S23 experiences

WiiTard

Awards
Just wanted to get some user feedback from folks that have experimented with S23. Thinking about doing a short post quarantine recomp and am interested in running this. I’ve run multiple cycles in the past (test, DMZ, MSten, SD, some sarms)

Thanks for the input!

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
stuffs pretty strong but the side effects are nuts. the most notable ones i experienced were extreme thirst/dehydration (was drinking 2 gallons of water a day and still felt thirsty all the time and always cramping) as well as feeling the need to eat 24/7. it kinda feels like a stronger rad140 except moreso stronger side effects than positive effects lol

WiiTard

Awards
stuffs pretty strong but the side effects are nuts. the most notable ones i experienced were extreme thirst/dehydration (was drinking 2 gallons of water a day and still felt thirsty all the time and always cramping) as well as feeling the need to eat 24/7. it kinda feels like a stronger rad140 except moreso stronger side effects than positive effects lol
Thanks for the feedback bro! What dose were you running at? I’ve run a couple rad140 cycles in the past and was a good responder.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback bro! What dose were you running at? I’ve run a couple rad140 cycles in the past and was a good responder.
why not stick with what works for you?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't do it. It gave me lots of shedding, which was temporary, but I don't like messing with my hair. I don't see why that is worth it, when most other compounds will give you similar results. There's nothing special about it, it will make you look vascular, but that's not something necessary to recomp. Just run Rad, or better yet, LGD 4033. The latter is tested in humans to some degree, so better to use that.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It makes a difference, but boy does it make me cramp worse than anything. Even supplementing electrolytes and taurine.
That’s interesting, I’ve got 2 bottles waiting to be used as a hardener.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it. Way better then lgd for me. S4 is still my favorite though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely does do that. Drier look, harder muscles, increased strength. Just be on your hydration game hard.
What’s a good side on your opinion?
mine is in 15mg capsules. Wasn’t sure if I should play it safe at 15, or just go straight to 30?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s a good side on your opinion?
mine is in 15mg capsules. Wasn’t sure if I should play it safe at 15, or just go straight to 30?
Good dose? 30+mg. Weighing around 220-230 last I used it, I tried 20 and didn’t notice anything so went to 30. Guys go up to 60 but heard 40-50mg is the sweet spot.

Someone with your experience I’d just jump right to 30 and see what you think honestly.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good dose? 30+mg. Weighing around 220-230 last I used it, I tried 20 and didn’t notice anything so went to 30. Guys go up to 60 but heard 40-50mg is the sweet spot.

Someone with your experience I’d just jump right to 30 and see what you think honestly.
Good to know bro!
Yea, it’ll be at the end of a 10 week test e/primo cycle with a dzine/m14add kicker, so I’d hate to see nothing.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it is still very early, but I have been on 30 mg for a week with 10 mg GW.

Honestly not sure what to attribute to it yet. It is the first thing I have ever used harsher than 11-KT. My workouts have actually felt harder. Motivation is a little lower when working out and I feel a bit tired - which I think is a bit strange. I have been sleeping a but more like a teenager - I could totally stay in bed until 10 AM I think if I let myself.

I have some shortening of my fuse, and less interest in talking with people but nothing major.

I have had some strength increases but only maybe a little bit better than I would typically see from my workouts and it is hard to judge because physical activity seems harder.

So far I am perplexed because both S23 and GW should increase endurance supposedly so I am not sure why my perceived exertion is so much higher.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it is still very early, but I have been on 30 mg for a week with 10 mg GW.

Honestly not sure what to attribute to it yet. It is the first thing I have ever used harsher than 11-KT. My workouts have actually felt harder. Motivation is a little lower when working out and I feel a bit tired - which I think is a bit strange. I have been sleeping a but more like a teenager - I could totally stay in bed until 10 AM I think if I let myself.

I have some shortening of my fuse, and less interest in talking with people but nothing major.

I have had some strength increases but only maybe a little bit better than I would typically see from my workouts and it is hard to judge because physical activity seems harder.

So far I am perplexed because both S23 and GW should increase endurance supposedly so I am not sure why my perceived exertion is so much higher.
How are your balls? I noticed it hit mine pretty fast when I've taken it in the past.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are your balls? I noticed it hit mine pretty fast when I've taken it in the past.
Honestly they seem fine so far. I have suspected I was hypogonadal slightly for the past couple months. My doctor would only test total T and that was around 400 so he wouldn't do anything. I took clomid for a month before this run and I actually felt pretty good on it.

Also, my blood pressure hasn't gone up more than about 5/5 and I have been between 120-130 / 75 - 80.

nyg1166

Awards
what liver supplements were u taking and what dosage?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4 weeks of S23 shut the libido down hard. No other side effects here (that I noticed). Strength improvement moderate, cardio capacity improved moderately, it really shined in the density/hardness category.

nyg1166

Awards
What liver supplements did you use and what dosages of them?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What liver supplements did you use and what dosages of them?
Liver protection isn't a big issue with anything non methylated but you can always be safe and take tudca and/or nac.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59