running oral aas with sarms

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever stack oral aas with sarms before and how did you guys feel? Would sarms intefere with the oral effectiveness or nah? I see sarms getting stacked just as suppressive as say stacking something like anavar with s4/ostarine or tbol with ostarine. Reason why I am asking is because I have been stacking tbol 40 mg with 50 mg of var; but just ran out of var. Got a bottle of ostarine in my house and thinking about running that with the tbol on top of regenerating my joints that got ****ed up lately probably because my var had some winny in it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever stack oral aas with sarms before and how did you guys feel? Would sarms intefere with the oral effectiveness or nah? I see sarms getting stacked just as suppressive as say stacking something like anavar with s4/ostarine or tbol with ostarine. Reason why I am asking is because I have been stacking tbol 40 mg with 50 mg of var; but just ran out of var. Got a bottle of ostarine in my house and thinking about running that with the tbol on top of regenerating my joints that got ****ed up lately probably because my var had some winny in it.
How long have you been on? Did you start with tbol/var or did you have something else rolled up to that combo?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been on? Did you start with tbol/var or did you have something else rolled up to that combo?
about 5 weeks; im just going to go on 3 more weeks with the ostarine then go to pct. Im also running hcg on cycle the whole time 500 IU 2x a week.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3 weeks of ostarine won’t do much bro. But yeah it works great, it’s better with a test base obviously but yeah it works. I’m on a rad/lgd/tbol/proviron cycle right now and I’m enjoying it.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks of ostarine won’t do much bro. But yeah it works great, it’s better with a test base obviously but yeah it works. I’m on a rad/lgd/tbol/proviron cycle right now and I’m enjoying it.
you check your bloods yet? and yeah I should of added the test I have; but always wanted to try a tbol/var cycle cause I heard good reviews. I just ran out of var(probably really winny) so now I just want to dose it will like 10-15mg of osta everyday; plus my joints have been feeling achy and I heard ostarine does wonders for healing joints. Next aas cycle im adding test most definitely.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No I will near the end. Osta 10-15 mgs I dunno about that man! Very low dose...

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I will near the end. Osta 10-15 mgs I dunno about that man! Very low dose...
yeah I know; I kind of just want to use it for joint repair mainly and some slight strength gains

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
Sarms bind to androgen receptor and block the better stuff like real steroids from being absorbed. Forget sarms and just use real steroids

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just curious ... why run hcg the whole cycle? seems most i have seen on here run it the last two weeks of cycle / before PCT begins

Also - have you run hcg prior?

i never have and am curious if you can feel a difference between with / without it on cycle like you did here
Huge difference running it through the cycle. Keeps the boys from completely shutting down ever