Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Flavor / Taste

Green Apple was fantastic, from start to finish this product was great. While it mix's up on the clear side do not let it fool you for taste. This is more of a Sour Apple tasting flavor which is great. I am an apple lover and this hit the spot. I found even if i varied my water intake with 1 scoop i never had a problem finding it to taste great. Great job at MST here

Mixability

Besides a bit of foamy and a bit of particles this mixed pretty well. I would say an 8/10. Even if i mixed it the night before it would still foam up a bit when shaking it a bit. No worry though. Good product.

Dosing

Workout Days:

Since I mostly Train Fasted upon waking I will be dosing 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop intra-workout to provide the best of both worlds as EAA’s have been shown to be superior intra-workout from PubMed Research.

On Non-Workout Days:
1 scoop between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart
I will dose between meals as suggested above as Layne Norton also shows in his Muscle Protein Synthesis PDF/Power point Below:

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf

Layne Norton PhD on protein: how much and how often? - Spot Me Bro

Formula

I really like how MST has a 2:1:1 BCAA Blend (Which is the most studied on the market) and also an EAA Complex combining for 6g total in the formula with 2.5g Glutamine (which is also considered a BCAA) But does not really show much benefit regarding performance/endurance/recovery. The additional NAC/Orotic Acid in the recovery matrix is an interesting addition to a pre/intra workout product that I really look forward to gauging in my workouts. Not to mention this product is 100% Ajipure the purest forms of BCAA’s which is a major bonus and plus to utilizing this product. MST is using top notch raw materials and putting out a spectacular product.

Recovery / DOMS / Workout Reactions

Very visible once i got a few workouts in. My calories have not changed all log even though my weight has bounced around a few pounds, overall I got leaner, my workouts improved, and strength rose overall. I cannot complain about that. Hitting Pr's of 120's x 8 on DB rows, 365 x 8 on Squat, 275 x 12 on Bench. I am very pleased with my effort in the gym, my overall increase in recovery from a day to day basis on grueling workouts and the change in mesocycle. Even traveling and with a lack of sleep i still busted out great workout sessions on the RPG I Bcaa. A great BCAA/EAA Blend that does not get a lot of recognition. I would have to say this is a great product that I would reccomend to others.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Flavor: 4/5
Berry Lemonade isn't terrible but anything less than 8oz and you will have a hard time downing it. I found 12-16 my ideal water amount and a little ice makes it pretty darn tasty. Overall not bad but could be better in comparison to what is already out here.

Price: 5/5
Bought on sale and even picked up a few other goodies for a VERY reasonable and respectable amount.

Value: 5/5
For the regular price and a 50 serving tub, this stuff rocks. I couldn't have been happier once you look at everything you get included and covers quite a few bases.

Overall: 4/5
Product dissolves well only a light bit of anything leftover and I shake, blend, and sadly have even taken a scoop to the head lol. I think its by far the best with ICE! I wouldn't get hung up on the taste as I have seriously had much...much worse and everyone has a shaker bottle by now. I would not only recommend this product but I would even buy it as a gift for a friend. Honestly good stuff here and hope to try the other flavors in the near future.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/5

flavor / Taste

Bubba Punch- 4/5
Great job with masking the taste. Anyone who has taken at least 5 of the ingredients knows this isnt a easy task.
Does this taste like fruit punch? To a degree, not too sweet or to bland. It goes down pretty easy, no gagging to get it down and the after taste isnt too bad

Mixability

i used a shaker cup and a gatorade bottle- i use both when i try a new supp because you never know if your blender will break.
using either method worked just fine

dose
1 scoop on workout days

effect-
using this for over 2 weeks and i feel better after working out and have energy throughout the day. does a great job replenishing your body after a good workout.

i have used bcaa's before but i prefer this blend because of how i feel after the workout. MST took bcaa's to the next level.

if i could change anything, it would be to add more Leucine- it has 2.5 per serving; i prefer 5. that is me and me being picky.

i would recommend this

price-
if i had to pay full price, i would but i and you can use the promo code to save a good % off the full price.

great job MST

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My review:

First, once again, a big huge thanks to habajaba for giving me the opportunity to log this product. MST makes some high quality supplements and this definitely is high quality. The fine powder doesn't clump, mixes very easily, and IMO tastes great. The melon is refreshing during a hard session.

