Rookie at PH’s so could definitely use some tips and advice on this cycle I’m about t

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
About to take DMZ extreme. Going to run it with Estro Strike 2.0 and 1300 mg of milk thistle. For my PCT I have BAA and Post cycle 3x from strong supplements it was their most hugely recommended one.
One of my questions is at what point should I start working my PCT in?
I have no problem gaining weight. My diet is clean.
Do I need to have quite a bit of carbs with this cycle?
My goal is to shred and add muscle at the same time. Any advice or future tips would be super appreciated. Btw new to some terms so might not quite understand every abbreviation. I took one cycle back in high school and was taught by a guy that thought all you needed was milk thistle and pct to run a cycle. All my knowledge now is from research and reading forums.

Ryno94

Awards
Yes you will want more carbs with dmz definitely. but not sure about shredding with it, most people say it’s better for mass. For cycle length I would do 4-6 weeks depending how you’re feeling. I never run a cycle without Tudca, might do some research on that. Also for post cycle it’s usually recommended to run something like clomid or Nolva. Do a little searching on here or google you will find all the info you need. Good luck on your cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You need to do some more reading and research brother.....some stuff to focus on

- test base, probably an idea to consider (doesn’t have to mean pinning test although that’s best).

- pct - what you have isn’t suitable (or even close)

- provision of info. For anyone to help you with a cycle plan you need to give more info including your background (age, height, weight, bf, years training, 1 rep maxes etc ) and your proposed cycle (dosage, duration)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You need to do some more reading and research brother.....some stuff to focus on

- test base, probably an idea to consider (doesn’t have to mean pinning test although that’s best).

- provision of info. For anyone to help you with a cycle plan you need to give more info including your background (age, height, weight, bf, years training, 1 rep maxes etc ) and your proposed cycle (dosage, duration)
I was gonna @ you until I seen you already replied. Lol....Op, listen to ^^^^this guy

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established

I’m running just a base compound with estrogen blocker and liver support. Then BAA to get my test up faster with my pct. I don’t understand why the pct doesn’t work. I’ve read there’s not really an all in one like the pct I have claims but I figured with that and the test booster I’d be able to get my levels back to normal. I plan on running a 4-5 week on cycle. If you could explain why the pct and the test booster won’t work right that’d help a lot because that’s my biggest concern. I’m 23, 5”11, been working out on and off my whole life so I can get it in the gym for sure, started training again though about 4 weeks ago with a meal plan, I’m 232lb’s.
My DMZ is 10 mg it’s saying to take it 3 times a day. I workout in the mornings but I figured I’d stretch it out so take one before workout and one mid afternoon.
I’ll take a snap of my pct.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m running just a base compound with estrogen blocker and liver support. Then BAA to get my test up faster with my pct. I don’t understand why the pct doesn’t work. I’ve read there’s not really an all in one like the pct I have claims but I figured with that and the test booster I’d be able to get my levels back to normal. I plan on running a 4-5 week on cycle. If you could explain why the pct and the test booster won’t work right that’d help a lot because that’s my biggest concern. I’m 23, 5”11, been working out on and off my whole life so I can get it in the gym for sure, started training again though about 4 weeks ago with a meal plan, I’m 232lb’s.
My DMZ is 10 mg it’s saying to take it 3 times a day. I workout in the mornings but I figured I’d stretch it out so take one before workout and one mid afternoon.
I’ll take a snap of my pct.
None of the stuff in your pct has any significant effect on your hpta. Most aas/ph (the decent ones anyway) will surpress your natural test production, a serm (clomid or nolva typically) is scientifically proven to kickstart your hpta thus bringing your natural test production back up quickly....

I’m not saying you wouldn’t eventually recover using your product (same as you’d probably eventually recover using nothing) but we use a serm to recover quicker and that in turn means less time with hormones out of synch and more gains maintained.

