Running Epistane as my first cycle, questions

mrh86

Awards
Hey all,

I ordered the epi/cycle support combo and this is going to be my first cycle. Here's a little info on me:

Age 23
5'9" 182 lbs pretty lean

I'm planning on running a 6-week cycle of straight 40mg epi per day. Am I supposed to take all 40mg at once, or spread the dosing out evenly in the AM and PM? As for PCT, would Androstenetrione (aromatase inhibitor, test booster) be enough, or will I need a SERM in addition to that?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems like a good cycle, don't take all 4 pills at one time. Depending on when you work out you can something like 1 in the am, 2 pre-workout, and 1 late evening. Try to spread the doses out a little bit. In my opinion you will not need a serm for this cycle, but I'm in the 1% of people who will tell you that. Your best bet is to buy a serm, so if by the end of your cycle if your real shutdown you already have it on hand.

justinc

Awards
If this is your first run with PH, I would start the Epi out at 20mg. After the first few days bump it up to 30mg. If the sides aren't bad then you could up it to 40. As far as the dosing, spread it out throughout the day. I would take the last dose before 5pm. Some people have trouble sleeping when taking certain prohormones (not sure if epi is one of them). Hope this helps.

Mars1107

more is not better, i quickly upped to 40mg in the second week. and i got some liver pains.

Just because you see people do long and heavy cycles of 6 weeks with doses ranging up to 50mg,doesnt mean you need too. Actually if u take too much it could hinder your gains.

Just ramp it up to thirty, take 1 cap day , 2 caps day two, and then 3 caps for the rest of the cycle.

For me, it really doesnt kick in until later, even though it has a short half-life. I guess it could kick in, in one dose but that wasnt the case for me. I was suprised, since i thought itd kick in sooner.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
more is not better, i quickly upped to 40mg in the second week. and i got some liver pains.

Just because you see people do long and heavy cycles of 6 weeks with doses ranging up to 50mg,doesnt mean you need too. Actually if u take too much it could hinder your gains.

Just ramp it up to thirty, take 1 cap day , 2 caps day two, and then 3 caps for the rest of the cycle.

For me, it really doesnt kick in until later, even though it has a short half-life. I guess it could kick in, in one dose but that wasnt the case for me. I was suprised, since i thought itd kick in sooner.
Mars has a good point, epi is very user dependent. 30mg's works wonders for some, and isn't even noticeable for others. But don't waste your time with 10mg, thats just a waste. IMO I would run 30/30/ 30 or 40/ 30 or 40, stay 30 if gains are good or bump to 40 if you feel you should.