S-Drol Cycle Help

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Im a bit confused with the cycle layout that you listed. Is the clomid eod the entire time, or just the final week? Honestly, I don't think starting at 20mg will be overkill, but playing it safe at 10mg the first few days wont hurt.
Sorry about that, I was going to run the clomid and nolva every day. But the last week run the nolva and clomid eod. Better to taper off the PCT.. but I will play it safe at 10mg.

Thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of misguiding people here, man. Saying dbol is the worst because of the estrogen sides...for one, that can easily be addressed. But if one wants to run a dbol only rip for a couple of months, then more power to them. It's not one size fits all when it comes to the human body and how everyone reacts.

What I was talking about was the keepable gains from dbol only. That being said, it beats most steroids in strenght gains. It's arguable the best actually.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I was talking about was the keepable gains from dbol only. That being said, it beats most steroids in strenght gains. It's arguable the best actually.
That is debatable. I got much more strength gain from NPP and even more from T-bol at 100mg.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So in regard to the talk about dbol and aromatase inhibitors preventing the issues. It would seem that isn’t the case. I didn’t know this until recently but it makes sense to me because I have had higher than expected estrogen sides from dbol while taking a descent dose of letro.
IMG_0262.jpg

The screen shot is from “Anabolics” (Llewellyn)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in regard to the talk about dbol and aromatase inhibitors preventing the issues. It would seem that isn’t the case. I didn’t know this until recently but it makes sense to me because I have had higher than expected estrogen sides from dbol while taking a descent dose of letro. View attachment 156039
The screen shot is from “Anabolics” (Llewellyn)
bigdavid , I made up my mind and will incorporate Raloxifene in cycles that are prone to aromatization, like Trest. Ralox binds firmly to receptors in breast tissue and should theoretically protect you throughout, what do you think?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
bigdavid , I made up my mind and will incorporate Raloxifene in cycles that are prone to aromatization, like Trest. Ralox binds firmly to receptors in breast tissue and should theoretically protect you throughout, what do you think?
Yeah, that would prevent any estrogen related issues Since you are preventing any type of estrogen from binding. I have not personally used raloxifene but it looks good on paper. As does torem, which I have taken and preferred to nolva. Plus serms in general are better for lipids (vs AIs), and may even help the prostrate depending on which serm you are running.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is debatable. I got much more strength gain from NPP and even more from T-bol at 100mg.
Yeah i guess you can argue with npp but it's injectable, halo and anadrol is up there. Haha well at 100 mg of tbol sure but how high would the dbol be in comparison? Have you tried 100mg dbol? :D
I think also test can make you stronger during a longer cycle , it's just that dbol act so quickly and you dont really use it more than a few weeks. But not many things can give you so much strenght so fast.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i guess you can argue with npp but it's injectable, halo and anadrol is up there. Haha well at 100 mg of tbol sure but how high would the dbol be in comparison? Have you tried 100mg dbol? :D
I think also test can make you stronger during a longer cycle , it's just that dbol act so quickly and you dont really use it more than a few weeks. But not many things can give you so much strenght so fast.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes -but:

dbol.jpg

:)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken 50mg of dbol without problems but it was when I was in late 20s. Does Dbol really give you ED in large dose like 100mg+?

I also want to clear up Boldenone is [1,4-androstadiene-3-one,1 7b-ol] and D-Bol is methyl Bold, and S-Drol is dimethyl Bold?
I did T-bol at 100mg -not Dbol. Yes, I had some ED. For ED, Melanotan 2 -you have to be careful to not poke your eye out with your d1ck.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
@ 50- migs of dbol, did you like that? Perhaps next time, double it...just a thought.

There's a gay med-student around here who will probably chime in. He has dicks up his @ss 20 hours a day, so he may not get back to us in a timely manner. But he's a really smart foot doctor.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I did T-bol at 100mg -not Dbol. Yes, I had some ED. For ED, Melanotan 2 -you have to be careful to not poke your eye out with your d1ck.
Really? I thought that shizz was for your skin tone?!? Melanotan, that is...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I thought that shizz was for your skin tone?!? Melanotan, that is...
Yep, tanning. Side effects: Perma boner and Anorexia. Look it up!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah melanotan-2 has the “side effect” of making your libido go crazy lol. Some people take it just for that... I’ve used it for tanning purposes. But deff works for the other....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
@ 50- migs of dbol, did you like that? Perhaps next time, double it...just a thought.

There's a gay med-student around here who will probably chime in. He has dicks up his @ss 20 hours a day, so he may not get back to us in a timely manner. But he's a really smart foot doctor.
Really man? Grow up and get over it.