S4 LGD 4033 HELP what did I get?

gynopuff

Awards
Well boys my stuff came in the mail today I ordered s4 and the bottle says LGD-4033............ I got it from ss and the liquid is clear and kinda tastes like rubber bands. I took a 1/3rd of a ml and felt slightly amped this is lgd4033 or s4? How could I find out

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if the bottle says LGD, it's probably lgd lol

gynopuff

Awards
Dang true well it's been 4hrs and I still have anxiety so I think it's lgd

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you email them and let them know they sent you the wrong product? When you get your s4 you can compare. I say rung this lgd out and log it!

gynopuff

Awards
Dang I think I will Im in test prop atm minds well I'm only doing 4 weeks though is it okay to only run LGD for 4 weeks

gynopuff

Awards
"Please keep the incorrect order as our way of saying sorry we didn’t get things right.

Best Regards,

Julie"

SS coming through

alland

alland

Awards
thats where i ordered from..hope i dont get your s4

gynopuff

Awards
Their quality its amazing clear luquid no bs floating around

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what happens when tweakers make their stuff in the bath tub and ship it out.
:lol:

alland

alland

Awards
i emailed them last night to verify something about my order and they responded at 6am my time this morning. im impressed on a sunday....its a moot point if the product sucks...but i should know soon. by the sound of it...it will be in weds or thursday.

gynopuff

Awards
No im sure it will be quality bro. I do always boast companies after my product arrives and works though.

alland

alland

Awards
Meh...tastes alright. Was doing a two a day's today and I powered through the second workout well. Noticed I was a little more agitated during my workout. But could be placebo obviously.

gynopuff

Awards
Well they came through I'm shocked they sent in my s4 and it tastes beyond bitter haven't dosed yet

alland

alland

Awards
Well they came through I'm shocked they sent in my s4 and it tastes beyond bitter haven't dosed yet
maybe i was ot of it the first dose...but today it was awful. so you know it must be good

gynopuff

Awards
hahaha LOL yeah it tasted insanely bad when I tasted it im going to try it in the morning I hope I don't get angry

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 0