Answered S23 and Trenavar stack

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't found anything about a stack on this. I've ran both but not together. I know s23 can crush estrogen and Trenavar can raise it. Anything I should be running with it? Test base I know.

Sick gains but how exactly could this work ?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, one plus in this stack is that Trenavar is not liver toxic, or not as much as most of other ph/aas. I think it would make one nasty, lean gains cycle, but I think you'd feel better with some test with it. What dosage and duration are you planning with this stack?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At what dosage you plan to run Trenavar and S23?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what dosage you plan to run Trenavar and S23?
It's what I'm trying to figure out. I can run s23 up to 45mg's and Trenavar up to 120mg's. I was thinking start s23 at 15 and Trenavar at 60 and access as I go.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's what I'm trying to figure out. I can run s23 up to 45mg's and Trenavar up to 120mg's. I was thinking start s23 at 15 and Trenavar at 60 and access as I go.
Well from my, and experience of my friends, Trenavar starts to shine from 90 mg and up, without any major sides. But I respect cautious approach

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one you will want to ease into is the S23. Its strong and behaves a lot like other harsh orals. At a certain point it starts to get hard to eat and the heartburn intolerable.......... nausea and restlessness too. Combined with a full dose of 120-150 trenavar and your going to be on fire! literally, sleep wont come easy and you will know what its like to sleep in a pool. dont waste your time ramping up trenevar from a low dose.. its rather benign under 90 mgs and only starts to feel like tren at 120 or higher.

Myself; I think this is a dope idea for fat loss. I would only run it for that reason. I can only handle about 15-20 mgs of S23 for more than 4-6 weeks. so start that one slow but start the t-var at a minimum of 90.

run some inhibit -P through out the course and using a on cycle liver support is highly advised with S-23 and as well t-var at higher doses.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one you will want to ease into is the S23. Its strong and behaves a lot like other harsh orals. At a certain point it starts to get hard to eat and the heartburn intolerable.......... nausea and restlessness too. Combined with a full dose of 120-150 trenavar and your going to be on fire! literally, sleep wont come easy and you will know what its like to sleep in a pool. dont waste your time ramping up trenevar from a low dose.. its rather benign under 90 mgs and only starts to feel like tren at 120 or higher.

Myself; I think this is a dope idea for fat loss. I would only run it for that reason. I can only handle about 15-20 mgs of S23 for more than 4-6 weeks. so start that one slow but start the t-var at a minimum of 90.

run some inhibit -P through out the course and using a on cycle liver support is highly advised with S-23 and as well t-var at higher doses.
Like I said I've run them before just not stacked together. Start s23 at 15mg's and trenavar at 90mg's. I have tudca, nac and cycle assist, coq10, vitamin d and taurine. I have inhibit P but I'll get more. I'm thinking a 6 week run, maybe 8. Depends on how I feel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59