S23 or rad/s4 stack

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

Title pretty much says it all. I’m wondering which of the 2 would be the most effective for a recomp cycle. I’ve ran s4/ rad combo in the past but never really have touched s23 much.

I’ve heard they are similar but Was wondering which would yield the best results.

Got my dermacrine and androhard to run as a base for this as well.

Thanks

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran Rad140 15-20mg ed and S4 30mg ed while cutting for a show and got hard grainy and vascular. My strength was up as well despite dieting.

S23 I haven’t tried. But I’ve heard many differing opinions. I just love Rad, had good results, and my blood work has only shown a slightly decreased HDL.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I also like rad. I would stick with that. I believe I heard that 23 is a bit more harsh on your body if you care about that or not. But possibly can be better for gains. I think I remember seeing a log somewhere where the person running cut it short because of lethargy

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ran S23 about 4 times and love it. Wouldn’t recommend it though unless you are running a cruise dose of test as it will completely shut you down. Also it is harsh on the liver so take 1000 mg TUDCA and NAC. Have run Rad 140 and didn’t have the same strength gains. In my opinion S23 is the strongest Sarm, but also the harshest in terms of tanking lipids and liver values.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
S23 is 3-4 times stronger mg to mg than S4. Twice as strong as rad 140. S23 You'll be completely shut down after 2 weeks.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't tolerate RAD but s23 was very similar to s4 but without vision sides, ie great for strength increase but not much for bulking. No problems with sexual function but after 8 weeks shooting clear loads, and nuts a bit achy. Bounced back alright with a SERM though.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, s23 messed up my liver a little bit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59
Anabolics 10
Mitch_310 Anabolics 0
Mitch_310 Anabolics 0