S-Drol Cycle Help

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Dude, don't be a p*ssy. Just run the superdrol.

Yeah, it sucks. But you'll deal with it. Halodrol is clean and lean. And the sweet spot is about week 5-7. I think I ran 150mg day. But hell, this was back in 2005. But Superdrol is the DS most similar to oxymetholone. Well, I don't know about any of the new ****. But back in my day, I would jump start my runs with either SD or dbol. Both are great, but the SD was much drier. You don't look like a puffer fish.

Man up. Run the SD for 5 weeks. Look into picking up a real "cycle" to run forever. I looked into how they dose it, 25mg/ml. So that's fine, 25mg a day, simplified for you. I did 30mg/day. But only because it was dosed at 10mg/ml.
Take it about an hour, hour and a half before your workout. Take it the same time on your days off. Your liver is going to hurt. I'm not joking. You will feel that pain. It's not overbearing. But you'll know it. Drink lots of water. Get as close to 2 gallons/day as you can. 1.5 is fine. EAT. You're gonna be thick, tight, solid. The risk vs reward in SD IS worth it. Trust me on this.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Dude, don't be a p*ssy. Just run the superdrol.

Yeah, it sucks. But you'll deal with it. Halodrol is clean and lean. And the sweet spot is about week 5-7. I think I ran 150mg day. But hell, this was back in 2005. But Superdrol is the DS most similar to oxymetholone. Well, I don't know about any of the new ****. But back in my day, I would jump start my runs with either SD or dbol. Both are great, but the SD was much drier. You don't look like a puffer fish.

Man up. Run the SD for 5 weeks. Look into picking up a real "cycle" to run forever. I looked into how they dose it, 25mg/ml. So that's fine, 25mg a day, simplified for you. I did 30mg/day. But only because it was dosed at 10mg/ml.
Take it about an hour, hour and a half before your workout. Take it the same time on your days off. Your liver is going to hurt. I'm not joking. You will feel that pain. It's not overbearing. But you'll know it. Drink lots of water. Get as close to 2 gallons/day as you can. 1.5 is fine. EAT. You're gonna be thick, tight, solid. The risk vs reward in SD IS worth it. Trust me on this.
Sounds like a plan, I will dose an hour before and a half an hour before working out. What kind of cycle would be proper to run after SD?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Sounds like a plan, I will dose an hour before and a half an hour before working out. What kind of cycle would be proper to run after SD?
Nolva 40/40/20/20, AI on hand, and it wouldn't hurt to stack an OTC test supplement.
Keep taking your liver support for about a week after the cycle, and keep up the eating to hold the weight.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you want, man. You tell me. PM me if you want more direct one on one "advice".

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liver toxicity is the least of a problem. I'm more curious why anyone would run oral only. Most of the sizegains will probably be lost 6 weeks after cycle. If this is a one time thing sure but youll probably end up wanting more and more because you didn't get the result you expected. This is when I find it smarter to do one legit cycle instead of 5-10 oral only.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Liver toxicity is the least of a problem. I'm more curious why anyone would run oral only. Most of the sizegains will probably be lost 6 weeks after cycle. If this is a one time thing sure but youll probably end up wanting more and more because you didn't get the result you expected. This is when I find it smarter to do one legit cycle instead of 5-10 oral only.
Unless I’m missing something, how is superdrol not going to leave someone satisfied. It IS an AAS. It’s not liquid no, but dbol was oral too, right? Of course having some test, or other compounds helps but from just about everything I’ve read Superdrol has left people VERY satisfied.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless I’m missing something, how is superdrol not going to leave someone satisfied. It IS an AAS. It’s not liquid no, but dbol was oral too, right? Of course having some test, or other compounds helps but from just about everything I’ve read Superdrol has left people VERY satisfied.
Yeah I'm sure people who never used testosteron or *real* aas would be satisfied with an oral only cycle. I can tell you from experience that one test only cycle will beat any ph out there for the gains and for keeping weight after cycle. The absolute best ph to me is nanodrol.

I don't know why you've mentioned dbol here. Dbol is probably the worst thing you can take without test, you'll gain more strenght from that by far compared to any ph but if you wanna loose the gains go for dbol only.

The only thing that keeps people from needles is that they are scared, its safer and more effective on its own then any oral.

Can you gain muscles on oral only? Definitely but it's such a waste in my opinion and this is coming from someone whove tried a lot of phs. I'm just giving my personal take on this, maybe you will be satisfied and that's fine but I wouldn't

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm sure people who never used testosteron or *real* aas would be satisfied with an oral only cycle. I can tell you from experience that one test only cycle will beat any ph out there for the gains and for keeping weight after cycle. The absolute best ph to me is nanodrol.

