Three days into first cycle of Havoc was going to run 30/30/40/40/40/40. Have been having migraines since the first day. I am not taking hawthorne berry. I know I should of preloaded and taken it but I didnt. Should I stop the cycle or will the migraines go away if I stick it out
Three days into first cycle of Havoc was going to run 30/30/40/40/40/40. Have been having migraines since the first day. I am not taking hawthorne berry. I know I should of preloaded and taken it but I didnt. Should I stop the cycle or will the migraines go away if I stick it out
Sounds like BP to me. Start drinking more water and cut out any stims or caffeine. Hawthorne might still help but can take a while to kick in.
Celery seed extract kicks in immediately so that's worth a try. You taking any cycle support type stuff?
Splitting doses also helped me keep my bp down. 1-2 caps am, 1 mid day, 1 pm.
Hawthorne berry is the only thing that needs to be preloaded because it can actually spike bp the first couple of days. Completely agree about no need to preload anything else
Okay so celery seed extract and hawthorne berry? And im not taking a cycle support. Just milk thistle, liver care, glucosamine, and my other regular supps. I might get some taurine too
Okay so celery seed extract and hawthorne berry? And im not taking a cycle support. Just milk thistle, liver care, glucosamine, and my other regular supps. I might get some taurine too
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.