Mixability: Mixability is top-notch. Very few particles, if any left at the bottom. The powder remained fine and never clumped during the duration that I used this product. Very nice.

Taste: For me, taste isn't important. I just want my products to work. That being said, it is really nice when you get something that tastes good. I really good enjoyed drinking this. Like if I had unlimited funds I would drink this just because. MST did an outstanding job of masking the ingredient flavors. I really liked it.

Results: The most important part of any supplement. The results! This isn't an "I put on x amount of pounds" or "I added this many pounds on this lift". What it is is a high quality recovery drink. You can see over the course my log that I pushed more and more each week. Yet, I never was really afflicted with DOMS, which allowed me to try and be my best each session. To not be sore and continually push yourself is outstanding. I did get stronger and I did put on some mass during this run, but it was because of the recovery I was able to enjoy.

Value: This is really a good value. I train 5 days a week and took a serving pre and intra. So that is still 5 weeks worth. If you train 3 or 4 days a week, you are getting even greater value. I look at most products like this as 2 scoopers because of how I use them. One of the leading recovery drinks on this forum would give me 20 workouts with how I use it. This gives me 25. And if you order from MST and use habajaba code, you get this for $35! Awesome!

As you can see, I am extremely impressed with this product and what it did for me. I have encourage everyone to give it a try!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
5/5

My review:

First, once again, a big huge thanks to habajaba for giving me the opportunity to log this product. MST makes some high quality supplements and this definitely is high quality. The fine powder doesn't clump, mixes very easily, and IMO tastes great. The melon is refreshing during a hard session.

Mixability: Mixability is top-notch. Very few particles, if any left at the bottom. The powder remained fine and never clumped during the duration that I used this product. Very nice.

Taste: For me, taste isn't important. I just want my products to work. That being said, it is really nice when you get something that tastes good. I really good enjoyed drinking this. Like if I had unlimited funds I would drink this just because. MST did an outstanding job of masking the ingredient flavors. I really liked it.

Results: The most important part of any supplement. The results! This isn't an "I put on x amount of pounds" or "I added this many pounds on this lift". What it is is a high quality recovery drink. You can see over the course my log that I pushed more and more each week. Yet, I never was really afflicted with DOMS, which allowed me to try and be my best each session. To not be sore and continually push yourself is outstanding. I did get stronger and I did put on some mass during this run, but it was because of the recovery I was able to enjoy.

Value: This is really a good value. I train 5 days a week and took a serving pre and intra. So that is still 5 weeks worth. If you train 3 or 4 days a week, you are getting even greater value. I look at most products like this as 2 scoopers because of how I use them. One of the leading recovery drinks on this forum would give me 20 workouts with how I use it. This gives me 25. And if you order from MST and use habajaba code, you get this for $35! Awesome!

As you can see, I am extremely impressed with this product and what it did for me. I have encourage everyone to give it a try!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one of my favorite BCAA products hands down :biggthumpup:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My review: 6/5

First of all thanks to habajaba for giving me the opportunity to log this product.

Mixability: 5/5 **Mixes perfect. 12oz of water in a shaker cup with the wire ball is what I use. everything mixes with nothing left behind.

Taste: 3/5 I had the green apple, not a big fan of green apple, the taste is a 3. but I don't care. if you want kool-aid this is not for you.
I loved it so much i purchased another tub on the Warrior Melon. taste is a 4. much better.

Results: 5/5 ******
This is the best Intra drink I have ever taken. (I have been working out for 35 years and have used a lot of different brands)
My workouts are 2.25hrs to 3hrs. 4 days a week. this is not normal for me except in the winter when I have the time.
Very Minimal DOMS. almost never unless I get crazy on some competition with 100 reps, then still minimal.
At the end of my workout I was comfortably tired. In years past I was dead dick tired after this type of workout.
(No other supplements taken during this time except the usual)
Did I say I love this stuff?

