RXS Radiate Firing Me Up (sponsored)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Alright everybody! First of all, I would like to thank the guys at RXS for picking me to try out Radiate (@FireTitan MonteCedillo TheMyth ). Solid group of guys that seem like they really care. Radiate has received a lot of ringing endorsements from everyone who has tried it. While marketed as a fat burner, I will be using it as a pre workout and only adding creatine, betaine, and this damn bag of beta alanine I have been trying to get rid of. All things I have been taking for several months.

I will NOT be using it for its marketed use. I won't be going into a cut until around June in preparation for my first physique show August 5th. I also train fasted. I mention this because while I do not have a lot of experience with alpha y, I do know it is much more effective in a fasted state. So maybe in addition to hopefully getting great energy and focus, it will maybe help me use more fat for energy and keep fat gain at bay during my bulk.

Initial Impressions: Powder is very fine and mixability was awesome, with few if any particulates left. Taste isn't a deal breaker for me, but it sure is nice when the supplement tastes good. Me personally, it reminds me of a liquid orange jolly rancher. I took 3/4 of a scoop on Monday and a full scoop today. The extra sweat was freaking crazy. The focus and energy were really good. I felt kinda cold and my head was in a weird place this morning. Kind of spinning but not and I felt a little off. I still had a pretty awesome workout. I never felt warm, always feeling like I had cold chills. Will use for back day tomorrow and see if that is still present or just a one time thing. Will post noodz later in the week. Did weigh in at 198 two days in a row again, so that was stellar.

I will start posting full workouts starting tomorrow as it is late this evening and I have to sleep.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc Macyyy

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know Im in this!! I use it as a PWO as well, and in all honesty I can feel it for a good 4 hours!! Should be good for you, and intrigued to see your continued opinion

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good thing you are using this fasted in the morning and not in the evenings! Radiate has some legs and might keep you up later than anticipated if taken in the evenings.

I'm in and looking forward to see your results with the added ingredients!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Post profile pls i need a dmaa free big balls pwo

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
ryane87 you should post the nutrition facts

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ready for action! Subbed!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride!
Loving the Radiate. I hear you when you say cold chills, I get goose bumps some times. I take it 1.5 hrs before I workout. Finally up to 1 scoop. 3 weeks in.
I purchased it and worth every penny.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The picture quality is shyt. Now you see why my pictures are all smudged...haha my phone is dying a slow, painful death

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** it I'll sub to this... see if it's worth running

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it makes you feel better mines telling me I may have battery issues. Like no ****ing **** like I haven't noticed that, I get 30 min off a charge now.... must mean the hyperdrive in my phone is broken....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You had me at noodz Ryan!! Looking forward to this alternative way of using Radiate, very intrigued!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somebody wrote my name on a wall and I was compelled to come here.... I was.. :dump:

IN! :D

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
If it makes you feel better mines telling me I may have battery issues. Like no ****ing **** like I haven't noticed that, I get 30 min off a charge now.... must mean the hyperdrive in my phone is broken....
How's the shoulder Clen? You still on the peps?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a better look at that profile for bighulksmash
radiatesuppfacts542x950.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not on the list but I'm joining anyways!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am extremely happy thus far with the energy and focus I am getting thus far from Radiate. I am using a half scoop at lunch time in lieu of an energy drink and it is so much more awesome! Some of the effects I have noticed thus far is the crazy amount of extra sweating that is going on. I was gonna take some of dem dere noodz, but my gym locker room was full! That never happens. So I didn't feel like being that guy so pics on Friday. Less of a dizziness today, but the same cold feeling.

Back was today. Right now, my main goal is more back thickness. I was told my width is pretty decent, really focus more on thickness.

One arm barbell row: I do these with the landmine attachment at my gym. I wanted a slight change from dumbbell rows. 3 25s x 8, +5 more lbs x 7, +5 more lbs x 7, and finishing up with 90 lbs on the bar for 6. Most back exercises I use a thumbless grip to decrease the amount my arms are used during the movement. The last 2 sets of these I hook gripped because my hands were feeling moist from the Radiate!

