Running pregnologne/dhea with winstrol and test

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So currently I ran out of some var I was using this week; now I got some other brand var(but I believe there is winny in it) since it dries me the **** out not with the joints but vascularity and less glycogen update than the other brand I was using and literally have similar sides as winny in terms of feeling fatigued and moody as ****. Most likely in each pill it probably has 5mg winny 15mg var or so. Regardless I'm also coming of aromasin or lowering my AI dose this week because last week I believe I almost crashed it with 12.5mg eod 4x last week and felt like **** the whole time. But I realized during this cycle I've been running there was a week where I ran just winny at 37.5mg the 2nd week before I started the var and to be honest I felt like fucking **** the whole time; fatigue, hungry all the time but it did dry me out and make me look amazing.

I've ran winny before(same brand I was using) but during that cycle I was running mast 300mg per week; test 250mg per week and hcg 500Iu per week. I didnt run HCG this cycle cause I just plan to use it before PCT(while the esters clear). Now I hear that winny is anti-cortisol but someone also told me this week that winny hammers cortisol signaling and to take pregnologne. So I'm thinking you think the sides I've gotten from winny would go away if I use pregnologne; but I also heard dhea and preg raise estro and I really dont want to be taking 12.5mg of aromasin eod cause that **** really made me feel like **** and I believe it was a cause of my insomnia with the clen I was taking that I posted a thread about before.