Seriously bro there are so many threads on here that cover pct and serms - at 23 your messing with your hormones and this stuff does have the capacity to cause permanent damage to your endocrine system (not trying to scare you or anything but that’s just a fact), therefore it’s worth doing everything possible to minimise that risk imo

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
None of the stuff in your pct has any significant effect on your hpta. Most aas/ph (the decent ones anyway) will surpress your natural test production, a serm (clomid or nolva typically) is scientifically proven to kickstart your hpta thus bringing your natural test production back up quickly....

I’m not saying you wouldn’t eventually recover using your product (same as you’d probably eventually recover using nothing) but we use a serm to recover quicker and that in turn means less time with hormones out of synch and more gains maintained.

Seriously bro there are so many threads on here that cover pct and serms - at 23 your messing with your hormones and this stuff does have the capacity to cause permanent damage to your endocrine system (not trying to scare you or anything but that’s just a fact), therefore it’s worth doing everything possible to minimise that risk imo
Thanks for the help man I’ll definitely do this. Another thing if you don’t mind. When it comes to the estro blocker when’s the best time to use it. Cycle, post cycle, split up at the end of each cycle/post cycle I’ve read different things i thought it was meant for your cycle then your test booster for you post. How much do you normally spend on a full cycle/post cycle with everything you need cause I’m already over 200 bucks.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Also I’ll get cycle support next time but running 20mg a day on my cycle I think the 1300mg milk thistle will be alright for this time.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the help man I’ll definitely do this. Another thing if you don’t mind. When it comes to the estro blocker when’s the best time to use it. Cycle, post cycle, split up at the end of each cycle/post cycle I’ve read different things i thought it was meant for your cycle then your test booster for you post. How much do you normally spend on a full cycle/post cycle with everything you need cause I’m already over 200 bucks.
Honestly that estro blocker won't do much anyway so you can run it on cycle or post cycle. Id probably run on cycle though.

My first prohormone cycle cost me over 750usd, if you were running a base youd also want a pharma grade ai on hand which adds to the cost.

Now im stabbing pins in my ass its a bit cheaper but still probably 500usd inc everything......

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I'd have a real ai on hand for during cycle and definitely a serm (I think clomiphene is your best bet) for pct. Although this is a mild pH (assuming you don't have your hands on the original dmz), I still think a test base is necessary. Will make you feel 10x better on cycle and can actually lead to more gains. Even something like sup3r dhea should help

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wonder how much weaker 4-andro(DHEA) is vs the old 1 step 4-AD...

?

Ryno94

Awards
I'd have a real ai on hand for during cycle and definitely a serm (I think clomiphene is your best bet) for pct. Although this is a mild pH (assuming you don't have your hands on the original dmz), I still think a test base is necessary. Will make you feel 10x better on cycle and can actually lead to more gains. Even something like sup3r dhea should help
What do you mean “original dmz”? What’s the difference?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
It's stronger. Way stronger. This new age crap just isn't the same because of all the laws and regulations. Unless I'm wrong and didn't get the memo that a real dmz is released again..

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it looks like the ingredient label on the super dmz 5.0 is just a bunch of that new andro stuff. The original and dmz 2.0 was Dimethazine. Was almost like taking superdrol. I mean, don't get me wrong the new stuff probably works some... Just not even close to the stuff before the prohormone regulations.

Ryno94

Awards
Yeah it looks like the ingredient label on the super dmz 5.0 is just a bunch of that new andro stuff. The original and dmz 2.0 was Dimethazine. Was almost like taking superdrol. I mean, don't get me wrong the new stuff probably works some... Just not even close to the stuff before the prohormone regulations.
Oh gotcha. As far as super dmz I agree, I took the original and 3.0. Both legit. I thought you meant just the compound dmz in general was weaker nowadays. By the way, there are still real dmz products around. Check out Vicious Labs

TRENNNNN

Awards
A lot of people will say DMZ requires a lot of carbs, but I had great success running it in a slight deficit with low carbs. Probably differs from person to person though

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people will say DMZ requires a lot of carbs, but I had great success running it in a slight deficit with low carbs. Probably differs from person to person though
I think I’m going to try it man once I get everything together just missing a good on cycle support and my nolva. Already got clomid together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jayfitty Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 11
HTGduck Evomuse 6
Anabolics 0