RPN Havoc first cycle

JimmyS051

Awards
Hi all,

I'm new here and keen to start my 1st cycle on Havoc. Just wondered if I could get your thoughts on my cycle...any comments/suggestions will be well received!

PH:

- RPN Havoc 30/30/40/40/40/40

On Cycle Support:

- Assault Labs Blockade - 6 caps/day

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- Arimistane 50mg/day
- TUDCA 500mg/day
- T-Maxx by GoNutrition 6 caps/day

Tiko1991

Awards
Hi all,

I'm new here and keen to start my 1st cycle on Havoc. Just wondered if I could get your thoughts on my cycle...any comments/suggestions will be well received!

PH:

- RPN Havoc 30/30/40/40/40/40

On Cycle Support:

- Assault Labs Blockade - 6 caps/day

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- Arimistane 50mg/day
- TUDCA 500mg/day
- T-Maxx by GoNutrition 6 caps/day
I would run nolva 40 mg for the first two weeks and the second at 20 but it looks fine. I wouldn’t use the armistane . I’d have a strong AI on hand Incase you et a rebound after your pct .

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id plan on 4 weeks. You never know how youre going to feel. If youre feeling good, stretch it to 6 weeks. Ive ran that one twice and between the dry joints and cramping i was absolutely ready to be off at 4 weeks.
Have a ton of taurine on hand. Epi gave me cramps like no other.

JimmyS051

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it ��

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Run the TUDCA on cycle (must-have for a methyl like epi) and half dose in pct (CEL would be my brand of choice for price/quality)

make sure you have some Taurine for on cycle back/calf pumps as well (SNS is cheap and high quality here)

Agreed with above on the AI in pct, make sure you have a legit one (arimastane is NOT) - preferably aromasin

Nolva I would either do 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10/10/10 (stretch out the lower dose longer to ensure recovery) - personally i think lower and longer is better for long term recovery.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I loved epi as an early run. It’s really not a big deal to run a lower dose like that first week since it takes a week to kick in fully. But like stated earlier, be ready to up the dose if you’re enjoying it with limited sides. Epi starts to shine at 45+ for me, and it’s definitely something I would run 5-6 weeks easily. Strength is fantastic, on a par with a slightly weaker winstrol.
I’d personally do 30/40/50/50/50 and call it a day end of week 5, you’ll probably be tired of the back pumps by then anyways.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with all the points above - I liked havoc personally but I’d want some sort of test base in there - even just some 4-Andro or 4-ad would make the whole thing more enjoyable (I haven’t run it without a base but seen people talk about the crippling lethargy).......