Pull ups: +25s x 4+2+2 for 2 sets. I generally rest pause my pull ups, getting as many as I can, rest for 15-20 seconds and try to get a couple of more. BW 8+2, 5, 4+1

One arm cable row: 60x12, 75x10, 50x8. The last set on every rep I had a 2 second peak contraction hold and a 4 second negative. I also pulled these up a little higher to involve the upper back more.

One arm seated Free Motion row: used an underhand grip. 70x12, 80x10, 90x9

Finished with 4 sets of face pulls. 15 reps each set and 45 seconds between sets.

A decent day!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am extremely happy thus far with the energy and focus I am getting thus far from Radiate. I am using a half scoop at lunch time in lieu of an energy drink and it is so much more awesome! Some of the effects I have noticed thus far is the crazy amount of extra sweating that is going on. I was gonna take some of dem dere noodz, but my gym locker room was full! That never happens. So I didn't feel like being that guy so pics on Friday. Less of a dizziness today, but the same cold feeling.

Back was today. Right now, my main goal is more back thickness. I was told my width is pretty decent, really focus more on thickness.

One arm barbell row: I do these with the landmine attachment at my gym. I wanted a slight change from dumbbell rows. 3 25s x 8, +5 more lbs x 7, +5 more lbs x 7, and finishing up with 90 lbs on the bar for 6. Most back exercises I use a thumbless grip to decrease the amount my arms are used during the movement. The last 2 sets of these I hook gripped because my hands were feeling moist from the Radiate!

Pull ups: +25s x 4+2+2 for 2 sets. I generally rest pause my pull ups, getting as many as I can, rest for 15-20 seconds and try to get a couple of more. BW 8+2, 5, 4+1

One arm cable row: 60x12, 75x10, 50x8. The last set on every rep I had a 2 second peak contraction hold and a 4 second negative. I also pulled these up a little higher to involve the upper back more.

Finished with 4 sets of face pulls. 15 reps each set and 45 seconds between sets.

A decent day!
Sweet work ryan! Glad youre liking it so far. I still get cold chills after drinking Radiate. Its crazy when you feel like the thermostat is set on Iraq yest your hands are cold!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

A decent day!
Good job on working for back thickness!
Don't forget the good old v-handle bent over rows, unless they jack with your lower back. lower the weight and try to keep sholder blades pinched together throughout each rep. Don't stretch the sholder blades as much. This adds more to width.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet work ryan! Glad youre liking it so far. I still get cold chills after drinking Radiate. Its crazy when you feel like the thermostat is set on Iraq yest your hands are cold!
I'm glad you said that. I thought it was weird when I was sweating and would get goose bumps sometimes.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Good job on working for back thickness!
Don't forget the good old v-handle bent over rows, unless they jack with your lower back. lower the weight and try to keep sholder blades pinched together throughout each rep. Don't stretch the sholder blades as much. This adds more to width.
I didn't know that about keeping shoulder blades together... great to know.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw a guy doing those a few years ago at the gym. I'm not a shy guy so I just asked why he did them that way. He said it really hits the inner back for thickness. I always did everything with full ROM. Started doing them that way and it started to show.
I do all my seated and BO rows this way. I do as many as I can this way then cheat out a few more with a full stretch.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now it is impossible to keep them pinched together tightly but you try. I'm sure there is some kind of a video some where. The first time I saw this, the guy was doing a v handle seated cable row.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Fck yeah Studhorse.. I'm gonna rock my pulling movements like that.

Got any rear delt tips?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few that work for me. I can't post anything on this crap tablet I have at home. I'm not very good at explaining some things in text.
The main thing is to squeeze each rep for a couple of seconds.
I will post a few things tomorrow at the office. Do you have one of those flat bench fly machines or hammer strength fly machine with the roller pads that you are suppose to squeeze together using your elbow pit. ( the place between your bicept and forearm) don't know what it is called.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
A few that work for me. I can't post anything on this crap tablet I have at home. I'm not very good at explaining some things in text.
The main thing is to squeeze each rep for a couple of seconds.
I will post a few things tomorrow at the office. Do you have one of those flat bench fly machines or hammer strength fly machine with the roller pads that you are suppose to squeeze together using your elbow pit. ( the place between your bicept and forearm) don't know what it is called.
No man I've only got dumbells and a sh1tty pull down machine that I use a rope attachment on the high pully and do a sort of face pull movement..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No man I've only got dumbells and a sh1tty pull down machine that I use a rope attachment on the high pully and do a sort of face pull movement..
Face pulls on a high pully can hit the rear delts too. Lean backwards ( if you have enough weight to keep you from falling back) pull the middle of the rope to your chin and hold it for 2 seconds and repeat. Also a good lower trap / upper back exercise.

