Ronnie Coleman: The King

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watched on Netflix last night. Pretty inspiring. Liked Coleman's dedication. Sad the toll the heavy lifting took on his body. I get the not wanting to stop lifting mentality.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a good documentary. Watched it on Friday. I believe he mentioned he injured or broke his back in college playing football?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watched it the other night with my wife. She had no clue who he is lol. Dude is a legend for so many reasons.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed everyone talking about his humbleness. That was cool 2 see. We need more lifting bros like this in the Iron Game.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He's a legend, but He really has to let himself heal now and not violate his doctor's orders. I don't want to see him not being able to walk.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was on the fence about this when I saw it as an option, but will definitely give a go based on your reviews.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's a legend, but He really has to let himself heal now and not violate his doctor's orders. I don't want to see him not being able to walk.
Funny thing about that is they ask the doctor at the end of the movie if they think him lifting was bad for his physical health. The doctor responded probably yes but I think it if he doesn't lift it will be worse for his overall health so it's better for him to do it. The doctor is smart enough to see he lives for that s***.

And hes in good ass shape too... Looks about 10-12% bf still.

Great movie imo. Especially if you're into a lot of the greats from the 90s early 2000s

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finally watched it and you were all correct. Great documentary, but brutal to see him like that.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Finally watched it and you were all correct. Great documentary, but brutal to see him like that.
True, but the man is still doing what he loves and seems to never be down and negative about his situation.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I saw it the other morning. It was pretty good. I'm not sure I would be willing to pay the price he did and that's why I'll never be ronnie Coleman lol