Unanswered S23 experience

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking for results, reviews? Side effects, hard on liver? I know I have heard the liver gets hit and that it also is not bad. Then maybe a reputable source, anyone sell it as a supplement? Or all research.
Thanks for the response.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S23 will give you similar gains to winstrol. I've ran it. Get a test base, if you go the oral route, 4 andro is preferred because s23 is crash estrogen levels or if you're feeling froggy add in epi andro. Make sure you have tudca and cycle support. Full pct. Clomid or nolvadex. Drink plenty of water. Don't run it more than 8 weeks. Shut down is inevitable.

Last edited:
RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 15 - 20 mg dose. Assess and adjust accordingly. You can go up to 40 - 45 mg. Split the dosage also to twice a day. Def pre workout should be one of the dosages.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not really impressed with it at 30mg. Wish I was on a similar dose of Rad atm honestly; feel stronger on that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where you get it from
Synergy Research currently.

I used MA Research at 15mg last summer in a stack and didn’t feel it added much to that block of the cycle, aside from cramping more easily. When in doubt, MA is a source you KNOW is exactly what it claims.

As good as S4?
Can’t comment but I have heard it touted as better (for males).

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As good as S4?
Better than s4. I've ran s4 also, put on a little bit of size, strength gain was minimal and leaned out a bit. S4 is prob better when stacked with something.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really impressed with it at 30mg. Wish I was on a similar dose of Rad atm honestly; feel stronger on that.
Is 30 mg the highest you ever ran S23? I ran it at 30 mg and was pleased with the results, but it was only my third cycle so gains probably come easier for me than a veteran like you. Wouldn’t want to run it much higher since it is harsh on the liver.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better than s4. I've ran s4 also, put on a little bit of size, strength gain was minimal and leaned out a bit. S4 is prob better when stacked with something.
I gain a lot of strength on s4 and look great on it but the vision sides suck.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is 30 mg the highest you ever ran S23? I ran it at 30 mg and was pleased with the results, but it was only my third cycle so gains probably come easier for me than a veteran like you. Wouldn’t want to run it much higher since it is harsh on the liver.
It is.

I think, for men, SARMs are mainly good for people getting into anabolics gently or guys on TRT trying to keep it all 100% legal. But otherwise, if you want something mildly taxing on the liver for 6 weeks to produce dry pleasant gains, why wouldn’t you just get turinabol, for example?

Idk. Mike Arnold has said several times that 40mg total of 1-2 SARMs (S4 excluded) has been the sweet spot for guys he’s seen - up to that point things keep improving, but after that the results aren’t really different. I have gone up to 60mg total a couple times now and I’m just not impressed at all. More of these drugs isn’t making a difference, so if you aren’t getting what you need from them it’s probably better to explore stronger stuff.

I mean it would be rather expensive to run say 100mg of LGD daily, and that’s very uncharted water - there could be awful health repercussions. We know what happens with higher & higher doses of testosterone, for example.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gain a lot of strength on s4 and look great on it but the vision sides suck.
Correct on that one sir. I drive for a living and driving at night, well, let's just say I've made better life decisions.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct on that one sir. I drive for a living and driving at night, well, let's just say I've made better life decisions.
For me it was the tunnels that got me. Lots in my city. Flying blind the whole way through then it took a couple minutes after I came out before I could see again.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is.

I think, for men, SARMs are mainly good for people getting into anabolics gently or guys on TRT trying to keep it all 100% legal. But otherwise, if you want something mildly taxing on the liver for 6 weeks to produce dry pleasant gains, why wouldn’t you just get turinabol, for example?

Idk. Mike Arnold has said several times that 40mg total of 1-2 SARMs (S4 excluded) has been the sweet spot for guys he’s seen - up to that point things keep improving, but after that the results aren’t really different. I have gone up to 60mg total a couple times now and I’m just not impressed at all. More of these drugs isn’t making a difference, so if you aren’t getting what you need from them it’s probably better to explore stronger stuff.

I mean it would be rather expensive to run say 100mg of LGD daily, and that’s very uncharted water - there could be awful health repercussions. We know what happens with higher & higher doses of testosterone, for example.
It could be I got good results from it because I am on trt, have only run a few cycles, plus I was running a lot of other compounds with it. According to Mike Arnold S23 is supposed to be on of the best Sarms along with LGD for muscle building. I was also running DMZ with it as I kind of use a kitchen sink approach lol.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heard great for recomp, drop 5lbs fat gain 5 muscle sounds good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 21