Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
diminishing returns. I doubt you would really get too much more from osta on top of SD.
Interesting... I'd like to discuss this more, in order to see if any reward can be realized taking a SARM (either one) while on AAS; or if it should TRULY be saved irrefutably, for PCT muscle retention.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have heard... it is supposedly so bad, users can't even stand to keep it in their mouth in order to reap the rewards of at least SOME sub-lingual absorption. Russian has said before he shotguns it and follows it with water. Something I used to do for horribly disgusting supplements in the past.
An oral syringe and '00' capsules are my preferred recourse as it pertains to 'unsavoury' ingredients, ha.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
An oral syringe and '00' capsules are my preferred recourse as it pertains to 'unsavoury' ingredients, ha.
Reps! Nice idea... as this can be done per dosage (most would think how would the capsule survive being filled with a liquid - but it's all done in a matter of seconds). I have a LOT of 000 capsules at home, they are HUGE, and the only type I buy, since even if I'm making my own supplements that require VERY small dosages, I fill in the rest with whey hydrolysate or creatine, in order to get in almost an entire gram of something FUNCTIONAL! :)

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard... it is supposedly so bad, users can't even stand to keep it in their mouth in order to reap the rewards of at least SOME sub-lingual absorption. Russian has said before he shotguns it and follows it with water. Something I used to do for horribly disgusting supplements in the past.
It does taste almost exactly like modeling glue. What I found that works great is to hold some orange juice in your mouth, tilt your head back and squirt they syringe into the oj and swallow then real quick chase it with some more oj. You can barely taste it at all that way.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible to dilute the ostarine in some olive oil(or alcohol) so its easier to measure? like 50mL ostarine into 150mL so that instead of measuring out 1/4mL one could draw out 1mL

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I think mine tastes more like what I would imagine diesel fuel tastes like

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
NO ONE is having EYE issues here? Bizarre. On the other boards that is typically one of the biggest compmaints/sides!
People have vision issues with the sarms s4, none with the osta that i have used.

it may be brand/purity dependant.

I use the board sponsor here, Sarms Search and have no vision issues with thier osta.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Russian,

Oops, sorry bro. I assumed you cut and pasted the OP. Thanks for gathering and presenting this information and jumping out ahead of the crowd and trying this stuff in the real world. It's appreciated.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you guys, pour a shot glass of grapefruit juice, add in the Osta, then shoot it down, no taste...it works great, I tried orange juice too but not as good

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you guys, pour a shot glass of grapefruit juice, add in the Osta, then shoot it down, no taste...it works great, I tried orange juice too but not as good
Plus... grapefruit juice has added benefits of nutritional absorption and lipolytic activity.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Russian,

Oops, sorry bro. I assumed you cut and pasted the OP. Thanks for gathering and presenting this information and jumping out ahead of the crowd and trying this stuff in the real world. It's appreciated.
Our main man at NTBM is FAR from a cut-and-paste kind of guy ;)

He is... THE PROFESSOR!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So It's better to stack these 2?

Any advice, if better for dieting, recomp, or bulking?

Im keen to try something like this!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
stack what two? ph's and ostarine? I'd save it for pct. I put on 5 lbs and leaned out during pct... I think this would be ideal for someone wanting to either recomp or cutting, not bulking.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to read much about the idea of stacking IGF-LR3 with Ostarine... Any ideas regarding a synergistic relationship or reasons NOT to stack them?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
SARMs are so much better than pro-hormones on SO MANY LEVELS.
But, they serve difference purposes, at different times (and the anabolism achieved while on steroids is many fold better than that of S1/S4 in terms of expeditiousness and profoundness).

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
SARMs are so much better than pro-hormones on SO MANY LEVELS.
I have yet to read much about the idea of stacking IGF-LR3 with Ostarine... Any ideas regarding a synergistic relationship or reasons NOT to stack them?
No, they stack very well together... this is covered in some considerable details on Russian's 'home forum' which I'm unsure if I'm allowed to mention for fear of infraction.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
ncaa bans creatine. more than likely this isn't something you would want to advertise if you're a ncaa athlete.
NCAA bans creatine? Now that ... is HILARIOUS!!

On another note - how do you tell if Osta is real? I ordered from a reputable source but what I got is NOT clear with a yellow tinge like RS says it should be. This stuff is white - and kind of looks like Torem.

It doesn't taste like torem though - this "Osta" has almost an electric taste to it. Dunno.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
When I was on it I was sweating more... not like eca sweating but I was sweating in the first 3 days.

And technically you're not supposed to take any performance enhancing drugs according to the NCAA. I had a friend on a d1 ncaa baseball team and they told me that the ncaa is 3 years behind them on being able to test for illegal substances.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
When I was on it I was sweating more... not like eca sweating but I was sweating in the first 3 days.

And technically you're not supposed to take any performance enhancing drugs according to the NCAA. I had a friend on a d1 ncaa baseball team and they told me that the ncaa is 3 years behind them on being able to test for illegal substances.
I haven't noticed any sweating - day five here and I feel no difference. Only doing 15mg though. I'll keep it up for a bit longer before pronouncing this a rip-off Osta batch. Fingers crossed.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to order some of this and run it in my pct along with torem. Has anyone ordered it from Sarms Search? I see that they are a sponsor... But there website sort of concerns me.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
there is another google banner (sarms search isn't a sponsor btw) that is the source I used.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I'm going to order some of this and run it in my pct along with torem. Has anyone ordered it from Sarms Search? I see that they are a sponsor... But there website sort of concerns me.
Sarms Search has been around for a while and are the only company I would use for SARMs.

Solid company.....these guys are legit.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any sweating - day five here and I feel no difference. Only doing 15mg though. I'll keep it up for a bit longer before pronouncing this a rip-off Osta batch. Fingers crossed.
I thought I posted in response to your post already... guess I didn't.

What brand are you using? Also, it takes time to feel and see any effect, it's been LESS than a week after all. Massive dosages of illicit anabolic compounds and profound orals don't even cause much of a measurable shift in your physique in five days!

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Is there any kind of clash between PH and SARMS, any reason you couldn't run an 8 week Superdrol pulse while taking a daily dose of S4?
I think you could with no problem.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think you could with no problem.
I've been on OSTA from SARSMSSEARCH for a couple weeks now along with Superdrol, M1T, Test-Enanthate, Test-Propionate, EQ, and Tren-Acetate.

As far as I know, I'm the first-ever person to cycle AAS with SARMS.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on OSTA from SARSMSSEARCH for a couple weeks now along with Superdrol, M1T, Test-Enanthate, Test-Propionate, EQ, and Tren-Acetate.

As far as I know, I'm the first-ever person to cycle AAS with SARMS.
I feel for your liver, Super and M1T, jeez. Aren't those the two harshest orals to take and you are doing that all at once... more power to you if it is working.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I thought I posted in response to your post already... guess I didn't.

What brand are you using? Also, it takes time to feel and see any effect, it's been LESS than a week after all. Massive dosages of illicit anabolic compounds and profound orals don't even cause much of a measurable shift in your physique in five days!
I'm on week four - brand is Unity Peptide ...

It's working alrighty ...

I sweat more in the gym and my squat has increased 40 pounds ... and I could go higher but at my age I move up slow on squats because one false move and ...

The pumps are just crazy ... two guys at work asked me if I was on steriods ... wtf? I wonder if I should ask them if they are cheating on their wives?

I really like this stuff and I would like to up the dosage. I only dose 15mg right now and would like to try 25. Wondering if I need to split that up into two doses or just slug it in one shot before my workouts.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week four - brand is Unity Peptide ...

It's working alrighty ...

I sweat more in the gym and my squat has increased 40 pounds ... and I could go higher but at my age I move up slow on squats because one false move and ...

The pumps are just crazy ... two guys at work asked me if I was on steriods ... wtf? I wonder if I should ask them if they are cheating on their wives?

I really like this stuff and I would like to up the dosage. I only dose 15mg right now and would like to try 25. Wondering if I need to split that up into two doses or just slug it in one shot before my workouts.
I both love and hate that question. Whenever someone asks me that, I ask them if they are on meth, cocaine, or heroin?

Keep up the great work. I have noticed the increase in body heat, I have to use a fan at all times and have trouble sleeping sometimes and usually throw the covers off completely. Mine is from SARSMSSEARCH.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
i have read PAGES and PAGES and all i want to know is the longest period of time you can stay on ostarine, and, how long after that length of time do you have to stay off it before starting it again???

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
i have read PAGES and PAGES and all i want to know is the longest period of time you can stay on ostarine, and, how long after that length of time do you have to stay off it before starting it again???
No one knows this, I think 8 weeks would be ok though

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
No one knows this, I think 8 weeks would be ok though
I've seen bloodwork for a 6 week cycle and it raise E2 fairly high, nothing crazy out of range. I think you should run OTC AI alongside if running over 6 weeks or if sensitive to E2 sides.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I've seen bloodwork for a 6 week cycle and it raise E2 fairly high, nothing crazy out of range. I think you should run OTC AI alongside if running over 6 weeks or if sensitive to E2 sides.
Well - I just happen to be running Erase right now ... I wonder if that will help things out?

Formestane might also be good to run alongside.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone experiencing any fatigue or blood sugar related issues?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how this will effect lipids? I am thinking of running this in PCT. Also how is it on the liver?

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
just curious if this stuff has these awesome properties any thoughts on why the makers say "not for human consumption"

droad87

Awards
^srs?

It's because it is a research chemical they have to put that.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just curious if this stuff has these awesome properties any thoughts on why the makers say "not for human consumption"
Most people are buying it to really buff up their rats.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Most people are buying it to really buff up their rats.
My rats are spoiled rotten... they are leaning out and increasing their pumps and strength simultaneously, and they even use the SARMSEARCH shipping box to make their nests and sleep for the night! ;)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
My rats are spoiled rotten... they are leaning out and increasing their pumps and strength simultaneously, and they even use the SARMSEARCH shipping box to make their nests and sleep for the night! ;)
:silly:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
this stuff sounds great. Too bad im broke or Id buy a few bottles.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
this stuff sounds great. Too bad im broke or Id buy a few bottles.
Cost and side-effects were the only things keeping me from trying it for so long, until I realized I could use OSTA and still reap the excellent desired results without associated risks, and that SARMSSEARCH focuses solely on SARMS, so their quality would be second to none. OSTA was a little bit of a late bloomer, but everything is in full effect now! :)

Week three, and everything seems to sync up and really go into overdrive.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah, since this stuff is so new i am worried about sides. We dont really know the long term issues they can cause.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
yeah, since this stuff is so new i am worried about sides. We dont really know the long term issues they can cause.
I have noticed something that keeps creeping up more and more as each day and dosage passes though, I don't know if I should be concerned. I keep taking note of a more visible waistline and abdominal wall, and a fuller more dense physique. I hope I'll be alright. ;)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed something that keeps creeping up more and more as each day and dosage passes though, I don't know if I should be concerned. I keep taking note of a more visible waistline and abdominal wall, and a fuller more dense physique. I hope I'll be alright. ;)

What would that be? If you're implying something i dont get it.. im tired right now lol.

Mine should be in wed or thurs im was going to run it 50mg day 1, then 25mg day2, then 12.5mg from then on just to saturate my blood with it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What would that be? If you're implying something i dont get it.. im tired right now lol.

Mine should be in wed or thurs im was going to run it 50mg day 1, then 25mg day2, then 12.5mg from then on just to saturate my blood with it.
Ha, no worries man, sometimes my attempts at humor fall flat. I was just saying the only side effects I've experienced so far have been muscle fullness and fat loss ;)

I'm in the thick of week 3, almost to week 4... and right NOW is literally when it has all started heavily kicking in, for anyone else on OSTA who is looking for a good measuring stick. This is just my experience with it, but it's really obvious now and the pumps while training are amazing.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, no worries man, sometimes my attempts at humor fall flat. I was just saying the only side effects I've experienced so far have been muscle fullness and fat loss ;)

I'm in the thick of week 3, almost to week 4... and right NOW is literally when it has all started heavily kicking in, for anyone else on OSTA who is looking for a good measuring stick. This is just my experience with it, but it's really obvious now and the pumps while training are amazing.
I agree week 3ish is when I noticed it too. Pumps, even got some strength gains in PCT!