S23, Ostarine, Hexadrone cut

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Staring a log to journal my 8 week cut. This is Day 2. Compounds will be 30 mg S23, 25 mg Ostarine, and 300 mg Hexadrone. I am also on 200 mg a week trt. Will be updating log about once a week. I am 5 foot 10 and weighed in today at 201.8 pounds and 21.2 percent body fat. Keeping realistic goal of cycle to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week and to drop 2 percent or more body fat after the 8 weeks are up. Starting cut at 2560 calories a day (202 grams protein, 281 grams carbs, and the rest fat) and will drop calories (mainly carbs) as needed. Will be updating log about once a week unless there are exceptional developments that occur justifying more frequent entries.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 update. 10 days in and dropped roughly 3 pounds and a half percent body fat. Best thing about this cycle so far is I have had zero side effects from any of the compounds. Hexadrone has been good for giving me extra energy, but nothing insane as to interfere with sleep. Also, unlike DMZ it doesn’t give me anxiety which I am prone to. First week didn’t miss a workout (weights and cardio). Have kept to my diet as well other than a cheat meal. Ended up dropping calories by about 700 a day since last post so I am currently at about 1900 a day. Eating a lot of fiber so hunger is not a problem. On a work trip and got snowed in from going to the gym today, but will be back at it tomorrow! Looking forward to this week to see if I am able to increase any weights from the prior week due to the assistance of the compounds.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 3. Weight continues to drop. Went down a little over 2 pounds since my last entry 11 days ago. What is great about this weight loss time is the scale went down a full 1 percent body fat so according to my math 2 pounds is roughly 1 percent of my total body weight, thus the last weight loss must have been nearly entirely fat. (Typically when i lose weight it is half fat and half muscle).I am going to contribute this in part to the Hexadrone because I do not recall this happening when I ran just S23 and Ostarine together in my prior cuts. Lifts are up on a few exercises (increased decline hammer bench by 20 pounds this week and hammer shoulder press as well). Not dramatic weight lifting increases each session so I decided to bump the S23 up to 40 mg the other day, nevertheless the scale is going in the write direction and things are looking good in the mirror which is what counts most to me and how I best measure progress.

I don’t have a doubt Narrows Labs Sarms are legit as they always give me results, but seeing as some people on here recently have logged and not had results, 3 weeks in I decided to play a little game and purchased some Pure Rawz S23 to swap out for my Narrows S23. I have run S23 like four times now and always get liver bloods afterwards so I know what my liver bloods look like after Narrows S23. Want to see if i get similar readings with Pure Rawz s23 which would tend to validate Narrow’s S23 as being legit.

Attachments

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 4. Weight loss ceased at this weeks weigh in and weight remained the same at 196.4 pounds 19.7 percent body fat. Will be decreasing calories another 400 to 500 a day down to 1400 daily while still maintaining 200 grams of protein each day and only about 100 grams carbs mainly from my post workout drink.. I guess since this was Thanksgiving weekend and I had a feast on Thursday and went out to eat two others times I will take no weight change without being too disappointed. Cutting is always hard on the holidays.

No real weight increases on lifts so I am shifting gears and changing my workout routine. This whole cycle I have been lifting 6 days a week, each muscle two times a week, always to failure. Feel burned out and perhaps overtrained which is probably why the weight on the barbell isn’t going up.I am switching to a four day split that divides each body part into four days and you work out only every other day always to failure. Thinking since I will be reducingy training by 2 sessions a week and only working each muscle group once to failure instead of twice with a full day off in between all sessions this new routine will give me the necessary recovery time to hopefully increase my lifts.

No noticeable sides to speak off this week.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 5. Weight loss continues! Lost a little under 3 pounds in about a week. Perhaps I went a little too aggressive in the calorie cutting department, but figured my body can still preserve the muscle even with above rapid loss due to the compounds plus it was just frustrating not seeing a loss last week. I suspected before I weighed in today I had lost because things are noticeable in the mirror and I have had to notch my pants up a couple holes to get them to stay on lol! Currently sitting at about 193.5 pounds at 19 percent body fat. I went back and looked back since I have been tracking my body fat percentage since March of 2019 and was never this low (though I have a long way to go before I reach my goals)

So far this has been a good cycle, but this is my first time using Hexadrone and probably my last. It hasn’t given me any sides, but I don’t notice any difference in muscle preserving effect or strength increases than when I ran S23 without Hexadrone, whereas I can definitely say S23 helps me preserve a drastic amount of more muscle on a cut than when I do it as a natty.