I don't know why you've mentioned dbol here. Dbol is probably the worst thing you can take without test, you'll gain more strenght from that by far compared to any ph but if you wanna loose the gains go for dbol only.

The only thing that keeps people from needles is that they are scared, its safer and more effective on its own then any oral.

Can you gain muscles on oral only? Definitely but it's such a waste in my opinion and this is coming from someone whove tried a lot of phs. I'm just giving my personal take on this, maybe you will be satisfied and that's fine but I wouldn't
I always cringe when I see someone say they don’t do oils cause they are terrified of needles. Ugh. Lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always cringe when I see someone say they don’t do oils cause they are terrified of needles. Ugh. Lol
Well its scary when you've never done it but after first pin which actually was the smoothest one ever for me I believe, it just becomes nothing.. even if you feel some pain you deal with it. I always feel that out of 4 weeks on a ph you only gain something half of that time at best cause normally it takes 2-3 weeks to even kick in and if you go above normal cycle time you're completly shut down or used to the ph and it won't do much more

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well its scary when you've never done it but after first pin which actually was the smoothest one ever for me I believe, it just becomes nothing.. even if you feel some pain you deal with it. I always feel that out of 4 weeks on a ph you only gain something half of that time at best cause normally it takes 2-3 weeks to even kick in and if you go above normal cycle time you're completly shut down or used to the ph and it won't do much more
I do recall holding the syringe in place for a minute or two psyching myself up to just do it lol. The issue is most people really don’t use oils due to fear of needles. And that fear never goes away for many people. I was never super afraid of them going in but for those that have a slight phobia that is the reason..and it’s a ****ty reason. Maybe not to them. But oh well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do recall holding the syringe in place for a minute or two psyching myself up to just do it lol. The issue is most people really don’t use oils due to fear of needles. And that fear never goes away for many people. I was never super afraid of them going in but for those that have a slight phobia that is the reason..and it’s a ****ty reason. Maybe not to them. But oh well.
Me neither but I did have a problem with (me using the needle) and not a doctor. I agree with the pain.. I couldn't walk normally one might haha. It's just when the big muscles like legs and butt gets swollen but it goes away the next day normally.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established

Ok but it seems like you’re referring to superdrol as a PH correct?

And me personally would not be too concerned of losing gains as I’m in TRT anyways so I have a decent base compared to only having an oral, and should not lose much gains after cycles assuming my diet stays in check. I mentioned dbol because it is oral and it is an AAS. Superdrol is not a prohormone, at least real superdrol isn’t .

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok but it seems like you’re referring to superdrol as a PH correct?

And me personally would not be too concerned of losing gains as I’m in TRT anyways so I have a decent base compared to only having an oral, and should not lose much gains after cycles assuming my diet stays in check. I mentioned dbol because it is oral and it is an AAS. Superdrol is not a prohormone, at least real superdrol isn’t .
I call it a ph but they all need test to really work. Dbol is just the worst out there due to estrogen sides

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I call it a ph but they all need test to really work. Dbol is just the worst out there due to estrogen sides
Kind of misguiding people here, man. Saying dbol is the worst because of the estrogen sides...for one, that can easily be addressed. But if one wants to run a dbol only rip for a couple of months, then more power to them. It's not one size fits all when it comes to the human body and how everyone reacts.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I was thinking of running an actual cycle after I finish my SD cycle.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Hey guys,

My SD cycle will sort of look like this from the research and the help from all of you.
Any other recommendations are welcomed.

3-5 days prior to cycle (supplement loading):
oAr1macare pro with 500-1000mg tudca
o1000mg Milk Thistle
o1200mg RYR
o60mg CoQ10
o3g Taurine
oVitamin C along with multi vitamin and Fish Oil.

Week 1:
10mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
Supplement stack*

Week 2:
20mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
Supplement stack*
Week 3:

Week 3: 20mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
Supplement stack*

Week 4: 20mg (AM and before working out) Superdrol, split doses
Supplement stack*

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

Supplement stack*
clomid 50/25/25/12.5 (last week eod) and nolva (Tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10 (as advised by a member) (last week eod)

AI in hand if necessary

*Supplement stack:
oAr1macare pro with 500-1000mg tudca
o1000mg Milk Thistle
o1200mg RYR (red yeast rice) with coQ10
o5g Taurine (3g for first week before working out then 5g)
oVitamin C along with multi vitamin and Fish Oil.

