s23 & Andro the Giant & Androvar

Radger55

Awards
Greetings,

Has anybody ever tried to run S23, Andro the Giant and Androvar in a 8 week cycle?

My thoughts.
S23 is a powerful SARM that can suppress your test. By taking Andro the Giant, that should offset the lethargy and libido issues. Combining Androvar is just an additional plus as in the description it says
"It is highly suggested that you stack Androvar with a good base supplement to enhance results. For this we suggest Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements. Users who have combined these two supplements have achieved greater success."
Androvar also has been know to act as an AI which would help offset the "wet" gains from Andro the Giant.

Just trying to work through the thought process on the possible good and bad of this combination. You could substitute LGD4033/3033.

I am trying to come up with a possible stack comparable(IN product not apples to apples so don't got on rant about SARMS are NOT steroids...etc..I know) to Test-Cyp and EQ or Test-Cyp and Deca.

Any thoughts welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your logic is sound and it will work fine. Make sure you have a SERM and AI on hand just the same, like always, before beginning.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have the right idea man. Test drops while on a anabolic cycle so you want to use a test base like Andro the Giant, Dermacrine, or Sup3r DHEA.

Radger55

Awards
You have the right idea man. Test drops while on a anabolic cycle so you want to use a test base like Andro the Giant, Dermacrine, or Sup3r DHEA.
Thanks for the reply's, i appreciate it. Just starting to get my feet wet with this board, hope to contribute sometime when I have more experience.
musclemaker, is there any codes you have for being a board rep?

thanks!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply's, i appreciate it. Just starting to get my feet wet with this board, hope to contribute sometime when I have more experience.
musclemaker, is there any codes you have for being a board rep?

thanks!!
You can use this site wide code: IMSTRONG

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar