RPN Havoc/Trenadrol Stack advice

Honey

Honey

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research, both here and on other forums and I seem to have hit a wall.

I've done 2 cycles already and am mostly happy with the results. I would like to bulk a bit more for more dry lean muscle gains. On the other hand I've put on some belly fat and I really want to reduce it. I have reconfigured my diet to help with this, but I have also read that this stack of Havoc/Trenadrol might help. What would you say?

Thanks.

29 yo, 152 lbs

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trenavar/trendione is a great compound to stack with epistane, especially for fat loss; but I think that with your experience, 11-ketotestosterone is the safer and more effective approach. Epistane alone will work wonders for adding lean mass if your diet and training are good, while 11-ketotestosterone would help to burn more fat.

edsd

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research, both here and on other forums and I seem to have hit a wall.

I've done 2 cycles already and am mostly happy with the results. I would like to bulk a bit more for more dry lean muscle gains. On the other hand I've put on some belly fat and I really want to reduce it. I have reconfigured my diet to help with this, but I have also read that this stack of Havoc/Trenadrol might help. What would you say?

Thanks.

29 yo, 152 lbs
id stick with one compound. i dont really consider andros a cycle, they are so mild compared to everything else. try a cycle of havoc, see how you like it and how you do and try adding something next time.

Honey

Honey

Awards
id stick with one compound. i dont really consider andros a cycle, they are so mild compared to everything else. try a cycle of havoc, see how you like it and how you do and try adding something next time.
Yes I started with therm precisely because they're mild so ideal for beginners. My body didn't even feel like it needed the PCT afterwards.

Does Havoc burn fat on its own though? I'm getting a lot of different answers with this.

edsd

Awards
Yes I started with therm precisely because they're mild so ideal for beginners. My body didn't even feel like it needed the PCT afterwards.

Does Havoc burn fat on its own though? I'm getting a lot of different answers with this.
imo your body didnt need a pct because 1/4 andro are junk but thats a separate topic.

diet burns fat. some compounds are dry vs. wet and you wont put on as much water giving the illusion of better body recomp but ultimately your diet will determine it. I would not recommend taking something to burn fat because you will be disappointed. additionally if you are already higher BF you probably will see less results anyways. its always better to be in better shape/lower BF when taking stuff.

Honey

Honey

Awards
imo your body didnt need a pct because 1/4 andro are junk but thats a separate topic.

diet burns fat. some compounds are dry vs. wet and you wont put on as much water giving the illusion of better body recomp but ultimately your diet will determine it. I would not recommend taking something to burn fat because you will be disappointed. additionally if you are already higher BF you probably will see less results anyways. its always better to be in better shape/lower BF when taking stuff.

It's just a bit of fat around the belly that I wanna focus on. The rest of my body is quite lean and I get good results. So is havoc solo still a good choice?

edsd

Awards
It's just a bit of fat around the belly that I wanna focus on. The rest of my body is quite lean and I get good results. So is havoc solo still a good choice?
if you eat good and workout hard you wont be disappointed with havoc and will like it much more than 1/4 andro.

Honey

Honey

Awards
if you eat good and workout hard you wont be disappointed with havoc and will like it much more than 1/4 andro.
Thanks.

I was thinking of running it for 6 weeks at 40 grams a day?

Any advice on support/pct?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Just to restate no epistane does not burn fat. It does give a great dry look but also can tax many people’s joints

Honey

Honey

Awards
Just to restate no epistane does not burn fat. It does give a great dry look but also can tax many people’s joints
Right. That's why I'm trying to figure out the best possible support. Apart from the obvious Omega 3.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right. That's why I'm trying to figure out the best possible support. Apart from the obvious Omega 3.
For your overall health or just regarding joints? Cel cycle assist or olympus labs ar1macare pro for overall health. I didn’t benefit from joint support when I was on epistane; but fish oils did help

Honey

Honey

Awards
Yeah for overall health.

I have an unopened Arm1care so that's that.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah for overall health.

I have an unopened Arm1care so that's that.
That will work great. Just make sure you take 3-4 months off before starting this stuff man. Spend that time doing more researching on the compounds you have in mind as well

Honey

Honey

Awards
I think I'm gonna start with just Havoc on its own and just stay on a good diet.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I'm gonna start with just Havoc on its own and just stay on a good diet.
It’s a great compound, but I’d honestly just use it for a lean bulk or recomp; I think cutting on gear is a waste

Honey

Honey

Awards
It’s a great compound, but I’d honestly just use it for a lean bulk or recomp; I think cutting on gear is a waste
Yes that's what I thought too. Since it boosts muscle growth by so much, I'm going to keep my bulking diet and see how I go. I'll just need to keep my fat/sugar intake extremely low so I can keep the belly fat under control

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes that's what I thought too. Since it boosts muscle growth by so much, I'm going to keep my bulking diet and see how I go. I'll just need to keep my fat/sugar intake extremely low so I can keep the belly fat under control
Sounds good man. I’d aim for a 6 week cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3