Switched up my lifting routine to every other day working one body part a week. Less fatigue now and more of a zeal to go to the gym than when I was going 6 days a week each muscle twice a week till failure. Think I had been overtraining. Will be attempting to add weight to the lifts next week to this new lifting routine I just started this week. Hopefully since I have more recovery time and am further into the cycle I will have some success.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Late update for week 6- Struggled this week with my diet. Was down to 1500 calories a day the past 2 weeks and it caught up with me. Had 2 or 3 days of “binge eating.”. Weight remained the same this week as a result,
but at least I didn’t gain any fat. I don’t seem to do well with sticking to a diet whenever I dip below 1700 calories so this week I added in a 200 calorie Quest bar that has 20 grams protein and 60 percent daily fiber the past couple days and diet is now back on track at about 1700 calories a day. Hopefully this fixes the hunger problems.No sides to report. Had 5 pound lift increases in Tricep extensions, push downs, and 10 pound increase in dumbbell presses today which was nice. Goal for final 2 weeks of this cut is to lose a couple of additional pounds and to not fall off the wagon with binge sessions other than my Christmas meal, and once a week cheat meals. Have enjoyed this cut. Have had lift increases (though nothing overwhelming since it is a cut) and can visibly tell the fat loss in the mirror with the scale to attest to it. The S23 amd Hexadrone really dries you out and makes one look even less body fat than one actually is and are relatively side effect free for me (though I am running multiple support supps).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle ended yesterday. Lost about 10 pounds and 2 percent body fat. Ending weight is 192 pounds and 19.2 percent body fat. Will be getting a complete lipid panel tomorrow and a comprehensive metabolic panel and will post up results when I receive them. Below is a pic from day 1 of my cycle followed by a pic of the last day of the cycle. I chalk it up as a successful cycle though I wish I could have lost a greater percentage of body fat. Next cycle will probably be another cut unless I can cut successfully while retaining muscle just on my trt dosage.

Attachments

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
S23 will overpower the ostarine by a long shot. You can still run it but doubt to will add much to a cycle that already has test and a23 in it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
S23 will overpower the ostarine by a long shot. You can still run it but doubt to will add much to a cycle that already has test and a23 in it.
Agreed. Ya just had it on hand and didn’t want to trash it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also note don’t think Hexadrone is worth running again. I lost a fair amount of fat and toned up, but nothing greater than when I ran S23 alone. I love my S23!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also note don’t think Hexadrone is worth running again. I lost a fair amount of fat and toned up, but nothing greater than when I ran S23 alone. I love my S23!
I've never really had any interest in using sarms but the more i research and hear about s-23 the more i want to give it a try.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never really had any interest in using sarms but the more i research and hear about s-23 the more i want to give it a try.
Just make sure if you decide to run it take 1000 mg a day TUDCA along with some NAC if you take it because it can be harsh on the liver for some. I like it for bulks and cuts. Ran it once with DMZ and had great results on a bulk.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just make sure if you decide to run it take 1000 mg a day TUDCA along with some NAC if you take it because it can be harsh on the liver for some. I like it for bulks and cuts. Ran it once with DMZ and had great results on a bulk.
Thanks but I'm probably going to go with the oil from MA and add it to my next test cycle.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good work on the cycle by the way. Great progress

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my bloodwork back. This was taken 2 days after the end of the cycle. No big surprises here, HDL low, LDL only slightly out of range, Triglycerides normal, some liver enzymes slightly out of whack mainly from the S23.

Attachments

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got my bloodwork back. This was taken 2 days after the end of the cycle. No big surprises here, HDL low, LDL only slightly out of range, Triglycerides normal, some liver enzymes slightly out of whack mainly from the S23.
That Alkaline Phosphatase reading would concern me, has your previous blood work come back as low? You may want to follow this up.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That Alkaline Phosphatase reading would concern me, has your previous blood work come back as low? You may want to follow this up.
Ya it is normally in range, but the previous cycle that ended as a cut had low levels. It is because by the time I am at the end of a
cutting cycle I am usually only eating 1300 to 1500 calories a day most of which are from protein shakes, not eating a wide variety of foods (no fruits, vegetables to keep carbs at about 100 grams a day) so basically the low Alkaline level is temporary as a result of malnutrition from the diet. I think you commented on that on my previous cycle too and asked about my diet. Thanks though.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya it is normally in range, but the previous cycle that ended as a cut had low levels. It is because by the time I am at the end of a
cutting cycle I am usually only eating 1300 to 1500 calories a day most of which are from protein shakes, not eating a wide variety of foods (no fruits, vegetables to keep carbs at about 100 grams a day) so basically the low Alkaline level is temporary as a result of malnutrition from the diet. I think you commented on that on my previous cycle too and asked about my diet. Thanks though.
Ah yeah, your are right. Now i remember.