RPM update

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Just eat some, or drink some electrolyte drink.

icey

icey

Awards
Okay thanks, I think an electrolyte drink is in order

Poseidon also looks good as well and I ordered some

Anybody know some low calories electrolyte drinks?

Back in the day I sipped on good old gatorade during my workouts

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about gatoraid alternatives my self.
Poseidon cannot be imported into Australia, that makes me very sad.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright putting my feedback in this thread.

I've been on RPM for about a week now.

Sweat and heat is still a constant thing so the thermo stuff is great.

The best thing I like about this is so far is the hardness, bloat/reduction effects. Some days there is no water whatsoever in my chest, other days it's greatly reduced. But every day SO FAR, it has seemed to have had a very noticeable effect on overall water retention, greatly reducing it. My muscles also feel alot more dense than normal.

This brings up my next question:

What other ingredients in RPM might be increasing my thirst, besides the caffeine? It is through the roof right now and I'm having trouble keeping up. Is it because of the anabolic effects?

I wanted to add Glycergrow (great product) into my supplementation but I cannot keep up with all this water intake, I'm running to the bathroom twice an hour and chugging down liter after liter of water, it's crazy. I don't mind all the drinking, it's just at night when I wake up having to drink all the time, I don't feel like I can get enough water and I'm drinking like CRAZY. I don't mind running to the bathroom at home, but at work it can cause some issues.

The aromatase-inhibiting effects- they will dry you out pretty well- plus it raises your metabolism quite a bit- so that will increase your thirst as well....

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, RPM and my samples of Neovar and IGF2 have produced some real solid results. The only thing missing is recovery. All the energy and work is making me soar as hell

icey

icey

Awards
The aromatase-inhibiting effects- they will dry you out pretty well- plus it raises your metabolism quite a bit- so that will increase your thirst as well....
Okay thanks rms. I am loving the aromatase inhibitors in this product. Best I have used so far.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First let me say, RPM is my favorite supp of all time. When I have coupled it with Neovar and IGF-2 (just finished the samples) I felt great as posted earlier. Great work gentlemen

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First let me say, RPM is my favorite supp of all time. When I have coupled it with Neovar and IGF-2 (just finished the samples) I felt great as posted earlier. Great work gentlemen
Thank you sir!!!!