Rookie mistake

itrain11

Awards
Hey guy's I have been looking through alot of these forms and still need some help. I ran 17a-methyl-4-chloro-androsta-1,4-diene-3B, 17B-diol, which you state is "imilar to Turinabol". I got it from a friend that could no longer sale it at his store. I listened to what he said without doing my own research, now I am here trying to figure everything out. It has been 5 months since I ran it, about a month after I was off I started getting sensitive nipples and a small lump behind the nipple. I want to know if its to late to run anything or is the only option I have is surgery? It's very noticeable to the eye. It's uncomfortable and I don't want it to worsen. I know you guys are prob sick of hearing things like this but I want people who know what they are taking about helping. Thanks

kolejorg

Awards
You might also get some letro and have it just in case. But everything I've read says nolva if used long enough can make it a lot better. Sorry for your bad luck bro. Seems to sneak up on a lot of people.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Looks like Halo if I'm right. Letro and Ralox or both, I'm using letro now from Halo. Letro works we'll but isn't pleasant. I'd use both and just get rid of it.

EatLiftGrow

Awards
How long after a cycle can Nolva or Letro be effective in reducing gyno?

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
5 months isn't to long at all. Ralox is better for long term use, Letro is hard on the body. Up to you, they are both effective, I'd run both but that's just my opinion.

itrain11

Awards
Thanks for all the input, do you know of any sponsors on here I can order it from? What suggestions do you guys have here?