Running inhibit e and reduce xt standalone

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all. Was thinking of running this stack standalone along with creatine, agmatine, bcaas, and pre workout for my quick mini cut (4 weeks).

Looking to add/retain my strength and muscle mass while drying out and cutting up a bit. How does this stack look? Any other recommendations?? Here are my stats btw Stats: 170lbs, bf 8-10% height: 5’9

Train twice a day. Weights + cardio

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's fine. Those are both excellent products for E2/cortisol control. I'd say just start the dosage on the lower side to begin with. Many people don't need the full dosage of Inhibit-E or Reduce XT. Could try 2 caps of each. Too much of a drop in E2 and cortisol will leave you miserable lol.

Do you typically train 2x day? I feel that's an easy way to burn out

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That’s a nice simple stack that should do exactly what you’re looking for.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
That's fine. Those are both excellent products for E2/cortisol control. I'd say just start the dosage on the lower side to begin with. Many people don't need the full dosage of Inhibit-E or Reduce XT. Could try 2 caps of each. Too much of a drop in E2 and cortisol will leave you miserable lol.

Do you typically train 2x day? I feel that's an easy way to burn out
It is. Although I don’t train 2x everyday. Only 3x a week. I’m an athlete hence the high training volume. I eat a lot of calories and try to get at least 8-10 hrs a sleep a night to avoid over training