S23 cycle

bsanto394

Awards
Hello everyone im new to the forums, and have gotten some AMAZING insight from this forum. Im a new comer to the world of SARMS, and im having a bit of a back and forth about s23, i just purchased my first bottle of s23 from entropiclabs ( coming soon ) and im excited and bit nervous to take it as i know i can cause major suppression. Im having a heck of a time get clomid or nolva or finding a place or site where to get it. So my question is this, after reading the pros and cons to taking s23 ( lots of reading and youtube), my cycle is going to be 8 weeks at 30mg, and my pct includes estrogen blockers and a variety of other things. Just need some insight. I apologize if i sound ignorant but everyone has to start somewhere right. Thank you in advance.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would get my SERM from MA research. I would have an aromatase inhibitor in hand in case you get high estrogen symptoms but don’t just throw into PCT for the heck of it. You’ll crash your estrogen which is not pleasant.

Also if you can afford to run your SERM throughout your cycle you will recover faster and may negate low testosterone symptoms on cycle.

bsanto394

Awards
I bought my lgd from them, So i can get my nova and clomid from them which i didnt even see that. SO i should be able to run my SERM through out my cycle. I've seen about 50 different PCT sites. if i take my SERMS through out my cycle what would you recommend my dosage be?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clomid 25mg throughout then 50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 10mg throughout then 20/20/10/10

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid 25mg throughout then 50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 10mg throughout then 20/20/10/10
This is similar to what I was going to say. I've seen a lot of people run clomid at 50/50/25/25 as well.

bsanto394

Awards
you guys are freaking amazing!!!! this helped me tremendously. So based on all of this i should be ok ( everyone different i know). how long should i cycle my PCT at those dosages?

bsanto394

Awards
last question since they done make MG droppers, to convert that into ML how much would that be of clomid and nova sorry again for the abundance of questions.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is similar to what I was going to say. I've seen a lot of people run clomid at 50/50/25/25 as well.
My thinking behind this is if you run clomid at 25mg throughout and minimize suppression you can get by with a less intense PCT.

bsanto394

Awards
so im picking up 40 ml bottles from MA of both clomid and nova. i bot two bottles of each should that be enough for and 8 week cycle and pct ?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep that should work

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ran any anabolicw before? S23 is strong and not much is known about it. I love the stuff but probably wouldn’t run it eight weeks. It’s much stronger then the other sarms and you can see good results in 4-6 weeks.

bsanto394

Awards
this is my first time with sarms, so a 6 week cycle is good ? and do lgd for the remaining 2 ? or would i potentially see good results just doing a 6 week cycle of just s23

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about running clomid and Nolva both on cycle? Running 20 mg Nolva e.d. currently. Interested in running both as I have 3 bottles of clomid collecting dust.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do LGD the full 6 weeks. It takes at least 4 weeks to kick in.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD for strength. I'm running 10 mg LGD a day, 10 mg yk11 a day, and 30 mg Mk677 a day, with Serm dosed at 20 mg e.o.d.

bsanto394

Awards
do i take all of those for 6 weeks ? or a full 8

bsanto394

Awards
so i adjusted everything im gonna do s23 for 4 weeks and do lgd for 4 weeks and cycle serm during and 4 week pct.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No man. Run the LGD for 6 weeks, add the s23 in week 3 for 4 weeks. LGD won't saturate your androgen receptors fully until week 4-5 for maximum benefit.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then once your 6 week cycle is done, run a Serm for 4 weeks.

bsanto394

Awards
gotcha i will try that and thank you so much for the information :)

bsanto394

Awards
so i got a 600mg bottle from MA research, what should i dose at for the LGD for 6 weeks i was going to do 10mg (1ml) a day should i increase that or keep it the same ?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would increase the LGD to 20mg later in the cycle if you aren't experiencing side effects

bsanto394

Awards
Sweet!! You guys are amazing thank you all for giving me some peace of mind on this venture