Running prov, androsterone, Epiandrosterone together low dose

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
I’m really just wondering out of curiosity if running these 3 together at lower doses would have any benefit. so in the past Have run 50-100mg of prov, 400-600mg Epi, 200mg androsterone at different times alongside test. All similar but defiantly different effects too.

I have 4 bottles each of ultra Epi and alpha seven and a ton of proviron.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would assume for the first week you would probably feel good and very high libido and after a few week will shutdown testosterone, crash estrogen and feel like crap. Mostly from crashing estrogen

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I mean they have some unique properties and similarities. Proviron can lower SHBG and that’ll benefit you being on test. Androsterone lowers bad Cholesterol(LDL) and helps with fat loss allegedly similar to T3. Epiandrosterone can have a noticeable energy boost for some people making it quite enjoyable preworkout. They will all help with estrogen sides to a certain degree, albeit nothing comparable to Masteron. I can only assume this is for mood and energy over anything else. Epiandrosterone and Androsteone make a good pair. I can’t imagine Proviron causing to many issues adding it in. Unnecessary, maybe? Awesome, Maybe? You sound like you have an idea of how they act separately. If you have it lying around there’s nothing wrong with a little experimenting.

jimbobob

Awards
Add in some DHEA - about 100mg - 200mg per day. This will give you your estrogen which is important for libido and healthy joints. I've done something very similar myself for cutting and hardening along with muscle retention. A pretty good alternative to a test/mast run imo.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m really just wondering out of curiosity if running these 3 together at lower doses would have any benefit. so in the past Have run 50-100mg of prov, 400-600mg Epi, 200mg androsterone at different times alongside test. All similar but defiantly different effects too.

I have 4 bottles each of ultra Epi and alpha seven and a ton of proviron.
I would be interested in your comparison based on your experiences of how they all differ in effects when stacked with testosterone.