Running Clen with SARMs?

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
What’s up fellas! I’m currently on a stack (listed below) and I’m considering taking clen to speed up the fat loss process. Has anyone ever done this before or have any info on the effects and what to expect with what I am already taking.

Current Stack
- MK2866 25mg
- GW501516 10mg
- SR9009 20mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk2866=ostarine. It's the worst of all the sarms, little results, almost useless except for a very small group of people.

Carderine is good stuff

Sr9009 is not orally bioavailable. It does literally nothing in oral form, you need to inject it or at bare minimum use a transdermal application.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm trying to help... The cycle is damn near useless.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would expect your results to be not much better then using natty supplements and ostarine is going to shutdown your natural testosterone production in the process making progress even harder

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
I would expect your results to be not much better then using natty supplements and ostarine is going to shutdown your natural testosterone production in the process making progress even harder
Thanks for the advice! What is your experience with running SARMs and Clen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the advice! What is your experience with running SARMs and Clen
I've used almost every sarm but I would not use them without testosterone or something that converts to estrogen. Combining sarms with clen is no different then combining steroids with clen. I've used clen at the tail end of a cut. It does what it's supposed to do. I'm not sure what your hoping to hear.

If you do decide to use clen then pick up some taurine, 1000-2000mg a day. Clenbuterol depletes taurine and this is part of what causes the cramps and other problems with clen.

But you don't wanna take them at the same time. you take clen and over the course of 3-6 hours you draw more taurine into muscles and then after that 6hr mark you wanna supplement with taurine. For some ppl this is more important then others.

So to play it safe if I take my clan in the morning and my taurine at night. I've used the clan with or without taurine and I find i cramp without it

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mk2866=ostarine. It's the worst of all the sarms, little results, almost useless except for a very small group of people.

Carderine is good stuff

Sr9009 is not orally bioavailable. It does literally nothing in oral form, you need to inject it or at bare minimum use a transdermal application.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm trying to help... The cycle is damn near useless.
This👆 sorry bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What’s up fellas! I’m currently on a stack (listed below) and I’m considering taking clen to speed up the fat loss process. Has anyone ever done this before or have any info on the effects and what to expect with what I am already taking.

Current Stack
- MK2866 25mg
- GW501516 10mg
- SR9009 20mg
Also, just so you know, gw and sr are not sarms

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
Also, just so you know, gw and sr are not sarms
Appreciate that, I’m aware they aren’t SARMs. I was referring to the osterine in my stack. Also, if osterine sucks what would you recommend that’s better for a SARMs newb. I’m 11 weeks out from comp. Just trying to preserve my gains and get peeled af

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Appreciate that, I’m aware they aren’t SARMs. I was referring to the osterine in my stack. Also, if osterine sucks what would you recommend that’s better for a SARMs newb. I’m 11 weeks out from comp. Just trying to preserve my gains and get peeled af
I gotta assume your not willing to use actual gear and only OTC and research chem stuff?

All sarms work fairly similar, lgd and rad 140 are both far better then Osta. S23 is definitely the best for cutting.

Not a sarm but high dosed epiandro works very similarly to oral winstrol in my opinion.

If your not against injections then sr9009 and l Carnitine but both need to be injected daily and 2-3x a day to get the most out of them.

Carderine which you already have.

If you live in the US I'm a rep for maresearchchems and Malabs and I have discount codes for both companies if your interested

. We sell sarms, clen, peptides, t3 and all that. The malabs site also has other things like potent Stims and what not.

Maresearchchems is also a sponsor to the forum so you can find plenty of feedback around here

Cla$$!cAF

Awards
I gotta assume your not willing to use actual gear and only OTC and research chem stuff?

I’m actually open to taking actual gear.

I appreciate the info man, I will definitely check the website out. Message me or send the info with your coupon code.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m actually open to taking actual gear.

I appreciate the info man, I will definitely check the website out. Message me or send the info with your coupon code.
flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png

flyerdesign_31052022_173448.png

smont, all lowercase

Lolligaggin

Awards

All sarms work fairly similar, lgd and rad 140 are both far better then Osta. S23 is definitely the best for cutting.

Not a sarm but high dosed epiandro works very similarly to oral winstrol in my opinion.

If your not against injections then sr9009 and l Carnitine but both need to be injected daily and 2-3x a day to get the most out of them.

Carderine which you already have.

If you live in the US I'm a rep for maresearchchems and Malabs and I have discount codes for both companies if your interested

. We sell sarms, clen, peptides, t3 and all that. The malabs site also has other things like potent Stims and what not.

Maresearchchems is also a sponsor to the forum so you can find plenty of feedback around here
Do either of those companies take debit cards for payment or money order or Western Union ? Or is it bitcoin ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do either of those companies take debit cards for payment or money order or Western Union ? Or is it bitcoin ?
I don’t remember what other options there are, but they definitely do e-checks. I haven’t order from MA Labs, but I always do the e-checks for MA Research.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro what were you on in that pic? I haven't seen it in a while and forgot how big you were at that time. Sorry I know that's the worst thing you can say to dudes like us but seriously you're huge in that pic
I wasn't on much, it was either 300 test 300 mast and lgd or it was 300 test, 300eq and lgd. I was on vacation at Disney in that picture and I believe I was about the same weight I am right now maybe 210 at the most. I think I was also logging and something at the time so I was probably just really on top of everything I was doing. I've been bigger on cycles with SD involved but Id have to search for pictures.

It's also not a bad thing to say to me, I don't really have body dysmorphia or anything like that, I mean don't get me wrong I always want to look bigger and better but I don't get discouraged by ways that I looked in the past because it's not hard to get it back, the only thing that keeps me from going back to that we're getting bigger than that is that I still have to fit in the weight classes. About 8 weeks from now I'm going to be 180 lb and look like a surfer again lol. Send 3 months after that I'll be back up to 210 and I'll look like I did in that picture. And if everything goes the plan another three or four months after that I'll be 225-230.

This is my last shitty cut to 178 lb and I'm never doing it again, after this I'm not going below 198. So instead of me bouncing between 178 and 208 like I've been doing over the past year or two, I'll have a new low weight of only 198 and the upper limit could be as much as 230. That gives me the ability to put on a solid 20. Which is probably where I'll be maxed out anyways. I don't think I have the time and willpower to get over 230 without eating myself into a fat slob lol,

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually I can tell you exactly what happened in that picture, I cut down the mid to low-190s on 600mg injectables and some lgd and then I carb loaded with some superdrol for a couple of days before I left for vacation. So I inflated with like 10 to 12 lb of glycogen and water and all the right places lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd have to go back and check my old log books but I'm almost positive that's what happened 😂