s4 and permanent macular degeneration

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I have recently been very intrigued by SARMs to the point where I bought some mk-2866 and s4 but the more I read the less I want to risk permanent vision problems potentially associated with s4. Anyone who has done research knows of the yellow tinting and night blindness associated with s4 but what I don't think a lot of people realize is that some speculate that this could cause a permanent change in your dna due to gene transcription. I haven't found any clinical studies to demonstrate this but here is where i first got the notion of this effect:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/161336-russianstar-experiences-sarm.html
Ultimately my question is whether or not you run the risk of permanent change of eyesight if you run the s4 at a low enough dose that you never have any vision sides? I know the whole idea in general as well as any answers will be pure speculation but at the very least I'd like to generate conversation on the potential permanent risks associated with the research chemical.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IMHO if you run it safe and smart it won't be permanent.

ManBeast

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Well your opinion is def one on this forum that i respect, thank you. Still don't know is a little fat loss and mild anabolic effect is worth risking my vision though.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, most don't seem to see those sides (no pun intended) until higher dosages/longer durations, and then the 5 on/2 off seems to keep them at bay from that point on. I'll probably run it 5 on 2 off from the get go when I decide to use it as well.

ManBeast

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
My plan was to stack s4 and osta along with my pct after the cycle I'm starting today and no gains are worth yellow tinting/night vision issues so I was going to run it fairly low and 5 on/2 off from the start like you said. I would imagine that if one didn't get any sides while on that these problems would not just manifest years later but I am by no means a doctor or scientist.