runing test e alone and packing on the fat??WTF??

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
hey fellas running a 10wk test e course 300mg twice a wk as usual im 5.5 wks in and gee iv put on sum chubb??its terrible i look like i drink a case aday but havnt had a drink in months, diet wasnt perfect at the start but i trimmed that up still hasnt helped??
Added cardio twice wk still no good, as i was holding a small bit b4 this course was to cut up abit and gain sum lean but wasnt i wrong, nips are fine no lumps/soreness?surey most of the test cant be converting to estrogen cos thats what i looks like?? sex drives up, (i know that doesnt mean much tho) i hate carriing weight as it is so this is a nightmare cant work it out?

cheers guys

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
How many pounds are you up? My guess is that you're retaining a ton of water, which isn't a big deal...you'll lose it coming off cycle. And detail your diet...water retention + bloating easily makes you look "chubby" whilst on cycle. Adding a small dosage of an AI like Adex EOD would likely help to begin eradicating that water/bloat.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey fellas running a 10wk test e course 300mg twice a wk as usual im 5.5 wks in and gee iv put on sum chubb??its terrible i look like i drink a case aday but havnt had a drink in months, diet wasnt perfect at the start but i trimmed that up still hasnt helped??
Added cardio twice wk still no good, as i was holding a small bit b4 this course was to cut up abit and gain sum lean but wasnt i wrong, nips are fine no lumps/soreness?surey most of the test cant be converting to estrogen cos thats what i looks like?? sex drives up, (i know that doesnt mean much tho) i hate carriing weight as it is so this is a nightmare cant work it out?

cheers guys

Hmm water retention can fool you, but I really would tighten the diet to the extreme. Calculate macros and take some time to pencil out a plan so you can have some control over the situation.

This should not happen as being hormonally enhanced should always make burning fat and building muscle MUCH easier, regardless of the AAS makeup.

-Matt

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But estrogen promotes fat gain. If he is not on an Ai this could contribute somewhat- but chances are its a combo of diet and estrogen

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya I would say your e2 is high from test converting to estradiol and you are holding water AND more fat because of higher estrogen. I would tighten up the diet keep the cardio and add in an aromatase inhibitor and you will be fine(arimidex, exemestane, maybe small dosed letro)
But estrogen promotes fat gain. If he is not on an Ai this could contribute somewhat- but chances are its a combo of diet and estrogen

Warwarrior

Awards
Ya I would say your e2 is high from test converting to estradiol and you are holding water AND more fat because of higher estrogen. I would tighten up the diet keep the cardio and add in an aromatase inhibitor and you will be fine(arimidex, exemestane, maybe small dosed letro)
In this case would 6bromo do the trick? I know it's otc but what do you think?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Exemestane lowers e2. I'd go that route.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
yeah i pencil my diet as it is iv got a log on my phone keeps track of cals, yeah might be water retention to, but i think my e2 is high also so get onto an AI straight away. cheers fellas ill let u know how i go. oh my weights 98kgs