Running PH (1-andro & epi-andro) on TRT

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My first ever run of prohormones was back in early 2018. I ran a cycle of OL super-1 and super-epi. It was magic. I lost 15 lbs of body fat and got ripped as hell. The best side-effect is that from that cycle on, from there on out, I was a king in the bed. I could do a brick wall, and could choose how long I wanted to be there. I did another cycle about a year later that was the exact same and it also worked.

However, I went through a tough point and ended up on anti-anxiety meds. Needless to say, it fucked me up. I gained a lot of weight and my natural test production went down to 7 of free test and 400 ish total test. Now I’m on TRT. And while I’ve kind of gotten my groove back, I haven’t really seen the overall effects I was looking for, especially in bed.

So, I want to do another run of 1-andro and Epi-andro while on TRT. I’m pretty sure DHT is my body’s ticket to success. **NOTE: I have NEVER lost hair from any pro-hormone.**

What do I need to know going forward?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first ever run of prohormones was back in early 2018. I ran a cycle of OL super-1 and super-epi. It was magic. I lost 15 lbs of body fat and got ripped as hell. The best side-effect is that from that cycle on, from there on out, I was a king in the bed. I could do a brick wall, and could choose how long I wanted to be there. I did another cycle about a year later that was the exact same and it also worked.

However, I went through a tough point and ended up on anti-anxiety meds. Needless to say, it fucked me up. I gained a lot of weight and my natural test production went down to 7 of free test and 400 ish total test. Now I’m on TRT. And while I’ve kind of gotten my groove back, I haven’t really seen the overall effects I was looking for, especially in bed.

So, I want to do another run of 1-andro and Epi-andro while on TRT. I’m pretty sure DHT is my body’s ticket to success. **NOTE: I have NEVER lost hair from any pro-hormone.**

What do I need to know going forward?

You wanna rock and roll?
Stanogen from Apex Alchemy is Epiandro TD, and you're right... It converts to DHT. The TD delivery method is FAR superior to oral.
I've never had libido issues, even though I've cycled for YEARS. But I tell you what man, Stanogen has been a blast for me.
Energy, drive, focus, strength, and Libido.
And right now, it is BOGO Free, so 2 bottles are less than $35!
Rock on, my friend!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
better yet look to primagen by APEX.. its a TD of 1 andro and epiandro~ its on sale BOGO

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TD Epi & 1?! I had no idea it was possible. I have 2 young children, should I be concerned?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TD Epi & 1?! I had no idea it was possible. I have 2 young children, should I be concerned?
Just put it on an area that you'll cover with clothing. That being said, once the carrier is dry transfer should be negligible.