Value: 5/5 I got 32 workouts on one tub for $35.00 can't beat it. (This is with habajaba discount code)

Note: This is more than just BCAA's
All Natural, formula is posted above by others. might be why I responded so well to it.

my log: Recover / Protect & GROW with MILLENNIUM SPORT RPG BCAA. (Will be logging this for 4 more weeks) total of 12.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Value: 5/5 I got 32 workouts on one tub for $35.00 can't beat it. (This is with habajaba discount code)
Were you using more then 1 scoop per workout...? Because RPG has 50 Servings per bottle.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were you using more then 1 scoop per workout...? Because RPG has 50 Servings per bottle.
yes, I played around with 1 scoop, 2 scoops, 1.5 scoops seems to be my sweet spot.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I used it intra workout and on off days.

1.first look, packaging, consistency of product

*Nice tub with readable ingredient list (others may have micro-writing)
*Reasonable filled, almost full tub (not like some competition with half empty tubs)
*Product did not clump over time, stayed always powdery

2.Taste (Warrior Melon)

*here we could argue about, taste is very personal. Did not like it much at first -but after finding the right amount of water to mix with it (20oz x scoop) taste grew on me. Good taste, slightly addictive.

3.Mixability

*Awesome! It mixes very well in cold water -even in juice, no sediments at the bottom after mixing

4.perceived recovery from workouts, other observations

*It's BCAA with some EAA's and other goodies. BCAA's and EAA's are useful building blocks for your muscles, period.
Lets face it: It is no magic bullet, giving you suddenly huge gains -or makes your penis grow larger.
I used BCAA's for a long time intra workout and are used to it.
*Did it do more than plain BCAA's? IMHO, YES, a little bit. It helps probably more on a cellular level than plain bulk BCAA's.

5.overall product value

*Great value, especially with a small discount habajaba could provide
Ingredients are well thought out. The mixeability of RPG can NOT be achieved using bulk BCAA's.

Verdict: 5/5

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final review.

RPG is a top-tier EAA/BCAA intra workout supplement. The muscular endurance is it’s calling card in my opinion. Exceeded training durations working at high intensity by at least 20-30 minutes over every other eaa product I’ve used. You just can keep going where fatigue sets in quicker with other top brands.

Intra set Muscle recovery is also top notch. I pushed the limits as far as I could and rpg never caved in to the pressure. There were times I was only taking 15-20 seconds between volume super sets with excellent weight selections per normal ability. Rarely had to take additional breaks nor completely come down in weight ranges fast.

Muscle recovery in the general sense I place in the benefits category as well. While I did get delayed onset muscle soreness it was definitely not as prominent as I’ve consistently experienced using many of the other brands. You’re going to get some bc no product, well legal product can eliminate all of it if your doing the type of volume I’m doing. It performed above average in my opinion.

Unexpected benefits:

I had an unfortunate on-going case of stomach issues and I found that 1 scoop of rpg virtually extinguish the upset in the stomach. Mysteek mentioned it could be from the high quality electrolytes chosen in the formula. This makes sense but it literally saved me from extended periods of anguish. Not sure exactly why but it was consistent in its effectiveness in this manner.

Some crazy deep pumps. Again I really don’t know where this came from. I got the pumps consistently throughout usage and tested out on many days there were zero additional pres in my system for many hours before. So I’m convinced additional pumps somehow occurred using rpg. I’ve never experienced pumps from an intra workout product before this.

Only drawbacks are how taste of flavor is better if you use it as 1 scoop in 8-16 oz water compared to 2 scoops in 24-32 oz water. But I’m being super picky and if not being thorough I would not have even mentioned it.

Second drawback is it is a pricy product on the website. The 50% coupons that were going around bring it into a fair price if not value at that price. But there’s only 1 other eaa intra product that I like comparable from all those tried and that ones another I just can’t afford unless on deep sale. So perhaps the cost is on point bc the best two I’ve used happen to be the two most expensive I’ve used as well. The old saying you get what you pay for I guess.

Really enjoyed the run and if I have the money when another 50% sale hits I’ll buy a few for sure.

Overall ranking. 5/5