RSP Found Guilty of Fake Votes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I would never buy an RSP product, most of there money is on marketing not research....

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of bb.com and form manipulation, what do you guys think of priceplow.com, they have useful reviews, but suddenly certain brands take the lead rating and its kinda fishy....

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of bb.com and form manipulation, what do you guys think of priceplow.com, they have useful reviews, but suddenly certain brands take the lead rating and its kinda fishy....
I used to like PricePlow, but they are a shill site. They claim they are unbiased but it is obvious their reviews are paid for. You can find some decent deals on there, but that's about it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I remember their launch, and it was a good idea, but you can tell easily who the sponsors are.

But then that's just how business works, at least it publishes some decent write-ups upon new releases

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't use PP for reviews really. I just use it to look for the lowest prices on certain products or for deals on stuff.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I used to like PricePlow, but they are a shill site. They claim they are unbiased but it is obvious their reviews are paid for. You can find some decent deals on there, but that's about it.
Never really looked at PricePlow, but holy heck, that Stack3d site is bad too, IMO. Seriously, if you need a "review" of a supplement, just look at the ingredient panel and head over to Examine/PubMed. Of course, that doesn't help you with a prop blend, but there's a lesson in there somewhere :)

Ameyer9

Awards
That's in hopes the company is actually putting what they list on the label in the product.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Folks, I would suggest not expecting angels and understanding that everyone is influenced by those who pay to keep your lights on. What is important is to understand who has what bias so as to properly contextualize the information coming from them.

That being said, I think priceplow and stack3d are very useful for certain purposes and find their shilling to be both avoidable and moderate (in comparison).

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I know it wasn't me, I don't ever neg :p

Lies!!!!! :p

Rsp flavoring system is top notch but have not tried there protein yet.
And I agree snickerdoodle by Pes is one of the best tasting proteins on the market. I have also tried there chocolate but was not impressed at all and will not try it again. Down the road I want to try there vanilla and cpb though.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I remember their launch, and it was a good idea, but you can tell easily who the sponsors are.

But then that's just how business works, at least it publishes some decent write-ups upon new releases
That is exactly how I feel. Their Select video review convinced me to try it out, and then my satisfaction led me to AM and now here I am.

They have gone downhill though. Almost all their blog posts are just nonsense now. The write ups are ok, but have lost credibility because they justify or ignore things like low dosages in products they are paid to shill.

I don't use PP for reviews really. I just use it to look for the lowest prices on certain products or for deals on stuff.
That's the problem though, they only list sites that paid to get listed, so it's not a true lowest price at all. I've gotten some good deals off there, but would have also missed a lot more if I didn't know to look around.

Never really looked at PricePlow, but holy heck, that Stack3d site is bad too, IMO. Seriously, if you need a "review" of a supplement, just look at the ingredient panel and head over to Examine/PubMed. Of course, that doesn't help you with a prop blend, but there's a lesson in there somewhere :)
Stack3d is good for supp news, absolutely terrible for anything else. Their Top lists and "Protein Wars" are an absolute sham.

Folks, I would suggest not expecting angels and understanding that everyone is influenced by those who pay to keep your lights on. What is important is to understand who has what bias so as to properly contextualize the information coming from them.

That being said, I think priceplow and stack3d are very useful for certain purposes and find their shilling to be both avoidable and moderate (in comparison).
This is true, the only problem is PricePlow started out with a different stance, and they still make these claims: "If this is your first time at PricePlow, know that we never affiliate directly with any brands". Absolutely false.

Lies!!!!! :p

Rsp flavoring system is top notch but have not tried there protein yet.
And I agree snickerdoodle by Pes is one of the best tasting proteins on the market. I have also tried there chocolate but was not impressed at all and will not try it again. Down the road I want to try there vanilla and cpb though.
Vanilla, CPBC, CnC. Try them and thank me later.

Every business has to make money, if sponsored content keeps the price comparisons online, I don't see why that's a problem.

Whether they get paid to write an article about a hi-tech product or not doesn't affect whether or not they show the best price on an SNS product or not
I addressed both these points above. They are deceptive about the sponsored content and they don't show the best price. A bunch of great stores are not listed.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like you to list one price comparison site, in any industry, that compares EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE price to get you the truly lowest price.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I would like you to list one price comparison site, in any industry, that compares EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE price to get you the truly lowest price.
They are acting as if they are doing people a favour and doing the work for them and giving them the lowest price around. In reality, they are collecting advertising dollars from people who don't know how to shop around.

If you read my epic speech, I never said that a site like that exists, and I already admitted PP is the best around, but that's because the other sites are much worse. The listings themselves are not the problem, their claims about them are, and their claims about affiliations. This is all from a former BIG PP fan. This was the TLDR.

End of the day, they are still misleading supplement users, although slightly and not to the extremes you find in the industry, but that is still something I will NEVER support. So why are you defending them? They are a shill site, PERIOD. They were mentioned and I did my job and passed along that very same info, which I will always do because that is what AM is about. Doesn't mean the site is completely useless, it can still be used as a frame of reference for prices.

