Running 700 tren a week with test

testopofo

Awards
Currently running 700mg tren ace a week with 250mg test cyp. My body is handling it very well and I'm getting bigger daily. Thoughts on going higher?

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
If your getting good results already why go higher?
Use properly dont abuse.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If getting good results don't change it... Like above poster.... If it ain't broke, dont fix it. Glad to hear it's working well for you.

testopofo

Awards
The only thing I don't like is the stretch marks on my arms and where my bicep and armpit meet. There dark purple and the skin is literally noticeably thinner, any suggestions for the stretch marks?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Currently running 700mg tren ace a week with 250mg test cyp. My body is handling it very well and I'm getting bigger daily. Thoughts on going higher?
I would ony go higher once it stops working. 700mg is a lot of tren and will make you grow for a while. No need to up it at this stage bro.

The only thing I don't like is the stretch marks on my arms and where my bicep and armpit meet. There dark purple and the skin is literally noticeably thinner, any suggestions for the stretch marks?
Growth hormone would help but it's expensive.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I hear that!