D-bells:
Lay chest on a bench at 30 deg. Incline if you have an adjustable bench. I do them flat some times. Keep your thumbs down and and keep backs of your hands up buy your face at the top, squeeze at the top for 2 seconds and repeat. (the farther the back of your hands get toward your shoulders or back the more your back comes into play)
Hope this makes since.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My gym locker room has been full us fck this week! Almost any other morning I can do noodz whenever. So this arm shot from work will have to suffice. Training update later. Needless to say, loving the shyt out of Radiate so far!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take a gun shot any day ! All I can think of is BOOM!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Finally to the training update! So I had some really good sleep last night. Took my Radiate at about 5:45 or so. I felt so freaking motivated and ready to go! The extra sleep and putting the Radiate with it helped me have my best shoulder day in a long time. So focused and ready to go. It was awesome. If you took the energy matrix and put with properly dosed pump ingredients and ergogenic aides, this would be far and away one of the best pre workouts. I was driving to the gym and could feel myself sweating. I could definitely see myself using this during a cut. I will be honest, though. Appetite suppression isn't happening.. lol I am hungry all the time!

Barbell Press: 135x8, 145x6, 155x5, 160x4. Left reps in the tank first three sets. Been a long time since I did 160lb standing barbell presses. Super pumped after that!

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets. Each set with a 4 second negative per rep. 65x5, 4 and 55x6.

Lateral Raises: 30x10, 35x5, then a drop set of 25x10, 20x8, 15x8.

Incline Front Raises: Did these with a neutral grip 15x12, 20x12, 20x15. The last 4 reps I did one arm at a time.

Bent over laterals: 20x12, 25x9, 15x12, but each rep on this set had a 1-2 second pause at the top each rep.

Leaning lateral raises: 15x9, 9

Close grip dumbbell press: 65x10, 70x9, 55x6 with each rep having a 4 second negative.

Chest dips: BWx10, added a chain for another 10, added a second chain for 8.

Did 3 sets of one arm machine flyes

Then 3 sets of tricep pressdowns.

Needed to get more work in, but ran out of time. Good day, though!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally to the training update! So I had some really good sleep last night. Took my Radiate at about 5:45 or so. I felt so freaking motivated and ready to go! The extra sleep and putting the Radiate with it helped me have my best shoulder day in a long time. So focused and ready to go. It was awesome. If you took the energy matrix and put with properly dosed pump ingredients and ergogenic aides, this would be far and away one of the best pre workouts. I was driving to the gym and could feel myself sweating. I could definitely see myself using this during a cut. I will be honest, though. Appetite suppression isn't happening.. lol I am hungry all the time!

Barbell Press: 135x8, 145x6, 155x5, 160x4. Left reps in the tank first three sets. Been a long time since I did 160lb standing barbell presses. Super pumped after that!

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets. Each set with a 4 second negative per rep. 65x5, 4 and 55x6.

Lateral Raises: 30x10, 35x5, then a drop set of 25x10, 20x8, 15x8.

Incline Front Raises: Did these with a neutral grip 15x12, 20x12, 20x15. The last 4 reps I did one arm at a time.

Bent over laterals: 20x12, 25x9, 15x12, but each rep on this set had a 1-2 second pause at the top each rep.

Leaning lateral raises: 15x9, 9

Close grip dumbbell press: 65x10, 70x9, 55x6 with each rep having a 4 second negative.

Chest dips: BWx10, added a chain for another 10, added a second chain for 8.

Did 3 sets of one arm machine flyes

Then 3 sets of tricep pressdowns.

Needed to get more work in, but ran out of time. Good day, though!
Great lift::sexy arm!! Glad youre liking the radiate bro!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Great lift::sexy arm!! Glad youre liking the radiate bro!!
I have been doing 1 scoop pre and really enjoying it. I hope tolerance doesn't build too fast, though.