RUIN a band name by changing one letter.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think I’m ready for dmz, kinda looking for Halodrol.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see your point , but I just thought it would be most relevant lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well Halodrol is scheduled (although you could probably find it). I feel the hierarchy of pro hormones is a little silly in some aspect - I would concede that SD and M1T are not advisable for someone new due the exceptional potency at a low mg. All in all you're still introducing exogenous hormones into they body. For newer folks the emphasis should be more on dose, length, on-cycle, post cycle components. Start with the minimal effective dose and work up from there with whichever compound you decide on.

Cliffs: RUN DMZ is a great name and would make for an even better shirt haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well Halodrol is scheduled (although you could probably find it). I feel the hierarchy of pro hormones is a little silly in some aspect - I would concede that SD and M1T are not advisable for someone new due the exceptional potency at a low mg. All in all you're still introducing exogenous hormones into they body. For newer folks the emphasis should be more on dose, length, on-cycle, post cycle components. Start with the minimal effective dose and work up from there with whichever compound you decide on.

Cliffs: RUN DMZ is a great name and would make for an even better shirt haha
Surprised this isn't a brosciencelife shirt haha... sounds like it may need to be a VL shirt ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pink Flood
Pu-Tang Clan
Zerosmith

Iwilleattuna