Running letro on cycle with gyno

riccosuave

Awards
Hi,

I've had gyno for about 5 months now. I've done a lot of reading and it seams like running letro is my best bet for battling my gyno. There are accounts of people shrinking their 14 year old gyno with letro. I'm very optimistic.

My plan is to run letro asap for a few weeks max. Hopefully a few weeks will be enough to shrink the gyno. Then from there, I'll taper off with nolva. From there, I'll eventually get on another pro hormone cycle.

Now, if I've been on letro for a few weeks and I have not seen any improvement, I'd like to go ahead and start a pro hormone cycle. Could I start my letro cycle, then a few weeks later start a pro hormone cycle, and continue my letro cycle while on my ph cycle?

If so, should I stay on a 2.5mg dose of letro or bump it up?

Thank you for any comments.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I have never heard of anyone using letro above 2.5mg/day... It is extremely powerful. You will effectively crush estrogen in your system already at 2.5 so I wouldn't ever use more.

If your Letro is legit and you are running it anyways, are you going to use an aromatizable compound for your PH? Might be a good time to use a wet one since you won't have any aromatase to convert them from AAS to E

riccosuave

Awards
I have never heard of anyone using letro above 2.5mg/day... It is extremely powerful. You will effectively crush estrogen in your system already at 2.5 so I wouldn't ever use more.

If your Letro is legit and you are running it anyways, are you going to use an aromatizable compound for your PH? Might be a good time to use a wet one since you won't have any aromatase to convert them from AAS to E
I'm honestly not really sure. I was planning on running Super DMZ 2.0 as I was very impressed by it, but apparently it's not in production anymore. I'm not sure what I'll be on.

Thank you very much for the response.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I had success with letro at getting rid of my gyno, but I didn't wait as long as you did. I wouldn't run another PH until you solve the gyno problem. Oh and it may take longer than a few weeks to fully rid your gyno but it should reduce it in a week or two. Good luck.

riccosuave

Awards
I had success with letro at getting rid of my gyno, but I didn't wait as long as you did. I wouldn't run another PH until you solve the gyno problem. Oh and it may take longer than a few weeks to fully rid your gyno but it should reduce it in a week or two. Good luck.
Thank you very much. If I see improvement within 2 weeks I probably won't start a cycle.