*Clarification* When I was saying shill site I meant the blog posts mainly.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are acting as if they are doing people a favour and doing the work for them and giving them the lowest price around. In reality, they are collecting advertising dollars from people who don't know how to shop around.

If you read my epic speech, I never said that a site like that exists, and I already admitted PP is the best around, but that's because the other sites are much worse. The listings themselves are not the problem, their claims about them are, and their claims about affiliations. This is all from a former BIG PP fan. This was the TLDR.

End of the day, they are still misleading supplement users, although slightly and not to the extremes you find in the industry, but that is still something I will NEVER support. So why are you defending them? They are a shill site, PERIOD. They were mentioned and I did my job and passed along that very same info, which I will always do because that is what AM is about. Doesn't mean the site is completely useless, it can still be used as a frame of reference for prices.

*Clarification* When I was saying shill site I meant the blog posts mainly.
There are so many flaws in this I don't even know how to respond, tbh.

To each their own.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
There are so many flaws in this I don't even know how to respond, tbh.

To each their own.
So first you came at me with something I never said and now this. #Shook

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So first you came at me with something I never said and now this. #Shook
Along with your laundry list of complaints you added:

"That's the problem though, they only list sites that paid to get listed, so it's not a true lowest price at all. I've gotten some good deals off there, but would have also missed a lot more if I didn't know to look around."

My prior contention, despite being a hyperbole, stands.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Along with your laundry list of complaints you added:

"That's the problem though, they only list sites that paid to get listed, so it's not a true lowest price at all. I've gotten some good deals off there, but would have also missed a lot more if I didn't know to look around."

My prior contention, despite being a hyperbole, stands.
Ok but my main concern is with what products they push, my beef isn't with their price listings. You are going after a small segment of my argument.

However, it's still deceptive because it's essentially "here is the lowest prices around....from the pool of those that pay us. What a great service we are doing for you, buy from us". It's an advertising site that is not doing me a service, if anything I'm doing them a service clicking their links.

Ok so no site offers EVERY listing, so why should I care about any of them? Especially since I do the work myself? I use PP sometimes to see their lowest price, and then go to other sites to find the real lowest price. Thanks for that PP.

I feel bad for going in on PP because they seem like nice guys, but end of the day they are still swindling people and part of the overarching issue with the supplement industry.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you don't see the value of their service?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
So you don't see the value of their service?
Never been of any real value to me personally. Same reason I don't value a lot of things in this world; bc it's just marketing/advertising/nonsense etc. *insert They Live memes*

I did enjoy their blog posts back in the day though.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Any supplement "reporting" site that didn't totally roast Cellucor's $150/Month Sheep Placenta "Test Booster" (Like Stack3ed), is compromised... in my opinion of course.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
My recent issue with PP.com, the number one amino is a combined pump product that tastes like crap and has very few rating/verified buys on bb.com. suddenly the number one pre workout is from the same company beating mesomorph with 65mg of DMAA?!? The number one pre workout by that company is loded with carbs and generic creatine monohydrate , I do intermittent fasting and trying to cut, creatine monohydrate gets me bloated and there is nothing fancy about this pre workout other than supplying 5g of creatine... It's very fishy how suddenly this company has the number one preworkout and BCAA despite there weak sales and real ratings on bb.com, makes me question the credibility of the site...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My recent issue with PP.com, the number one amino is a combined pump product that tastes like crap and has very few rating/verified buys on bb.com. suddenly the number one pre workout is from the same company beating mesomorph with 65mg of DMAA?!? The number one pre workout by that company is loded with carbs and generic creatine monohydrate , I do intermittent fasting and trying to cut, creatine monohydrate gets me bloated and there is nothing fancy about this pre workout other than supplying 5g of creatine... It's very fishy how suddenly this company has the number one preworkout and BCAA despite there weak sales and real ratings on bb.com, makes me question the credibility of the site...
'Real ratings on BB.com'

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
What i mean is verified buyers vs. internet...
hope i made it clearer for you

MOD EDIT: The posting of affilaite sites is against the rules. Everyone please review the rules. Thank you.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
So Muscle Elements is the number one in 3 categories...
-Best SLEEP AID
-Best BCAA
-Best Pre Workout

NO FURTHER COMMENTS!!!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
That is exactly how I feel. Their Select video review convinced me to try it out, and then my satisfaction led me to AM and now here I am.

They have gone downhill though. Almost all their blog posts are just nonsense now. The write ups are ok, but have lost credibility because they justify or ignore things like low dosages in products they are paid to shill.

That's the problem though, they only list sites that paid to get listed, so it's not a true lowest price at all. I've gotten some good deals off there, but would have also missed a lot more if I didn't know to look around.

Stack3d is good for supp news, absolutely terrible for anything else. Their Top lists and "Protein Wars" are an absolute sham.

This is true, the only problem is PricePlow started out with a different stance, and they still make these claims: "If this is your first time at PricePlow, know that we never affiliate directly with any brands". Absolutely false.

Vanilla, CPBC, CnC. Try them and thank me later.

I addressed both these points above. They are deceptive about the sponsored content and they don't show the best price. A bunch of great stores are not listed.
Always wondered why nutraplanet wasn't listed. Though since relaunch I haven't been ordering much from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.