RPM & Clear Edge

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
All right I ordered my RPM and I decided to try out the Clear Edge because I have NUMEROUS essays to write in the next couple of weeks to finish off some grad work.

How do you think these 2 should be dosed?
Are they synergistic in any way, or should dosing together be avoided?

CLEAR EDGE
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
350 mg **
Bacopa Monnieri 50 mg **
Glucuronolactone 250 mg **
Vinpocetine 5 mg **
Huperzine A (5%) 250 mcg **
Taurine 100 mg **
CDP-Choline 125 mg **
L-Tyrosine 250 mg **
Choline Citrate 100 mg **
Ginkgo Biloba 30 mg **
L-Pyroglutamate

Thankyou and thanks for bringing another awsome supp to our community!!
peece

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vinpo and RPM will have some synergism, especially as far as psycho-stimulation and PDE inhibition (vinpo will contribute to great pumps and blood flow)- and they will also have a synergistic effect as far as focus

Gingko and RPM will have synergism- as far as focus- should be fairly intense

Tyrosine is strongly synergistic w/ RPM- chocamine already contains tyrosine- but a little more will enhance focus even further

Bacopa and RPM are synergistic for focus and concentration as well

Huperzine A- VERY, VERY synergistic with Icariiin- both inhibit ACHE- and the combo of the two will result in some phenomenal muscle contractions and mind-muscle connection

gotta run- will get to the rest later...

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
So far so good, I am really glad to hear your input, boy it looks like these 2 will truly complement each other!
This is getting exciting

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prop-L-Carn: seen some research with this one- couldn't hurt- I like the idea of liberated fatty acids (you will have a ton of lipolysis going on w/ RPM)- for energy- not a bad thing :)

Taurine: helps with electrical impulses and muscle cont., so could be useful...

Choline CDP: supports healthy levels of ACH and PC- good for neural transmission- another good addition

Chol. citrate: helps with cell membranes, and helps with digestion

L-Pyroglutamate: also promotes healthy ACH levels

Overall- Clear Edge helps promote healthy neural transmission through optimizing ACH levels, and provides a good non-stimulant ingredient profile contributing to focus- could be very, very, beneficial to stack with RPM...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Peece, you planning on running this stack? I'd be very interested to hear how it goes.
Clear Edge has an attractive "stacking" price.....

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Peece, you planning on running this stack? I'd be very interested to hear how it goes.
Clear Edge has an attractive "stacking" price.....
AND HOW!

I imagine I will start out slowly and see how I react. Man this is really exciting. I can't wait to combine these 2 and jam to the gym.
I will definitely give some comments on my impressions

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Overall- Clear Edge helps promote healthy neural transmission through optimizing ACH levels, and provides a good non-stimulant ingredient profile contributing to focus- could be very, very, beneficial to stack with RPM...

rms80, I can't thankyou enough for you detailed response. Great infomation, I really appreciate that man!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

rms80, I can't thankyou enough for you detailed response. Great infomation, I really appreciate that man!!
LMK what you think of the stack- I may pick up a little CE for myself!!!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I'd be very interested to hear how it goes.Clear Edge has an attractive "stacking" price.....
I can't speak for Clear Edge as I haven't used it but I can tell you that our product Steel Edge ,which shares some common ingredients and a portion of the formula is designed to illicit similar actions as Clear Edge, stacks very well with RPM. The only potential drawback maybe the 200 mg of caffeine found in Steel Edge. When compined with RPM this maybe to much for some. This however was not the case for me and I would venture a guess that it would be the same for most. Put it like this if you can handle a Redline or No Shotgun or Stim-X or Venom than this stack is cake.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
DEEP THOUGHTS by peece

(not really anything too deep)

I did back/tris yesterday (tried out the White Flood sample-gave some feedback on it in the CL section)

AMAZING- very nice mind and muscle connection which resulted in the greatest pump!! I got home to look at my back and I thought whoa this stufff is working
My appoach in the gym has been different since I started this stack. All my movements are fluid and I am not rushing around like I usuallly do- Each rep is steady and explosive
LOVIN IT

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Wow sounds like a great combo. Definitely picking both up on the next order! Thanks Peece. :good: