Ruki Bazuki Says Adios To Synthol!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RUKI BAZUKI SAYS ADIOS TO SYNTHOL!

So, before anything, let me address the likely question many of you find yourselves asking, “who the hell is Ruki Bazuki?” I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t know, either, but I certainly know who he is based on the many photos and videos I’ve seen online. I’m sure you do, too. Is he a champion bodybuilder? Has he broken strength records? Who is he? Has he been on major motion pictures? Why is it that I can recognize him, and you probably can, too?

READ:

Attachments

Ar0usal

Ar0usal

Awards
he's a moron that was one of the more popular of the dumbass synthol dudes that rose up a while back. Was in a lot of news and social media probably thats how

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
he's a moron that was one of the more popular of the dumbass synthol dudes that rose up a while back. Was in a lot of news and social media probably thats how
And very fortunate to not be dead or have amputated limbs.

Ar0usal

Ar0usal

Awards
And very fortunate to not be dead or have amputated limbs.
100%. Interesting question though, obviously above is synthol abuse, but do bodybuilders use it at low doses to help boost lagging muscles?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100%. Interesting question though, obviously above is synthol abuse, but do bodybuilders use it at low doses to help boost lagging muscles?
Some do admit to site enhancement with it.