running decca 200 mg with eq 300 mg and test 300mg

PR labs

Awards
Guys- 2 weeks into my cycle
started running decca at 200 mg and EQ at 300 mg per week and upped the test to 300mg. Have experienced extreme nausea and thought I was going to hurl 12 hours after each eq/decca injection. Anyone have those side effects. Product is from a company called kingston pharmaceuticals out of the UK. I am a bit worried that this wanting to vomit is a sign I have bad product however even after 2 weeks I am starting to see results in the form of dropped 4 lbs. fat and still holding strength gains ( not really looking for huge growth as this is a mild cycle)
. been doing test 250mg. for a year solid for HRT so I know my Test is good and legit.
test levels are 850 and using anastrozole at .25 mg. twice per week I am keep Estrogen levels down to 14.
Any opinions on the nausea and also is this a good low dose mild cycle as I dont want to get to crazy with this but I am expecting gains in the form of lower body fat and some strength gains.
mild crash in sex drive so I am considering upping test to 450mg.. thoughts

Testmonster

Awards
It could be from bunk gear or maybe not made right. But I don't recall feeling like that on Eq. Eq is a popular item to make bunk becaus It's in demand.