I should be starting this cycle in the next 1-2 weeks once I have everything I need necessary to run a proper cycle of SD.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you going to log it? What brand sdrol is it again?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Week one just start at 20 migs. It's not that high of a dose.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Ignore this kid up here. Start at 20mg. You want to get it into your system as quick as you can to reap the most from it.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Ignore this kid up here. Start at 20mg. You want to get it into your system as quick as you can to reap the most from it.
Sorry Harry but starting at 20mg is not worth it unless you have done a cycle from the same brand. I love SD and still do 3 days at 10mg and I have a stockpile of CEL M-drol, the real shizz. Some would even argue that it's better to run for 5 days at 10 and extend your cycle 5 days for best benefit for harshness on the liver. I feel SD on day 3 so that's when I up dose.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Harry but starting at 20mg is not worth it unless you have done a cycle from the same brand. I love SD and still do 3 days at 10mg and I have a stockpile of CEL M-drol, the real shizz. Some would even argue that it's better to run for 5 days at 10 and extend your cycle 5 days for best benefit for harshness on the liver. I feel SD on day 3 so that's when I up dose.
Ok. Do what you want. There's no point in arguing it. I guess there's a couple schools of thought here. I'm not one to dip my toe in the pool. If I'm gonna get wet, I'm gonna dive right in.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Don’t bother. He disagrees with anyone that isn’t “hardcore” like he is....evidently he defines himself as a risk taker. And thats fine. But the child (in response to me being a “kid”...I didn’t know they let kids go through med school? Hm) he needs to stop giving bullyish advice telling people to “be a man”. He’s on a binger tonight. Doesn’t care at all.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Don’t bother. He disagrees with anyone that isn’t “hardcore” like he is....evidently he defines himself as a risk taker. And thats fine. But the child (in response to me being a “kid”...I didn’t know they let kids go through med school? Hm) he needs to stop giving bullyish advice telling people to “be a man”. He’s on a binger tonight. Doesn’t care at all.
I'm sorry, show me where I bullied anyone? You can stop your dumb*ss assumptions now.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Bro I'm a risk taker for sure. I'm about to run a 1.6gr cycle for nearly 6 months. But I'm not going to any compounds I have never done before. There were too many ppl fukked up when "prohormones" first hit the scene without ppl realizing you need ancillaries, AI,and PCT like any steroid

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Bro I'm a risk taker for sure. I'm about to run a 1.6gr cycle for nearly 6 months. But I'm not going to any compounds I have never done before. There were too many ppl fukked up when "prohormones" first hit the scene without ppl realizing you need ancillaries, AI,and PCT like any steroid
Well you are being responsible in many ways. Not just to yourself for making sure everything is in place. But more importantly (no offense lol) giving good advice to others who may be led astray..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, show me where I bullied anyone? You can stop your dumb*ss assumptions now.
I’m paraphrasing obviously. All I’ve seen is your random one liners in threads saying something to the effect of “bro be a man get big gains PM me”... I mean I personally think that many of the people posting here really aren’t sure if they want to jump on a cycle. And we need to help them figure that **** out first or they are doomed to fail. And fearing sudden DEATH is a problem lol

Reactions: Nac
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Well you are being responsible in many ways. Not just to yourself for making sure everything is in place. But more importantly (no offense lol) giving good advice to others who may be led astray..
For sure and thanks. Guys on forums helped me out when I started. I didn't know sh!t and other guys saved me from mistakes and It's my turn to do the same for others. I think that's half the reason for these forums...to educate others and yourself

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha. But 10 & 20 mg of SD is not even ballpark when it comes to 1.6 grams of test. I wouldn't tell someone to run a couple grams for their first cycle. But the difference between 10 and 20 grams of SD, especially in the first and second day are negligible.

Then you've got Dr. @sshat, who needs to be validated by all of us because "I went to medical school"...cool, you're a foot doctor. Your words are Gospel, huh? F*ck outta here. You're irrelevant.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha. But 10 & 20 mg of SD is not even ballpark when it comes to 1.6 grams of test. I wouldn't tell someone to run a couple grams for their first cycle. But the difference between 10 and 20 grams of SD, especially in the first and second day are negligible.

