 and 29

Deload began today and now I know why I never deload because I cant stand it. Bench pressing 45lb dumbells and **** makes me angry lol. Just have to remember a week from now I'll be able to go nuts again.

Got back on track with food today which is good 4 keys to growth are food rest hard work and pain!
What does deloading consist of and what is it for?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Well it pretty much just ended up in time off lol I spent 16 hours at work Tuesday and had Friday off too. The idea is to take a week and drop back the weights the workouts I did do consisted of 50% of what I was doing. I was to the point where I couldn't keep up the volume increases.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Well it pretty much just ended up in time off lol I spent 16 hours at work Tuesday and had Friday off too. The idea is to take a week and drop back the weights the workouts I did do consisted of 50% of what I was doing. I was to the point where I couldn't keep up the volume increases.
By volume increase do you mean the weight you can push on the Sarms vs what your body is ready for?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
i have been increasing the weight each work out. and you con only increase so much. sometimes its going from 80's to 85's or like that. Sorry for the lack of updates still after it this week after the break. Weight holding steady, due to lack of food intake i assume but maintaining on eating less than maint for a week is cool by me.