Unanswered RPN Havoc...or something else?

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Hi all! in the past (about 6-7 years ago I think) I ran 2 RPN Havoc cycles with great results for my idea of bodyshape. Lately I never used anabolics again, just went to the gym. Now I'd like to try again an anabolic, something I can easy find on the internet. Is Havoc (Epistane) still a good choice or something has changed in these years? any advice? thank you all for your help!!!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Havoc still around and good to go as far as i know, if you know if it works for you then go for it but it depends what you want out of the cycle, epi's great for a recomp or at the end of a cut but i dont rate it for bulking personally

kck

Awards
Hi all! in the past (about 6-7 years ago I think) I ran 2 RPN Havoc cycles with great results for my idea of bodyshape. Lately I never used anabolics again, just went to the gym. Now I'd like to try again an anabolic, something I can easy find on the internet. Is Havoc (Epistane) still a good choice or something has changed in these years? any advice? thank you all for your help!!!
I strongly recommend monitoring your drinking while on Havoc. Everyones different, but you don't want to do more than casually drink while on that cycle. Sometimes I noticed discomfort from just one drink with Havoc.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Of course I’m not going to drink on havoc. And no, don’t want to use test or other injectables. My aim is 2-3 kg of good lean mass.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
I’m 34, been lifting for about 10 years (just for fun, because I like it, never tried to compete or other). Now I’m 180cm for 80kg, about 12% bf. Lifting (3 reps) 160kg at squats, 90kg at bench press.

Voxide

Awards
I’m 34, been lifting for about 10 years (just for fun, because I like it, never tried to compete or other). Now I’m 180cm for 80kg, about 12% bf. Lifting (3 reps) 160kg at squats, 90kg at bench press.
Although that's not terrible it's definitely lackluster and I'd be willing to bet you could put on 2-3kg of good mass by simply modifying your diet and training.

But you do you fam. Taking PH's is a waste of time and $$

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Although that's not terrible it's definitely lackluster and I'd be willing to bet you could put on 2-3kg of good mass by simply modifying your diet and training.

But you do you fam. Taking PH's is a waste of time and $$
Epistane isn't a PH, it is a steroid. And most that have taken it will attest that it wasn't a waste.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3