Then you've got Dr. @sshat, who needs to be validated by all of us because "I went to medical school"...cool, you're a foot doctor. Your words are Gospel, huh? F*ck outta here. You're irrelevant.
Aha your insecurities are showing bro. I only said that because you weren’t being reasonable. A newcomer to these compounds can take a few days to ramp up for their FIRST cycle.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
And if I recall correctly you said I had no clue what I was doing based on my reading magazine or something idk. And that I have no experience. I showed you my experience. Mr. @sshat

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

I understand your standpoint because you have tried it, but if you haven't ran something as powerful as SD, you may get e mediate heart palpitations from high BP or a bad reaction and those extra gains in first few days are negligible in comparison. Wouldn't you prefer a good first experience than a full rush of "whats going on"

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Helllll I know guys who can tolerate 60mg of SD but I can't. The same type of logic applies here. Start low, and go from there. You dont want to crash through your limitations, you want to push them otherwise you do more harm than good.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Aha your insecurities are showing bro. I only said that because you weren’t being reasonable. A newcomer to these compounds can take a few days to ramp up for their FIRST cycle.
No insecurities. Just making fun of you. I have no problem bullying you.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I understand your standpoint because you have tried it, but if you haven't ran something as powerful as SD, you may get e mediate heart palpitations from high BP or a bad reaction and those extra gains in first few days are negligible in comparison. Wouldn't you prefer a good first experience than a full rush of "whats going on"
Risk vs. Reward. I don't have specific numbers, but maybe 1 out of every 1000 people who try SD for the first time will have an issue that they need to immediately stop usage. If you have a problem @ 10mg, you're going to have a problem @ 20. But being in your system for less than 24 hours, 10 to 20 migs isn't going to make much of a difference. That's why I'd just start at 20. But hey, that's me. No one has to follow what I say. It's merely a suggestion.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Risk vs. Reward. I don't have specific numbers, but maybe 1 out of every 1000 people who try SD for the first time will have an issue that they need to immediately stop usage. If you have a problem @ 10mg, you're going to have a problem @ 20. But being in your system for less than 24 hours, 10 to 20 migs isn't going to make much of a difference. That's why I'd just start at 20. But hey, that's me. No one has to follow what I say. It's merely a suggestion.
There is no reason for us to argue. BTW guys take a look at my 1.6gr cycle. 1 guy sugested I might drop Tren, since you commented a few times tell me what you think of my alternatives to my original cycle.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Doc, any input? What do your charts say? Or your years of highly sophisticated medical training, what does it tell you? Your crystal ball, too....read it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here my unasked thoughts about SD. How can you be sure you are taking SD in the first place? I tried it a few months ago at 20mg and it felt like under dosed Dbol to me.
By the way, amazon sells awesome "roid test kits" -but only for roids -not PH's.

About the dosage, starting at 10mg for the first 3-4 days, then upping is a sound approach. Some people react violently to those compounds. I saw a guy getting jaundice on LGD after 3 days of using it.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Here my unasked thoughts about SD. How can you be sure you are taking SD in the first place? I tried it a few months ago at 20mg and it felt like under dosed Dbol to me.
By the way, amazon sells awesome "roid test kits" -but only for roids -not PH's.

About the dosage, starting at 10mg for the first 3-4 days, then upping is a sound approach. Some people react violently to those compounds. I saw a guy getting jaundice on LGD after 3 days of using it.
I'm not sure how many bogus SD products there are. The raws are cheap and redily available due to it's popularity but I sure would believe it, and as far as Halo goes...I think unless it's made by a good company I think it's another compound. Even Brands that were still producing M1T and SD didn't have Halo

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Start at 5mg's, see how your body reacts. Then go to 10mg's. See how your body reacts. Then go to 15mg's. See how your body reacts. Then go to 20mg's, if you're not dead by then.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Thanks to everyone, no need to argue about it because I'm sure everybody has had a different experience with SD. I will start off at a low dose but no more than 3 days depending how I feel at 10mg. If everything is going good I'll take it up to 20mg.

Thanks Again.

sunny.foundry

sunny.foundry

Awards
Im just about to start similar....from my own resrearch i have decided on taking Liv52, Milk Thistle, Taurine, Potassium, Red yeast rice with CoQ10 all for a few days before cycle, all the while on cycle and thru pct. Your Pct looks fine.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Im just about to start similar....from my own resrearch i have decided on taking Liv52, Milk Thistle, Taurine, Potassium, Red yeast rice with CoQ10 all for a few days before cycle, all the while on cycle and thru pct. Your Pct looks fine.
Sounds good sunny, thanks for the input. Hope your cycle goes well!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im a bit confused with the cycle layout that you listed. Is the clomid eod the entire time, or just the final week? Honestly, I don't think starting at 20mg will be overkill, but playing it safe at 10mg the first few days wont hurt.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope you have TUDCA and NAC as well... pretty much mandatory for strong methyl PHs, to keep your liver enzymes from shooting sky high.

Ar1macare has it all in one, or Lecheeck cycle support and TUDCA would do as well...

Milk thistle alone wont cut it. Liv52 ingredients seem interesting... but not sure I would trust it to cleanse out methyl PH work, bile acid is needed.