Rounding out a cycle

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to round out my upcoming cycle of Sup3r-1, Sup3r-Epi and Sup3r-DHEA. I'll be taking Ar1macare Pro for on cycle support and PCT will be 4 weeks of Pharma grade clomid with Sup3r-PCT.

My 2 questions are:

1) I have some leftover Clomid from last cycle being a year ago and was wondering if it's still good?

2) Can someone recommend a good BCAA and Fish Oil to take on cycle too?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
1) yes, wouldn't expect any degradation.

2) ENDUR3 or ENDUR3+

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid will be gtg if you kept it in a cool dry place, I don't think it degrades much in general to be honest.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Was about to ask the same question about my clomid. Good thread

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it's in liquid form tho you might as well trash it. Seems like the vast majority of stuff suspended in liquid of whatever forms don't seem to last for more than a year.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
If it's in liquid form tho you might as well trash it. Seems like the vast majority of stuff suspended in liquid of whatever forms don't seem to last for more than a year.
I got pharma grade in pill form. Acid reflux has been flaring up over the last few months and don't know how the liquid version will effect that.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got pharma grade in pill form. Acid reflux has been flaring up over the last few months and don't know how the liquid version will effect that.
I'm not sure either, most of them just taste awful haha. Pill form is much better in my opinion, easier to dose, tastes better...

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure either, most of them just taste awful haha. Pill form is much better in my opinion, easier to dose, tastes better...
It's a good way to start the day. Lol.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Would it be too much to throw in some Sup3r-11?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. Just be mindful you will be using two td's, which is fine and can be done.
Anything specific I have to watch out for? Like don't apply them both to the same spot, etc.?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Anything specific I have to watch out for? Like don't apply them both to the same spot, etc.?
Main thing is transferrence risk. The more of this stuff you use, the risk of transferrence can possibly increase.

In the past Ive divided the td apps up laterally, ie one td to left side of body and one td to right. Do whatever you find safest and most convenient.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Main thing is transferrence risk. The more of this stuff you use, the risk of transferrence can possibly increase.

In the past Ive divided the td apps up laterally, ie one td to left side of body and one td to right. Do whatever you find safest and most convenient.
I'll probably do that. Thanks for the tip man.