Running Lgd 4033 after gyno surgery?

Liamsuth

Awards
Hello guys, I'm currently 3 weeks post op from my gyno surgery (puberty) and was wondering if running 5 mg Lgd for 8 weeks next month with a 2 week DAA pct would make my gyno come back? I ran 25 mg Ostarine for 6 weeks no pct and it didn't effect my gyno at all (other than a very minor itch during workout).

Stats
5'6
147 lbs, 9% bf

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Daa is garbage and is not a PCT.
PCT=clomid or nolva

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's suppressive at any dose so I would if it was me. I don't understand why ppl use these weak compounds at minimal doses for little to no gains and then risk losing what little they got and possibly not be able to get a hard on from skipping PCT. Why not get a real PCT lined up and run 10-15mg for 8 weeks and make it worth your while

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shouldnt be a problem with real legit LGD. why not get bloods done 2-3 weeks in to see how it affects you?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
LGD was found to be suppressive at low doses of even 1mg. PCT isn't necessary, it's REQUIRED. No matter what you run. Whether if it's Andros, Sarms, or gear, Nolva, or Clo, is always required.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
It's suppressive at any dose so I would if it was me. I don't understand why ppl use these weak compounds at minimal doses for little to no gains and then risk losing what little they got and possibly not be able to get a hard on from skipping PCT. Why not get a real PCT lined up and run 10-15mg for 8 weeks and make it worth your while
Agreed. 100%. Only time I've seen results from LGD is at 20mg or higher. Sarms imo aren't worth it. At all. Too many sides for not enough gain.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude, you just had gyno surgery and u are thinking about running LGD with no PCT?

Facepalm.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are we not going to address the issue that he just had surgery and no matter the doctor, 3 weeks is way too soon for lifting. I be he's still in a titty compression sleeve.

Now we can address the no pct issue

Liamsuth

Awards
Just trying to stay shredded and put on a little muscle quick for this summer, ive Seen many people state that they ran lgd with no pct and barely experienced any suppression/sides at all

Liamsuth

Awards
I hit chest today for the first time with ease, I plan on running Lgd next month.

Dholmes90

Awards
If the entire gland was removed, your gyno shouldn't come back. If there's still some left, then it is possible that it could reappear again.

Running LGD with no PCT however is not a wise idea though.

Liamsuth

Awards
I don't think they remove the entire gland otherwise the nipple would concave. Would running torem be a good idea?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to stay shredded and put on a little muscle quick for this summer, ive Seen many people state that they ran lgd with no pct and barely experienced any suppression/sides at all
Do they have blood work to prove that? No? Then it's bull****

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What shouldn't be a problem?
Aromatization. Here is what I would personally do. You should already know you natural estrogen levels. If not go get bloods while not taking anything.

Start a low dose AI for instance arimidex .25 every other day and run the LGD at 10mg. In 3 weeks get another blood test and see where your at. If E2 too low drop the arimidex etc..your obviously sensitive to estrogen so play it safe.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Aromatization. Here is what I would personally do. You should already know you natural estrogen levels. If not go get bloods while not taking anything.

Start a low dose AI for instance arimidex .25 every other day and run the LGD at 10mg. In 3 weeks get another blood test and see where your at. If E2 too low drop the arimidex etc..your obviously sensitive to estrogen so play it safe.
I thought you meant OTC PCT, I don't use an ai unless absolutely necessary

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or no pct for that matter. Either way this is just a bad plan all around so I'm walking away from this 1

Liamsuth

Awards

This was the answer I needed thank you sir

Liamsuth

Awards
Or no pct for that matter. Either way this is just a bad plan all around so I'm walking away from this 1
It really is I'm not too smart when it comes
to making decisions sometimes. Maybe I'll regret this in a couple months maybe I won't, only time will tell

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen some stupid **** on this forum but this takes the cake... except for the guy wanting to use HGH to grow 2 more inches at a cost of 50k a year.

Reactions: Nac

hanslifts

Awards
Then get your diet on point and do some cardio son! Jumping back on hormonal **** 3 weeks after gyno surgery is moronic.

Liamsuth

Awards
Will let you guys know how this turns out in a couple of months, until then pray for me and my lack of intelligence.

hanslifts

Awards
Will let you guys know how this turns out in a couple of months, until then pray for me and my lack of intelligence.
Just listen to your body and be ready to jump ship if you need to!